Astrologically Inclined

It is a strange indicator, I got many 1s and 747s, for Negentropic Dragon it shows unique holders as 747 while the total minted number is only 114 and same for Eternal 747, I doubt 747 people own Eternal till date, the number of owners would be far less.

1 Like

People dont realise how important these astrological fields actually are… The only reason i am alive rn is because of nullify astrological effects.

Is it possible to get permanet results from nfts?

3 Likes

I believe so because you are the permanent owner of it.

1 Like

you have the hidden account

1 Like

isn’t “Astrologically Inclined” basically an updated version of the Navagraha Homam? I believe they have the same audios (amplify/ nullify) plus the NFT has the gems. Right? :pray:t2:

no it is not. This is the updated version of amplify planetary and astrological effects/nullify planetary and astrological effects. Navagraha is about healing the planetary effects, so in theory you don’t need the navagraha if you already have this one (due to nullify), but if you really care about dealing with planetary things you can go for both. Just my opinion.

5 Likes

I have both.

One I use daily, Astrologically Inclined. With the audio added, definitely felt the energetic effects better. Feel more at ease, crazy eclipse and oppositions? Nah.

The other weekly (I know it has longer lasting effects) just that if I feel some challenging aspects happening with celestial transits.

To my understanding, Navagraha Homam is an actual powerful ritual devoted to the nine planets to gratify them.

Using both, I feel personally, the current natal phase albeit challenging, it is smoother.
Helps with rahu/ketu. Remedy to block unfortunate events.
There are good days and bad days, but mostly I feel success.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the clarification, and for taking the time to reply. :pray:

1 Like

Got it! I hadn’t understood that part; thank you so much for clarifying :pray: :heart:

1 Like

Amazing audio that has a killer bass line! I love it!! Great NFT!

1 Like

I bought Astrologically Inclined a few days ago, is it safe if I loop?
i listen 2-3 times everyday

2 Likes

I loop until I can feel a relief usually in my mind that all negative astrologically effects dissolved

5 Likes

The audio doesn’t work on anything medical and doesn’t expand/boost your energy system directly (as far as I know) so its probably safe to loop

1 Like

thanks for the reply :> imma try loop later

1 Like

With this printed out now I don’t even have to listen to Nullify + Amplify like I normally would, saving me precious time for my stacks…

1 Like

Is this an audio we should listen daily?

My current plan is to listen the few days before and after full moon. However I have no understanding of astrology and the effects, etc other than the fact they exist… that’s why I am asking :sweat_smile:

If possible yes. But u can carry Mandala instead daily 24x7 to get the same benefits.

3 Likes

Hello!
I couldn’t resist and today I got this NFT.

7 Likes

Can someone please send me audio , thank you .

1 Like

Done!

1 Like