Asking LLMs about Morphic Fields

I found another pretty good Large Language Model besides ChatGPT called Mistral Medium. I use OpenRouter to access it.

When I asked it what a Morphic Field was, it answered:

"The concept of morphic fields is a hypothesis put forth by British biologist Rupert Sheldrake. According to Sheldrake, a morphic field is a non-physical field that organizes and influences the form and behavior of a system, such as a biological organism or a crystal. The idea is that this field contains a kind of “memory” that connects and influences similar systems, and that this “memory” is responsible for the apparent “habits” and patterns that we see in nature.

Sheldrake’s hypothesis of morphic fields is not widely accepted by the scientific community, as it is considered to be a speculative theory that lacks empirical evidence. In fact, many scientists consider the hypothesis of morphic fields to be inconsistent with well-established scientific principles such as the second law of thermodynamics.

While the idea of morphic fields is an interesting one, and it has inspired some fascinating experiments and discussions, it is not considered a mainstream scientific theory at this time. It is important to keep in mind that any scientific theory must be supported by a substantial body of evidence, obtained through rigorous and reproducible experiments, before it is accepted as a valid explanation of natural phenomena."

These models seem to be biased toward what has been proven scientifically. I’ve worked with morphic fields, and I can feel them. I’m not sure what it takes for science to accept things like this.

3 Likes

The alphabet agencies are well aware of energy etc, I think it was CIA released a paper on remote viewing?
They just don’t want general public aware of this, I mean how are you going to prove in court that someone used energy work to harass you?

1 Like

A friend shared with me once a video, I think from Gemini, where it admitted certain secrets to the universe that they usually don’t admit like the Universe being a hologram and such.

2 Likes

Lol, Yeah, that sounds funny and it would just destabilize so many people, as in make them paranoid, if Governments/Societies officially acknowledge morphic fields and Energy work, at least in the west, people would suspect anyone of using energy work to attack them - it will be “witch hunt” all over again…

Or maybe I’m underestimating the west and society is ready to fully embrace energy work and morphic fields, even if it’s not conventional and it won’t be conventional knowledge, for a while at least…

In a way, many people are already using energy work and a few percent are using morphic fields, i mean those creations made by Captain and other Creators, so maybe I’m wrong and society as a whole is more open minded.

In India and in East Asia, people have been exposed to anything energy related for thousands of years, there it is a norm, at least in some strata of society.

1 Like