Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)

This field is a stimulant of an antioxidant. Antioxidants don’t typically show effects. What effects were you wanting to notice?

2 Likes

I dont have specific expectations, my diet does not include too much food that contains astaxanthin so I bought this to try it’s potential benefits, I’ve read some research and clinical trials that describes them.
That’s why I’ll keep using this field and I was not complaining nor looking for an assessment, someone asked and I just replied sharing my sincere experience so far, thank you.

1 Like

I appreciate the response, thank you for sharing your experience so far

2 Likes

Oh, I totally got that. It was nice of you to share.

I wanted to understand what you were sharing, thank you.

1 Like

Can this whiten skin

2 Likes

Not that I know of, but I’ve heard of glutathione doing something like that

2 Likes

The specific effect of “Astaxanthin” is first in the aspect of beauty, “whitening and skin beauty”. “Astaxanthin” has the effect of promoting the production of melanin. Not only is it effective for whitening, but it is also very effective for preventing and improving pigmentation.

In addition, because “Astaxanthin” has high-efficiency antioxidant capacity, it can remove active oxygen species and protect the skin from the damage of natural enemies ultraviolet rays. From these points of view, “Astaxanthin” is indeed the most suitable ingredient for maintaining beautiful skin. @anon25711007

9 Likes

Astaxanthin as a potential adjunct supplement for COVID-19

Haematococcus pluvialis-derived astaxanthin is a natural oxidized carotenoid with anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and strong antioxidant properties. Astaxanthin has strong antioxidant properties, and its various biological activities have been clinically confirmed. Astaxanthin is not a known virucidal agent. However, it has been shown to inhibit viral infections due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects.
@anon25711007

10 Likes

Wow! Learned a lot thank you :heart:

1 Like

In hindsight there are many areas that could help us fight Covid-19

How many times is safe , is it lower libido ?

No. The physical chemical, astaxanthin, is a blood-red pigment and has been used (among other things) as a supplement to give a “fake tan.” (And, when the chemical supplement is badly-formulated or has been overdosed, the supplement can turn skin Oompa-Loompa Orange.)

To be clear: I’m NOT saying that this field might turn you orange. I was explaining why this field might not be likely to lighten one’s skin.

2 Likes

It can lower your libido , as it inhibits dht I used it for 3,4 times a day not good for men

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the form of Aspartic acid is L-aspartic acid or D-aspartic acid? From what I’m reading one of them women can take (L) and one some may not want to (D) @Dreamweaver @SammyG

2 Likes

It is D

4 Likes

(mostly)
or a mixture with a higher percentage of D

7 Likes

Ok thank you :green_heart:

2 Likes

So many great fields that need to be used - this one, Klotho… (note to self)…

4 Likes

In which way could D aspartic acid be harmful for women? Its just Ive been using this fields for months… I only found something about D aspartic acid increasing womens fertility, only the abstract is available though.Reproductive implication of D-aspartic acid in human pre-ovulatory follicular fluid - PubMed
Thanks

1 Like

Basically this article D-Aspartic Acid (DAA): Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, and Dosage - EndurElite

Said that it could increase testosterone in women but they don’t really know how it affects women. I’m sure you’re fine, I was asking because I’m sensitive to anything that affects me hormonally I don’t even eat soy so-

5 Likes