Astrological Well-Being Buff

This field builds on the mechanisms of previous fields in the series. It installs a filtered and elegant combination of the top 500 natal charts that have the highest averages in well-being, contentment, and overall happiness with life and its events, directly into your baseline natal energies.

The effects are permanent, and won’t change who you are. Instead, they will fill in gaps that may exist to improve your condition and overall state of consciousness.

For example, a person with Cancer and 4th house empty on the chart may improve by using fields related to empathy and compassion.

The field will also repair your baseline natal energies in the process.

My testimonial:

As I was gonna post a testimonial, didn’t see a thread for it, so I created one, as I think it surely deserves one.

After just one listen, I somehow had quite a bit of urge to laugh, lol. And after one more time, even way more so. This field, it’s just easy for one to feel good about themselves. It just feels nice, lol.

18 Likes

Some Testimonials from Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials - #2186 by Fender_Cad

3 Likes

Highly underrated field! Becomes pretty permanent quickly too.

2 Likes