Astrological Beast (Astrology Tour)

OK thanks for replying man

If anyone wants to sell their copy please let me know.

Negentropically beastly nft

1 Like

Argh argh :grin:

1 Like

gotta step up the hunting game to catch such a beast

1 Like

The beast cannot be caught.

2 Likes

i realize how important is this NFT when i stoped listining to it for few days .also i notice that my subconscious is gradually integreting with the beast and the new astrology placement. it makes me believe in astrology and how it affects our life.

One of the best in my collection!

7 Likes

:muscle::v:

Beast

2 Likes

@veh bro the project is absolutely fantabulous. I have one question though.
In case if I manage to buy one from a pre owner will astrological beast clash with wealth manifesto and abundance buff(pshycic univesity) since all these fields changes placement or can I use all the 3 mentioned fields in a playlist

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I think it should be okay.

1 Like

The results from this field are becoming so much more permanent now. I feel like twice the man I used to be with exponential amounts of self-control, motivation, confidence, balance, etc.

Especially since using it with The Manly Man and The Quintessence of Hypermasculinity. It’s hard for me to sit around being unproductive now. All I wanna do is work and work out.

Life is good! :muscle:

10 Likes

:muscle::slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

I have been trying to capture this beast for a long time and only ones I captured are 2 scammers :wink:.
One just 30 min ago.

4 Likes

Seriously? That sucks. You’ll capture him eventually! And it’ll have been well worth the chase!

1 Like

Yes, both times I had high hopes but turns out they were just scammers.
Anyone trying to sell/trade AB with #10 screenshots beware.

4 Likes

Whoever has #10 AB now, please don’t take offense :pray:, I don’t mean you.
But with below images, where wallet address seems to start with Fki1, make sure to get NFT before sending money if you see this screen shots.

You have to pay by paypal so you only have to ask for a refund if they do a bad move on you.

1 Like

Hi,

I was lucky both times, never paid anything.
Had my doubts about sellers both times.
Even with PayPal if you do F/F you don’t get anything back.

4 Likes

I was able to finally capture this beast :pray:.
@Gnosticmedic27 @veh do you actively work with NFT like meditate with audio mandala or just passively wear/hear the audio ?

4 Likes

you’re so damn lucky!
I have been looking this for such a long time, hopefully I can get my hands on this soon!

1 Like