Astrological Influence Removal

Was one of my personal field but decided to upload it. This is to remove any kind of negative astrological Influence from you. Not only that but also specific type of energies as well. For example if you have knowledge of astrology and you know what planet is causing you problem then just ask the field to remove the negative energies form those specific planets. Then it will only focus on that such as Shani, Rahu etc. This also increases the positive energies and their benefits overall. You can also ask the field to remove certain types of astrological energies that are affecting certain aspects of your life. For example if you think that your wealth, relationship, finances or whatever is being affected by astrology then ask the field to focus on those specific things and it will process all the astrological energies that are affecting those aspect. I personally recommend this method as it will target all the negative energies related to that at it’s Totality.

There’s also an aspect of this field which I’d say is experimental which is: This will train your subconscious mind to automatically get rid of negative astrological energies from your system. I used the same formula of conceptualization to achieve this (the same system that’s used in my self love audio). As a result you will never have to be bothered by negative astrological energies anymore and don’t have to waste your valuable time on listening astrology related fields. Or at least it could help to reduce the damage as much as possible compared to before. But this part I’d say is experimental as I’m not fully sure how this will affect each individual.

So if you use it normally it will do whatever it can for you but you can also direct the field to do certain things like I mentioned above. I suggest to use this on meditation for best observation. At first try to have an idea of how you are feeling before using this and how you feel after using this to gauge result. It’s not something that will create very intense energetic feeling but rather it will take away certain energy from your system as a result you may feel lighter. Although passive listen will also work but with focus you can observe the changes more carefully so that you don’t feel like it’s not working for you. You could say it’s one of the most versatile astrological tool in your disposal that can be used for whatever purpose when it comes to removing negative astrological energies. It also has intelligence that will detect what you need most at this moment and will work accordingly (only when used normally without specific intent or just ask the field to that for you).

I suggest you use at least 15 min a day. Silent audio as usual.

Feedback is appreciated so that I can improve fields further if possible.

17 Likes

Also please be mindful that this will not make your problems magically disappear from your life but rather it will work on removing negative astrological energies that’s affecting you negativity so that you can have easier time doing things. Treat it like you would treat any other astrological fields. Not a replacement of conscious effort.

3 Likes

I can definitively feel the lightness you’ve mentioned after 1 listen. Thank you for making it free to download

You’re welcome

Wow, that’s an incredible field.
Thank you very much, my friend!

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Feels as if it is dissolving certain blockages if requested to work with particular aspects / planets. If this can be further upgraded or even made into a premium astro field to rule them all that would be simply awesome.

1 Like

Also question to you @equilibrium. Can free audios be shared with people I care about?

Aren’t they free? Well obviously

1 Like

This is a great field and if this can be enhanced further this will be it, the ultimate astro field :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s no point in enhancing this trash field (trash compared to current standard) there will be a new premium soon anyway

2 Likes

A-ha! Waiting impatiently :slight_smile: