Asking for advice on my stack

My productivity tag arrived. I was worried it could get cancelled or get lost because it was scheduled for the end of the month and I thought the post offices wont work anymore then.
Anyway I got it and I think I figured a few things out about the wearable items I want to share.

This is day 5 I am using the DIY-Confidence-Item and I noticed it needs to build up, meaning when I put it in my pocket in the morning, it doesn’t work immediately, but a few hours in, I notice things have changed about my behaviour without me actually trying to. Fascinating, indeed.

Right now I am figuring out how to use the cards and mandalas. The instructions are clear but I got the feeling I am not doing it right. For example I put the Confidence+Fear Reduction-Mandala in my wallet but I put it behind another image, so I don’t know if it should face me, if I have to see it constantly etc.
Will figure it out too though.

Right now there is a voice in my head urging me to try online-dating. I know this is a bit personal but let’s say I got many regrets about this part of my life and I haven’t made my experiences yet. Maybe this is the part that is scared of Corona and thinks it would be a shame to die without even having kissed a girl before.
I don’t think I’ll get Corona and die, I mean we got Sapien here, guys! :smiley:
Also, I don’t know if dating would even work when everything starts to lock down.

I’ll also try the silent-corona field now. Seems very convenient

3 Likes

Brain Regeneration should help quite a bit with that. It should probably help with most cases of anxiety and depression.

Personally, I have slept while running Brain Regeneration the whole night after a period of significant life stressors, alternating it with Jing Restoration overnight, the Internal Alchemy series in daytime (particularly Shen Energy, which may help with depression/anxiety and NoFap also). I found it helped significantly with my mood and internal balance in stressful situations within one week and still listen to the Internal Alchemy series and Superhuman Genius + Permanent Brain Enhancement + Brain Regeneration on most days. Our brains are quite remarkable in how much they are able to change. I listen to the last 3 to help encourage that daily.

Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing should also help you repair your brain.

Depression/Stress/Anxiety Relief is also meant to completely relieve and reverse depression over time and may help you.

I look forward to hearing your results and have been learning a lot from your thread. Let us know how it goes!

5 Likes

Couldn’t use Brain Regeneration the whole night (but still quite a bit) because I had severe neck pain from a cold I caught. Woke up multiple times, extreme pain when swallowing etc. You know it.
Using Sapien’s and Quads audios and it took quite some time but it isn’t as severe as it was before.
Can’t even imagine how bad it must be for those who are infected. My prayers are with them.

This is probably the golden opportunity to work on yourself and become a better version of yourself, which in turn just results in that. I think I will change a few audios/fields in my schedule, but I have to see.

Btw. Superhuman Genius might already be working. I delivered a prototype yesterday at work and my boss and colleague were stunned to say the least. I guess this proves my value and he now knows that I am very valuable, he also asked me if I liked the job afterwards.
So everything is going perfectly fine here.
Thanks for all the support from you guys!

3 Likes

Great to hear your results, I’m really happy for you and wishing you a speedy recovery from the cold. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

While I’m fighting the fever and the other symptoms, I think about buying “Advanced Healing”. It would probably take quite some time for it to arrive but it sure would be a definite defense against Corona.
It seems like if I got infected, I couldn’t stop the virus to cause symptoms, since the flu I got now already is pretty nasty at some points. The worst I can think of to happen is to black out or not be able to breate anymore. Having a pendant which I can always have with me would be a very practical solution.
But I don’t know when it would arrive and how long it would take to start working

2 Likes

I think that Advanced Healing would start working immediately as it can be used in emergency situations. You may also find gpo’s response in this thread helpful. It seems that the Eternity tag could help as well.

I have the Eternity tag and received it very recently, so it may be too soon to say, but it does feel like it began helping the strength of my immune system significantly as soon as I put it on.

2 Likes

Ofc I’d love to buy Eternity right away. It’s just the money that is the issue… But we will solve this problem too.
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Oh of course, very understandable! We will solve it. :smile: It took me some time to save for the field too.

I think Advanced Healing would be great to have for emergencies and times like these, and the freely available fields in the Virus Disruption stack should work very well already as well if we catch the coronavirus or even just the flu.

Best wishes for you to recover quickly and fight it off! I was rather ill recently as well, and fevers and all the symptoms of being ill can be really awful, so my sympathies. :pray:

I feel the same way too, it can be a terrifying thought to imagine not being able to breathe and it’d be great to have something like Advanced Healing always on hand. I’m so grateful for these fields Dream makes us, and grateful that experiences being ill like this help us empathise with everyone who is fighting off and suffering from the coronavirus.

I hope that in the next while we are all able to reach more people who catch the coronavirus to help them with Dream’s fields.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, actually I am almost completely recovered. Yes, I am surprised myself, considering how severe the symptoms were.

Regarding Eternity… There are some questions I got about it and I think are important before I make a decision. But @SammyG is probably the only one who can answer them.

1. Does Eternity remove scars ? (You know, I really don’t want it to)
  2. Does it help with weigth problems?
  3. Can I lend it to someone I know who needs it and will it work just the same way for him/her?
  4. Anything else we should consider?
  5. will add if more comes to mind

Yes, absolutely. Discovering Sapien Medicine and the fields is just life-changing in one word

2 Likes

I feel the Productivity Enhanced Item starts to work.
I took a little nap while wearing it and when I awoke and got up I noticed I moved in an odd way. I felt light and my movements were so smooth and… calculated, without me trying to. I was completely surprised, it felt like time sped up for me. I just remembered it is a combination of Producitivity and Efficiency and my WoW-like-feeling came back. Simply amazing.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! So glad to hear you’ve recovered so quickly! :smile:

I have found that some old scars from accidents that left deep wounds began healing rapidly starting on the first day that I began wearing it, but I’m not sure whether this is because the Eternity field sees those as damaged tissue to heal since they’re so significant.

I’m also finding that my skin is much smoother including around small scars which were previously more raised, but I don’t know whether it will actually remove scars or just make them smoother due to the subfield improving skin health. I also began listening to Skin Regeneration around one week after beginning to wear the field, so while I noticed a lot of scar healing and smoothing before I began listening, it would be difficult to distinguish the effects now.

It’s probably a good question for sammyg.

Something interesting I’ve been noticing is that the effects of any of the audios I listen to which affect the physical or energy body, such as Endocrine System Rejuvenation and Jing Restoration, seem to be sped up significantly. It feels like the Eternity field is boosting the process.

Most likely it would help to some degree if the weight problems are due to any health problems as it’s restoring our health, but I’m not sure.

I had some mild weight issues, both with wanting to gain more healthy weight and lose accumulated weight in areas which felt unhealthy. Everything looks and feels so much healthier now and I haven’t really worried about it since I began wearing the tag.

That’s amazing! :grinning:

3 Likes

A little update on my stack.
So far it is going well, I listened to Brain Regeneration for 3 hours yesterday and the whole night. Don’t feel much of a difference so I will continue to listen through the night for the next couple of days to see how it goes.
I didn’t really change much regarding the stack, just a few things here and there.
For example, I plan on using Mindfulness and Slow Down Time alongside, this is why:

• I got a job I have to keep up with even during quarantine and I want to get finished with my daily tasks as soon as possible to use the time for myself. Also, I think Slow Down Time would be an incredible combination with the Productivity Tag. On top of that, I want to be honest with you.
    I want to take advantage of this golden opportunity and really get to do some introspective and come to terms with my inner demons. I want to have as much time as possible for this.

• Mindfulness is specifically targetted towards this, plus it is an essential first step towards meditation and spiritual practices.

I started using Weight Gainer as prescribed by Sapien, 3 days in a row, 2 times each day and then wait til the end of the week. I am really curious how this one goes.

For now, the Productivity Tag hasn’t really started working noticeably, maybe I will have to meditate with it more or wear it the whole or something else. I don’t know, I’ll figure it out

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.
I’m interested to see how you go with Slow Down the Perception of Time.
I wonder if you will get similar results to @Genie’s results.

Someone posted an interesting review about the Weight Gainer on Patreon:

2 Likes

I love how you always collect these, very helpful, thank you.
It seems like I actually overdid it with the Productivity Tag and Field Booster haha.
I boosted it 2 times, now I notice the tag starts to overwhelm me after about 1 hour I wear it, I get pressure on my ears. Yes, I really underestimated the power of the field and thought I have to push it to see results faster. Guess this is not too bad. I’ll just have to keep wearing it from time to time and my body will adjust hopefully

2 Likes

Something started to change about my perception / attitude. I pinpoint it is brain regeneration, but I am not sure. I am not even sure if I can describe it. But yeah, I guess dopamine receptors are being repaired and the stimulus level gets lower.
I tried to listen to brain regeneration through the night again but I got headaches and stopped. I don’t know if it is okay to do so anyway.

2 Likes

Interesting. It could very well be the repair of dopamine receptors or other parts/receptors of your brain. I noticed an increase in my clarity of thought and increase in mental energy levels (physical energy decreased) after adding intermittent fasting with a ketogenic diet and these audios:

Subconscious Limits Removal
Superhuman Genius
Neuro Album
Depression Relief
Dopamine Receptor Repair
Anti Aging ++++

2 Likes

I always appreciate how you take your time to write these suggestions.
I use something else for Subconscious Limits Removal, that’s why I don’t use the field, but I guess I will buy the field as an item if it gets released.
I already use Superhuman Genius and Dopamine Redux in this stack, may I ask what you mean with Neuro-Album?

Oh and I forgot, yesterday night I noticed a real strong sensation in my heart area. I know this from the heart meditations I do but this one was totally spontaneous and very strong.

2 Likes

Thank you.
Subconscious Limits Removal is a sub-field in the Fearlessness pendant.
The Neuro Album (Google Play, Spotify) contains Dopamine Redux.

2 Likes

I found the corresponding YT-Playlist https://youtu.be/y9VGLs5R4pQ?list=OLAK5uy_mYdoHOFqGD8pLjfj7x49QQx6ug34LEUqg
Could someone please explain what the other fields in the playlist do? (Apart from Serotonin)
Yes, Sapien also said he is going to create a tag that only has Limits Removal in it, which is very flexible to use

4 Likes

Dopamine Redux I believe increases dopamine levels, probably an updated version of Dopamine Neurotransmitter Overload, not yet confirmed by Dreamweaver.

Alpha and Beta Endorphins & Oxytocin Diver I believe increase Endorphin & Oxytocin levels in the brain, respectively.

Just be careful with the results you get from that playlist. It might not work properly because when Distrokid uploaded it to YouTube it could have changed the frequencies and programming in the audios.

2 Likes