Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)

This field is god sent for alopecia, can’t believe nobody is talking about it for hair related purposes!

and yes @luna I’ve been using it and it’s filling my thin spot lol

My crown was thinning cuz of anxiety and stress and this seemed to fill it back in

Been using it for 1 solid week 4-5 times (5 usually lol)

3 Likes

Brother do you realize how many audios, aims, targets, goals, needs there are within all his channels and items?

We focus on what we need. And we talk about the experiences with what we use.

If we dont need every single one we wont be talking about every single one.

You are one that is always talking about hair, beard, kidneys, blood sugar. Like ALL THE TIME. So your focus is on those things, and every single time you find out about something that can help u with YOUR goals you come and say “i cant believe no one is talking about this field or that field”

Yet, tho you are the #1 with those goals, dont exactly ralk about experiences, how youve used it, how often, for how long etc. Im sorry but to me you just sound all hype then little consistency or getting through and then some weeks later either under hair, etc posts or request fields post you again asking for something to grow your hair.

Mi nah believe yuh no more.

Come talk bout real results and show pics.

Until then let us do us with what we need.

2 Likes

Lol all that for a simple ok from me, of course everyone is going to give there “own” testimonial

1 Like

You don’t need to believe me lol, Dreams work speaks for itself, so it’s basically me expressing my results to dream, and I’m not obliged to show pictures of myself, don’t feel comfortable doing so! But nonetheless, it basically says dreams fields are powerful and work quite fast

2 Likes

Nah. Im talking about facts with your comments about the same every time.

And the thing is you make ppl doubt the efficiency of the fields you use because it always the same…

But anyway great youre seeing results.

And i hope it gives you all the hair you want.

Got a full head of hair! Just some anxiety caused some thinning but as I mentioned it is growing back and the thinning is not there

1 Like

Yah then 3 weeks later you are asking how to grow hair.

See my point?

1 Like

Well if I want to boost the efficiency of something I might as well ask

Hey Shivy, I’m having bad thinning on my crown, could you list your stack? Ik you use endocrine system too, so how many times a day for each? Thank you! Also how long did it take to notice results? I’m taking finasteride

2 Likes

Got you bro!

• Diabetes 2-3
  • Endocrine 4
  • Blood purifier
  • Astaxanthin 5 times
  • Iron Gullet
3 Likes

Took a solid 4-5 weeks

2 Likes

Oh bump!!! This is such a great field

Also the amount of research Nemo does just to make sure he creates any field to utmost perfection
is an august of his :nerd_face:

And to my lovely annons:
Usually when most creators create
They don’t really explain
Or more importantly do research, translating to
an ability or desire
to learn, expand.
It’s nice to know that
He does.
And he does it so very intricately
Just for you :orange_heart::orange_heart:

Go Nemo gooooo :tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:
xo

5 Likes

stack it so: amniotic healing pod x 3, astaxanthin x 3, super human mutant + RNA x 3, DNA Repair System, tonic 31 x 3. repeat every day and repeat Super human Mutant every week. so the stack for every day is without the Super mutant.

1 Like

What have been your results/experience with this stack?

1 Like

Extreme healing (skin and under it), calm, no brain fog, more power, tastes like carrots and gives extreme protection (enviromental). I have very sensitive body to enviromental negativity from any kind. My life was hell past three years. now thanks to LoonaMoon (she showed astaxantin to me) all damage begins to heal. I would recomend that every member of this forum buys astaxantin because i recon that there is more poisoning than we care to accept or feel. I feel it is something to do with radiation or very small inteligent particles created in a lab, or enteties. And those things are more active when there is enviromental polution (HAARP, Chemtrails, industrial gases). I feel somebody in Europe/USA has made the deal of the century. And the ones in this forum should believe me when i say the time to use this is now, no matter what they feel or how protected they feel they are. I included from today Restoration from the long Haul in the stack and works also very well. Hope i ve served well with the above infos. The things are not okay or are becoming extremely worse and am very thankful of Sapien/ Dream that we have an exit.

16 Likes

Thank you for such a clear and detailed answer.

4 Likes

hmmm

This has been on my list for awhile, any ladies using it and what are your experiences?

1 Like

A lady here, I’ve been using this field for a month (3 times a day) without any noticeable result. Maybe it’s working without showing the effects yet, I’ll update whenever there’s any change.

1 Like