Astro Love NFT (Astrological Love Tour)

Hello today we were blessed by Dreamweaver once again, today he created Astro Love NFT, something designed to fill the user’s life with love in a very astrological way.

He baked us a delicious morphic Astrological Love Pudding, representing Astro Love.

We provided him an abbreviated recipe of our idea of what ingridigents would an Astrological Love Pudding would be made of, yet leaving space for Master Chef’s own secret ingredigents.

The proposed recipe went as followed:

(1) Candy from the local candy shop consisting of: The finest astrocartography lines that bring love, romance, relationships and places them on the user to benefit from them.

(A) A specific Lollipop (it is hidden in the rainbow cream btw) that nullifies negative effects and causes of astrocartographical lines that may have an effect on whoever eats it.

(B) Rainbow Cream: From the Local Farmer: who has a specific hobby for making cream that is made of Woven Worlds Elements for manifestation of Love. As soon as you place your tounge on, it shall be felt. :yum:

(C) Strawberries the Revisors. These are the rarest strawberries you will find. They originate from the far past and there is not many left of them. Eating them in our pudding results in automated revision of the past that makes it as if we were using this NFT our whole life.

(2) The Natal Biscuit. A Biscuit that mostly people with the finest astrological natal charts best suited for Love, Romance and relationship like to eat. Hence it also started resembling these finest love natal charts which the user of this NFT will start embodying as well.

(A) It just so happens that the biscuit also nullifies any negative astrological natal chart energies related to love, romance, relationship. Damnn gotta eat all the biscuit haha.

(B) But sometimes we eat a little to much of sweets, and we fill like astrological karma will get us for that. Well luckily the purple topping of the side nullifies any Astrological Karma the user has.

(C) In the recipe we of course left space for Master Chef’s Dreamweaver’s own morphic cooking experimentations.

(3.) Shared Pudding, Double Pudding (Modified Swedish Proverb). Love is meant to be shared and therefore the pudding aims to create perfect astrological synastries with those compatible who eat the pudding with you.

Disclaimer: Of course i wrote description here to fit in the theme of the dessert. It was submitted in the form that included the envisioned benefits only.

Etc. There may be more, but the sweetness of the astro love should it tell you by itself what it is as you experience it lol. I just realized something myself.

Oh and for those who it may concern: deff a good treat to balance the power of astrological beast nft, now with love :slightly_smiling_face:.

Audio and Mandala
13 copies.

Have fun for those who will decide to taste it :yum:.

And of course have a lovely start of september everyone.

33 Likes

Thanks to the moderators as well for taking time to deal with us submitters :pray: . I hope to not be too much trouble anymore lol. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So can we buy it ?
Since this appears to be a private project

2 Likes

:star_struck: What a charming concept! Kudos to the team and, as always, to Dream @Captain_Nemo .

[ :sparkles:And I have to say…as an aside…What a spectacular comeback Dream is making!! :sparkling_heart:]

2 Likes

Nice one - gratz! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey, it was a private tour, i made a group by adding couple of regulars in i think a day or two before the nfts the return were announced.

backstory; i was a bit desperate for love as i realized i am having hard time connecting with others on more loving levels. Started to get panick attacks at times lol, i can deal with it though but its a blockage i have.

So it was trully a blessing to hear they’re back and i hope it brings the owners the love we wish to experience, with the help of astrological energies related with it.

13 Likes

Sorry to hear Sniping. You got this!
:hugs:

Yeaaahh :mechanical_arm:
Thank you for a well thought out yummy concept.
Our pudding names shall be used lol
Captain served us his well baked goodies, super thankful! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like sth made by Willy Wonka

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

7xrr36

:yum::plate_with_cutlery:

6 Likes

I can have my pudding and eat it too?

4 Likes

Yes, its like having a pudding and eating it, but never running out of it

2 Likes

can I join this project?

1 Like

It is already released, but i can add you somewhere else :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

thank you. Does it include this Astro love NFT effects also?

Nope

1 Like

Loving this NFT, it’s amazing, can’t wait to attract more love, @veh always with the bangers

3 Likes

Oh shivyy

Was just thinking who to add to my next project. Haha

4 Likes

my man :muscle: :muscle:

Always killing it dude

2 Likes

Hey, I am a fan of your concepts, If you are cooking something like Godlike Tour, Astral Walkie Talkie and The Evolved, can you make some room for me too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes