Asking for advice on my stack

This will be a little longer post.
So I made a list of audios, sigils, items within my reach I could utilize to reach defined goals.
I am not going to bore you with the details, I just got a few question and advice if these stacks are ok.

Business:

• Confidence Tshirt / Confidence & Self Esteem Audio (Will probably just use the sigil, depending on how it works)
  • Confidence, Dominance, Authority (Sigil)
  • Semen Retention (Quadible Integrity)
  • Slow down Perception of time (Audio)
  • Speed up perception of time (Audio)
  • Wealth Sigil Toh-Beh
  • Productivity Enhanced (Item)

Background: I am working in a position I have to prove myself. The business is in the early stages and I got to show my boss I am worth my money and he needs me. My biggest enemies in this are are:
Lack of confidence (sometimes), lack of motivation, procrastination, I don’t know enough about my field to be effective.

HEALTH:

• Weight Gainer (Audio)
  • Face Lifting (Audio)
  • Stem Cells targeted to face, scalp, neck (Audio)
  • Hair, Skin & Nail Formula (QI Audio)

Background: I feel like it is time to get rid of this itchy skin on my scalp which terrorizes me everyday, rid of the dark circles under my eyes which are always there and to gain a few pounds (I really need it haha)

NOFAP:

• Semen Retention (QI Audio)
  • Preseverance (Card)
  • Banish Fear (QI Audio)
  • Anxiety & Depression Relief (QI Audio)
  • Dopamine Overload (Audio)
  • Dopamine Redux
  • Andostrenol (Audio) X
  • Jing Sigil
  • Overcome Addiction
  • Root Chakra

This is probably the hardest one, since there are many things connected to this (anxiety, lack of drive, lack of willpower etc). One of the problems is I can’t really use stuff like Andostrenol or QI’s stuff to draw women to me, because then I’d lose focus on work and I can’t have that now, especially now that I have so many things to work on.

CORONA:

• Corona (Audio)
  • Lung Restoration and Strengthening v2 (Audio)
  • Immune System Booster (QI) (Maybe)

MISC:

• Lucid Dreaming (Card) + Field Booster (Maybe)
  • Stress Relief (Sapien & QI)
  • Throat Chakra (Got a blockage there)
  • Ancestral Knowledge

My questions are:
What do you think of this? I should add that I don’t plan on using everything at once. Many of the fields I mentioned here I already use, my idea is to add more and more.
As far as I understood how these cards work, you print out the attunement card, say “activate attunement”, wait for a day and then do the same with a card of your choice and keep it near you. All of this should be in a relaxed state. Am I right?
Then how do you use the sigils? I mean, which kind of item should you use or shouldn’t you choose?
Oh, and I also use subliminals, so I got a tight listening schedule. I don’t want to stress myself even more.

So many questions… Hope I don’t bother you too much.
Thanks for all your answers

1 Like

I work in the Marketing-Field.

Absolutely. For me too it is very exciting to be part of it and watch it grow so I can be able to do the same. Hence why I want to prove my worth and stay there

1 Like

Regarding using the Attunement Card you look at it, say “Attunement activate” once, continue looking at it for over a minute or so and it’s already working. The next day you use another psychic card of your choice. From my experience, it still works even if the card is not near you since once activated, the link to you stays.

3 Likes

I thought you were only supposed to listen 5 max at a time

This only concerns fields that directly affect your body, for example “Lose Weight” “Heal XYZ” “Brain damage” etc

Suggestions to add to your Business stack:

For Procrastination:
Stop Procrastinating (additional boost to your Productivity Enhanced item)

For Confidence:
Extreme Self Confidence (extra boost to the Confidence item)

For Motivation:
The Hyper State Sleep
Depression Relief
Testosterone Boost
Reduce Estrogen
The DHT Overwhelming Presence

For Knowledge:
Acetylcholine Production (Patreon, The Sapien Trust)
Superhuman Genius
Permanent Brain Enhancement
Down Syndrome

For Success:
The Hand Of Glory
Good Luck Energy
Positive Energy (low volume on speaker while at work)
Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects
Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects
A life of Magical Abundance

Additional Items to help with work:
Social Mastery
Matchmaker
Intercession
Glory
Shielding Protection
Athletic Performance Enhancer

5 Likes

Which intelligence field do you mean? Superhuman Genius or Brain Enhancement?

For better understanding I’d also like to know what exactly Glory does.
From what I understood it pushes your motivation and focus towards the goal you want, is that right?

I may have solved the confidence-problem. I printed the Dominance-Authority-Confidence-Sigil out yesterday evening, put a necklace on it and left it there the whole night.
Today I tried it on and I got exactly what I wanted. Now I am going to experiment more with it to make sure it wasn’t placebo/due to other factors. But I don’t think so.
If this is right, then this takes off a whole lot of pressure from the stack

3 Likes

I’ve only just begun working with these cards myself. What has your experience been with using them once the initial attunement is done? Do you continue looking at the card you wish to activate for over a minute each time? Can more than one card be used at once?

1 Like

Your advice is very is very interesting, but I feel like this would be a bit too much.
Not only from the time needed to listen to all of this (I prefer headphones) but also because the prupose of the fields differ so much that I fear it could just drain me.
Your creativity-advice is spot-on though. I completely forgot about that.
I am very interested in Glory / Reach for the stars. Could you tell me more about it?
I am curious about what exactly it does, how it feels.
Thank you very much for your help

From what I experienced, I hold, look at the attunement card, say the activation once and continue looking at it for over a minute and just leave it at my desk for about 12 minutes and putting it back in my drawer. The following day at about 4 pm, I hold the lucid dreaming card and say “lucid dreaming activate”, continue looking at it for just over a minute and that’s all. Later, when I slept at 11 pm, I had very realistic, vivid dreams, I even thought I wasn’t dreaming. I just use one card daily. Sapien explains that using the psychic cards regularly over time will enable you to use them just by thinking of the sigil card, no longer needing to hold, look at the cards.

2 Likes

This confuses me. What do you mean by “I even thought I wasn’t dreamin”?

The dreams were so clear that later, when I woke up, I just realized that I was dreaming.

2 Likes

Ill try it today too. I hope it is not a problem if the printed card is only half the size of the digital original?

I had 3 psychic cards and 2 mandalas from Sapien’s Instagram screenshot and printed all in 2.5" x 2.5" ID sized cards. So far, no issues, 4 are working fine. I did not use/ test my Abundance and Prosperity card because the Draw Luck mandala is already highly effective for me and Sapien says it would be better to use one mandala at a time for better, faster results.

2 Likes

It was weird. I know I had multiple dreams but I only remember a few scenes and those are so… everday-like. Meaning the scenes were just as they could have been in “Real Life”. I guess this is what you meant.
Interesting, to say the least.

On-Topic: Alright, I updated my list now and will turn it into a “skill tree” and will share it with you once it is finished. Thank you for all your help!

It took some time but here it is. I made a list of every item, audio, field, sigil etc. that could help me in these 3 areas: Business, NoFap, Health.
Then I chose the ones I believe are the most important, especially things that overlap with other areas. And then I highlighted which fields I already use.
My strategy is the following: Get comfortable with the fields (They sure are a lot) and then add the sigils, mandalas etc. first, because they seem to be easier to handle for the body’s energetic field. After that, add the other stuff and go on to the next stage where I replace 2 or more fields with stronger ones. (For example replace Productivity Enhanced and Preseverance with Glory etc.)

This is the stack of the first round:

Business:
Semen Retention
Superhuman Genius
The Hand of Glory
Confidence, Dominance, Authority (Item)
Preseverance (Card)
Confidence & Fear Reduction (Mandala)

Health:
Hair, Skin, Nails Formula (QI)
Hair Loss Treatment (QI)
Stress Relief (Sapien & QI)
Corona
Lung v2

NoFap:
Banish Fear (QI)
Anxiety, Depression Relief (QI)
Dopamine Overload (As needed)
Dopamine Redux
Brain Regeneration
Jing (Sigil)
Thor’s Hammer / Lion’s Courage (mandala)

Besides that I also use the Lucid Dreaming card because, well, Lucid Dreaming is cool.
These are quite a few, I thought it is the best to just get started and adjust and add more stuff later on.
These are 13 Audio fields now.
Thanks again to @Philip_Weiss @gpo and the others for your ideas! Especially Creativity/Superhuman Genius and Hand Of Glory really are interesting things I will add later down the road

3 Likes

Last year, I also listened to Sapien’s DMT video a few times (without using LD card) and experienced vivid dreams with a ‘trance state’ feeling which I cannot describe. I was aware I was dreaming of ordinary events but felt strange, like being in another dimension.

3 Likes

I have an idea I will test today.
Brain Regeneration seems to be able to solve many of my problems, especially regarding NoFap and Anxiety/Depression. I will run it the whole night today and see how it goes.
If you didn’t know this, Anxiety and depression really marks your brain. You can see it on the brain scans how much damage it does. So I will give this field of Sapien a better try and use it tonight

2 Likes