Astrological Beast (Astrology Tour)

Yeh its something really special to me as well :champagne::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

from my experience this one is the best NFT/audio for protection from dark entities and balck magic , the result is unbelievable , 2 days and i feel great shift in my life

3 Likes

Hm I wonder if you get so powerful they see they cant get to ya.

4 Likes

i think so i feel more powerful physically , spirtualy and mentally

Im very happy with results.

5 Likes

Yeah, as you saw in the description, a lot of placements for that :)

Just alone Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Kobe, Michael Jordan, Ronaldo, Messi and Genghis Khan’s positive astrological energies should cover a lot in terms of all that without even thinking about the more specific placements :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

4 Likes

Just got this!

Im personally most excited about this part - Also the field will nullify other people’s aspects of astrology that you receive from others that affect you negatively. Like if someone naturally due to their astrology intimidates you this effect of them on you would be nullified if it has a negative effect on you.

Im super bad at dealing with at least certain kinds of “toxic” people, shielding doesn’t really do it for me on its own

6 Likes

Congrats on getting it!

Ditto man

5 Likes

It was ditto for me too

Not anymore :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::muscle:

5 Likes

this is perhaps one of the most unique (probably tops the list ahead of blueprint of blueprints) NFT’s I have ever used

This audio for me compares to the effectiveness of the eternals audio (of course different goals with both NFTs but talking in terms of raw power or feeling)

I haven’t had it for too long at all but just a few rounds of the mp3 and I feel the integrations HEAVILY and I’m not that energetically sensitive…

Gonna print the mandala and slap it on the back of my phone now so it can work on me constantly :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

Absolutely KILLED it with this, and from the way it’s going it looks like this is going to top Magnetic Male and Eternal for favorite, and this includes aspects from Mm and eternal

A further detailed review coming soon

This is truly magnificent

9 Likes

This shields me from negative people and gives me extra protection. It also makes me feel pretty damn good and extremely energetic .

I tried to find a picture that describes how I feel after I listened 3 times

8 Likes

I’ve been on fire with energy and motivation today. There’s so much more I can say but I’ll wait a week longer.

6 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s 100% Astro beast as In playing other but I swear it’s like my mindset is completely changing, I’m starting to do social stuff that would be very uncomfortable for me to do otherwise

6 Likes

Yeah bro I feel like I’m being upgraded into a brand new person.

I’ve been playing the field for the last 8 hours on loop. I never loop fields this long but the changes never stop coming with this one.

8 Likes

I played some handball today, while looping the beast.

I obilirated everyone

Literally…

People were like, calm down, calm down :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::confounded::weary::weary::tired_face::tired_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::angry::rage::rage::rage::sweat::sweat::tired_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::sob::sob:

And i was like :rofl::rofl::rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::v::v::v::v::grin::grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::joy::joy::joy::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::relieved::smirk::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue::yum::cowboy_hat_face::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

How loud do you play the beast on:

• 25% Volume
  • 50% Volume
  • 75% Volume
  • 100% Volume
  • 10% Volume (aka when looped in a pocket)

0 voters

Let’s see!

1 Like

i’m curious why you are asking , is there any difference ?

1 Like

Nah, just for fun.

xd

2 Likes

So far I see its either almost blasting it fully 75% when playing. Feeling the basses.

and 10%, usually when we just loop it on our day to day.

3 Likes

Hi, man where can I get this NFT?

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This and the other NFT you have asked about were created from private groups, so there is no where to buy them. Unless someone from the group or that owns it decides to sell it (at whatever price they want) would be posted in this thread only:

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

The mandalas and audios only work for the owner.

You can check the forum basic pages to learn about many topics, you can search by category as well and youll see all the post related to anything.

For instance you can type NFT on the searching bar and it will bring up all the posts.

Also you can start here:

Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

3 Likes