Ascension through dark machinations

I’m curious; what conversations do you have stomach for in this lifetime?

Pardon me if I’m incorrect, but there seems to be an elitist attitude in which a lot of this is being addressed. What’s the end goal there? And why?

Yes, I completely agree on all fronts of what you’re saying, and have found it at times difficult to navigate with others that are on the path.

I think the aversion of ‘shadow stuff’ or refusal to acknowledge there are pretty dark forces (archons, evils, demons, whatever you wanna call them) out there that will 100% try and fuck your shit up is a version of spiritual bypassing to the point of genuine wilful ignorance.

I also understand what you’re saying about the experimentation to escape the tree wizard guru bullshit. I never thought of that, thank you for bringing that to my awareness. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:D A LARP is a roleplay! Live Action Role Play. Kinda like the dudes you see sometimes in parks dressed as wizards throwing beanbags at each other or sticks. I’ve rode past a few once on my bike and almost crashed in to a post watching them. Its very entertaining to be a spectator for.

3 Likes

Thanks @bioluminescence!
Now I get what @_OM was pointing to… lol
I have to say that I completely agree with him

2 Likes

face is already pretty creepy, but whats creepier is that right hand bended little finger

2 Likes

sure tell him that when he appears in front of yoU (no body ofc, just head and hands)

1 Like

It’s creepy af.

:smile:

1 Like

oooh! That is interesting. Thankyou for sharing