Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)

Riiight, there was something about testosterone directed to the testicles so there may not be any effect on women…i’ll read the whole article, thank you Jen.

1 Like

No prob

Are you sure about this?

Astaxanthin has been shown to modulate the immune response to Helicobacter pylori and has a positive effect on the gastrointestinal system. Astaxanthin-rich Haematococcus pluvialis reduces bacterial load and stomach inflammation. Natural astaxanthin derived from Haematococcus pluvialis powder has been shown to inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori in both test tube and in vivo experiments in mice @PenguinTime

6 Likes

Interesting I definitely got to try this field out.

1 Like

Chat GPT Astaxanthin : Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment that belongs to the class of xanthophylls. It is found in various sources such as microalgae, yeast, salmon, trout, krill, shrimp, crayfish, and some types of seaweed. Astaxanthin is known for its potent antioxidant properties that help protect cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. This compound has been shown to have a wide range of potential health benefits, including improved cardiovascular health, enhanced immune function, and anti-inflammatory effects.

Studies have also suggested that astaxanthin may have anti-cancer properties, and it may help prevent the formation of tumors by reducing inflammation and promoting apoptosis (programmed cell death) in cancer cells. Furthermore, astaxanthin has been shown to protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation, and it may help improve skin health and reduce signs of aging.

A list of some potential benefits of astaxanthin, along with some related studies.

Benefits of Astaxanthin:

1. Antioxidant activity: Astaxanthin has been shown to have strong antioxidant activity, which can help protect cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Studies have suggested that astaxanthin may be more potent than other antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
  2. Cardiovascular health: Some studies have suggested that astaxanthin may help improve cardiovascular health by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, lowering blood pressure, and improving lipid profiles.
  3. Immune function: Astaxanthin has been shown to enhance immune function by increasing the production of antibodies and white blood cells.
  4. Anti-inflammatory effects: Astaxanthin has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer.
  5. Skin health: Astaxanthin may help protect the skin from UV damage, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve skin elasticity and moisture.
  6. Eye health: Astaxanthin may help improve eye health by reducing the risk of age-related macular degeneration, improving visual acuity, and reducing eye fatigue.
  7. Exercise performance: Some studies have suggested that astaxanthin may help improve exercise performance by reducing muscle damage and inflammation, increasing muscle endurance, and reducing fatigue.
  8. Cognitive function: Astaxanthin may help improve cognitive function by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in the brain, improving blood flow and neuroplasticity, and reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s .
  9. Cardiovascular health: Astaxanthin may help improve cardiovascular health by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation, improving blood lipid profiles, and reducing the risk of heart disease.
  10. Immune system support: Astaxanthin may help support the immune system by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation, and enhancing immune cell function.
  11. Exercise performance: Astaxanthin may help improve exercise performance by reducing muscle damage and inflammation, improving muscle endurance and strength, and enhancing aerobic capacity.
  12. Eye health: Astaxanthin may help improve eye health by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, protecting against age-related macular degeneration, and improving visual acuity and contrast sensitivity.
  13. Neuroprotection: Astaxanthin may help protect against neurological damage and disorders by reducing oxidative stress, inflammation, and apoptosis, and enhancing cognitive function and memory.
  14. Gut Flora/Microbiome: Some studies suggest that the compound may have a beneficial impact on the microbiome.

References:

1. Park JS, Chyun JH, Kim YK, Line LL, Chew BP. Astaxanthin decreased oxidative stress and inflammation and enhanced immune response in humans. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010;7:18.
  2. Fassett RG, Coombes JS. Astaxanthin: a potential therapeutic agent in cardiovascular disease. Mar Drugs. 2011;9(3):447-465.
  3. Chew BP, Park JS. Carotenoid action on the immune response. J Nutr. 2004;134(1):257S-261S.
  4. Kidd P. Astaxanthin, cell membrane nutrient with diverse clinical benefits and anti-aging potential. Altern Med Rev. 2011;16(4):355-364.
  5. Higuchi T, Shirato M, Kaneko Y. Effect of astaxanthin on cataract formation induced by galactose in rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 2005;28(10):1973-1979.
  6. Brown DR. The biological actions of astaxanthin in exercise and disease. J Nutr Metab. 2011;2011:965708.
  7. Nakagawa K, Kiko T, Miyazawa T, et al. Antioxidant effect of astaxanthin on phospholipid peroxidation in human erythrocytes. Br J Nutr. 2011;105(11):1563-1571.
  8. Tominaga K, Hongo N, Karato M, et al. Cosmetic benefits of astaxanthin on humans subjects. Acta Biochim Pol. 2012;59(1):43-47.
  9. Fassett RG, Coombes JS. Astaxanthin: a potential therapeutic agent in cardiovascular disease. Mar Drugs. 2011;9(3):447-465.
  10. Baralic I, Andjelkovic M, Djordjevic B, et al. Effect of astaxanthin supplementation on muscle damage and oxidative stress markers in elite young soccer players. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2014;54(4):486-492.
  11. Nagaki Y, Mihara M, Tsukahara H, et al. The supplementation effect of astaxanthin on accommodation and asthenopia. J Clin Ther Med. 2006;22(1):41-54.
  12. Grosso G, Bei R, Mistretta A, et al. Effects of vitamin and carotenoid intake on cognition in healthy adults: a systematic review. Nutrients. 2018;10(9):1055.
  13. Yang et al. (2019). Astaxanthin alleviates oxidative stress insults-related derangements in human vascular endothelial cells exposed to glucose fluctuations. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 67(1), 365-375. doi: 10.1021/acs.jafc.8b05449
  14. Liu et al. (2017). Astaxanthin reduces hepatic lipid accumulation through induction of autophagy in high-fat diet-induced fatty liver disease in mice. PLoS One, 12(3), e0171660. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0171660
  15. Wang et al. (2017). Astaxanthin-rich microalga Haematococcus pluvialis improves memory and increases hippocampal brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels in middle-aged mice. Nutrients, 9(7), 735. doi: 10.3390/nu9070735
  16. Huang et al. (2017). Astaxanthin enhances fecal microbiota diversity and modulates bacterial functions in high-fat diet-fed mice. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, 2017, 1-10. doi: 10.1155/2017/8707653

ChatGPT Aspartic Dsup: Aspartic Dsup, on the other hand, is a protein that is found in tardigrades, also known as water bears. Tardigrades are microscopic animals that are known for their ability to survive in extreme environments, including space, extreme heat and cold, and extreme pressure. Aspartic Dsup is a unique protein that is responsible for protecting tardigrades from the effects of radiation.

When tardigrades are exposed to high levels of radiation, the DNA in their cells can become damaged, leading to mutations and cell death. However, Aspartic Dsup is able to protect the DNA by forming a shield around it, which prevents the radiation from causing damage. This protein is unique to tardigrades and has been the subject of much research, as scientists hope to develop new ways to protect human cells from the harmful effects of radiation.

A list of some potential benefits of Aspartic Dsup, along with some related studies.

1. Radiation protection: Aspartic Dsup has been shown to protect tardigrade DNA from the harmful effects of radiation, making it a potential candidate for radiation protection in humans.
  2. Desiccation resistance: Tardigrades are known for their ability to survive extreme dehydration, and Aspartic Dsup may play a role in this process by stabilizing tardigrade proteins and preventing damage during dehydration.
  3. Protein stabilization: Aspartic Dsup may also have applications in protein stabilization, as it has been shown to protect proteins from denaturation under extreme conditions.
  4. Biotechnology applications: Aspartic Dsup is a unique protein with properties that make it potentially useful for a variety of biotechnology applications, such as drug delivery and protein engineering.
  5. Genetic stability: Aspartic Dsup may help protect the genetic material of cells, including DNA and RNA, from damage caused by various stressors such as radiation, desiccation, and heat.
  6. Biopreservation: Aspartic Dsup may have applications in biopreservation, as it has been shown to stabilize cells and tissues under extreme conditions, such as cryopreservation and lyophilization.
  7. Pharmaceutical applications: Aspartic Dsup may have potential applications in the pharmaceutical industry, such as drug delivery systems and the development of new therapeutics.
  8. Anti-aging: Aspartic Dsup may have anti-aging effects by protecting against oxidative stress and DNA damage, and promoting cellular repair and regeneration.
  9. Wound healing: Aspartic Dsup may help promote wound healing by stimulating cell proliferation, migration, and differentiation, and reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.
  10. Agricultural applications: Aspartic Dsup may have potential applications in agriculture, such as improving crop yield and tolerance to environmental stressors.
  11. Environmental stress tolerance: Aspartic Dsup may help organisms survive under extreme environmental stress conditions, such as high temperature, desiccation, and radiation exposure.
  12. Biotechnological applications: Aspartic Dsup may have potential biotechnological applications, such as in DNA repair, gene therapy, and bioremediation.

References:

1. Hashimoto T, Horikawa DD, Saito Y, et al. Extremotolerant tardigrade genome and improved radiotolerance of human cultured cells by tardigrade-unique protein. Nat Commun. 2016;7:12808.
  2. Boothby TC, Tapia H, Brozena AH, et al. Tardigrades use intrinsically disordered proteins to survive desiccation. Mol Cell. 2017;65(6):975-984.
  3. Hashimoto T, Kunieda T. Tardigrade-unique protein protects human cultured cells from ultraviolet-C irradi
  4. Jönsson KI, Schill RO, Induction of Anhydrobiosis in the Tardigrade Milnesium tardigradum by Hydroxyectoine. Cryobiology. 2007;54(2): 155-158.
  5. Arai S, Aoki W, Takeda H, et al. Tardigrade-unique protein with DNA-protective properties protects mammalian cells from DNA damage. Protein Eng Des Sel. 2018;31(9):331-338.
  6. Nakamura T, Takahashi Y, Inoue K, et al. Wound healing effects of the protein from the Tardigrade, Milnesium tardigradum. J Vet Med Sci. 2015;77(10):1311-1317.
  7. Jönsson KI, Rabbow E, Schill RO, et al. Tardigrades survive exposure to space in low Earth orbit. Curr Biol. 2008;18(17):R729-731.
  8. Persson DK, Halberg KA, Jørgensen A, et al. Extreme stress tolerance in tardigrades: surviving space conditions in low earth orbit. J Zool Syst Evol Res. 2011;49(Suppl. 1):90-97.
  9. Boothby TC, Pielak GJ, Björdahl TC, et al. Tardigrades use intrinsically disordered proteins to survive desiccation. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2017;16(4 suppl 1):S263-S269.
    Lee CE, Kim BM, Kim HS, et al. Inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokine expression by aspartic acid in vitro and in vivo. Mol Cells. 2009;28(6):521-528.
  10. Hasegawa Y, Kunimi Y, Fujita T, et al. Tardigrade-unique protein protects DNA from ultraviolet radiation. Astrobiology. 2020;20(6):735-745.

It’s important to note that while there is some research supporting these potential benefits, more studies are needed to fully understand the effects of Astaxanthin and Aspartic Dsup on human health. Additionally, it’s always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any supplements to your diet.

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

I have seen same in many :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

Congratulations for “seen same in many” lol

What cookie would you like? (Don’t forget to use this after to heal your sugar levels, kidney, etc, who knows might help with the hair and beard)

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its not a big achievement.

Its easily spot. Its everywhere lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Good to see you back, eyesight as crisp as ever :sunglasses: lol

2 Likes

More now :nail_care:

Haha hey i was just teasing you those are old posts even old profiles lol

1 Like

I know it’s all good and games :laughing:
Onto better things of course :muscle:t4:

1 Like

To be honest ! Looks like dream and Sam paying you to writing such words :wink:

Oh man if I was getting paid to write things on the forum I would have quite a lot saved up by now :laughing:

1 Like

Just joking… Thank you for the information

1 Like

Going to buy this, seems like a super upgraded and enhanced version of Antioxiant morphic field (which is still amazing, can literally feel it restoring me from the inside out when I listen to it.)

4 Likes

I come today bearing a testimony of 2 + years of use. This field have survived my replacement and upgrades in the 7+ hours stack of Fields that I use. And today i litteraly spilled boiling water all over my hand, straight from the pot. No burn, no mark, nothing. Only the slight sensation of heat. Imagine my amazement and the amazement of those around me. No damage at all. The people around me called me superhuman. I belive this field is the cause.

25 Likes

I can touch bread straight from the oven at 200C, hold it while i cut it. And i keep spilling boiling water on me. I can almost pick up eggs boiling, straight from the water with my bare hands. The heat is there, but I dont realy get burnt.

11 Likes

My skin is youthfull, and full of melanin. Much deeper full brownish colour than i am used to. Im from the far north, its Minus - 17C, outside right now. So i am used to beeing milk white. Mind you, i use alot of other Fields to. But no tanning fields.

11 Likes