Astrology Chat

I think it can go hand in hand with zodiac I guess

Yes all positive aspects the signs brings.

Personality meaning like being a Gemini so itll gives you the positive magical astrological aspect as if you were Gemini

I think i wasnt clear lol

I heard that the sun is good for virgo or Mars? Is it true

My ocd been crazy lately :sweat_smile::joy:

As a Vedic Astrologer, I use Captain’s planetary fields in a systematic and effective way.
(1) If in the birth chart, some planets are afflicted due to their position or association, I would listen to the fields of those individual planets.
(2) At any point of time, if any planet(s) gives negative effects due to bad transit, I would listen to the field(s) of that particular planet(s) for the duration of bad transit.
(3) Thirdly, if the planets govering the major and minor (dasa and antardasa) periods are afflicted, focus should be on the fields for those planets.

Now, one may need to listen to several fields to propitiate several planets at one time which is not practical. In that case, one should select the fields for planets which are most afflicted. Also, Amplify the positive planetary effects and Nullify the negative fields are helpful. These two fields may obviate the need to use several other fields. Hope this info is helpful to some readers at least.

8 Likes

And don’t forget The Navagraha Homam in there as well.

Thanks for the interesting post from the perspective of a Vedic astrologer, @fast_manifester.

7 Likes

Oh. So what is the best planetary for Sagittarius raising :eyes: if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

@anon25711007 sorry for the delay in responding to your query. It is due to the difference in time zone and the fact that I am suffering from Covid19 albeit with mild symptoms.
Western and vedic astrological systems are different as far as calculation of the rising sign is concerned. If your rising sign is Saggitarius as per western astrology, as per Vedic astrology, your rising sign may be eother Scorpio or Saggitarius. Mars is the lord of Scorpion and Jupiter is lord of Saggitarius. And these two planets are in kendras (Angle houses) for both Scorpio and Saggitarius rising signs and so benefic for both signs. So if you listen to fields for these two planets (Mars and Jupiter) you will get very good results. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Wish a speedy recovery! Thank you for your explanation

2 Likes

how did you find out​:sob::sob::sob: I need to get myself a reading somewhere

1 Like

Lol I’m not as good as many others here, but for things are “low hanging fruit” that jump out. I think it was mainly that pisces ascendant + first house moon in pisces there.
Plus that moon is in Opposition with the Sun and Mercury in Virgo.

It signals you’re quite sensitive and emotional and identify a lot with your emotions. And although normally you can express yourself quite well, and are careful to be precise in your communication, when it comes to emotional things, somehow you can’t communicate it so well.
At the same time you are quite detail oriented and precise and present yourself in a “neat”/down to earth way, and this can be sometimes in contract with your (perceived) emotional needs. So maybe there are a lot of emotions inside you that you feel like you don’t know how to express and you feel others don’t see the depth of emotions in you.

But, disclaimer:

1. It’s just my interpretation of just a small part of the chart
  2. Birth charts show tendencies that are like an echo of past lives and accumulated blockages and energies. When you work on yourself with spiritual tools, these will be less and less pronounced in life.
    I.e. when you get closer to actual “freedom” you are also free from these influences.
    So nothing is written in stone so to say. You have the power to change.
3 Likes

I discovered yesterday that I’m Taurus Ascendant :eyes: anyone with good astrology can explain me something

To have a powerful Sun, you will need a positive relationship with your father.

3 Likes

Whasssup :full_moon:

Reviving this because…

Happening soon again. When reconciliations, reunions, and breathing new life into old relationships abound, especially with oneself, etc. (comes pre-packaged with its own set of rules which transcend the sign/house it occurs in). Where will it be for you?

As well as shifting lunar nodes. Wonder what our collective karmic journey will be and insights into the lessons and experiences that might shape our lives for the next 18 months. It will be my nodal return.

2 Likes

Watch out guys!

Mercury Retrograde starting today :ghost:

Actually, there’s currently 5 planets in retrograde now, 2 (Jupiter and Uranus) will join the mix.

It may seem like a barrier, but Retro period symbolises to reflect, reassess, and focus on refining you. Overall, it’s an opportune time to address any unresolved matters in our lives, whether related to health, communication, relationships, career, responsibilities or personal power, use it as a period for mastery.

It happens for all, but how it affects you will depend on your astrological house (per natal chart).

2 Likes

Me when all this retrograge stuff happens

I will have to integrate mercury and all these others now. Damn.

2 Likes

Wishing everyone a great lunar eclipse this weekend. Personally I’m feeling wiped out already. It’s been a rough axis for me, these Taurus-Scorpio eclipses. My sympathies to fellow fixed sign placements.

Take care of yourselves, more naps and water. If you find a quiet moment, maybe reflect on how far you’ve come these past two years, celebrate that progress, if possible with those who’ve supported you since day one (and in case no one’s told you lately, this is your online neighborhood mom friend saying “you’ve really been going through it, but you made it, and I’m proud of you!” ) and welcome in the new season of you.:blush:

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:
and to you!

Really needed that, thank you fellow fixed sign!
That hit me to the core of 10H/4H.
Truly the saying, what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger and more grateful. :pray:

That significant change was needed and led me to the wonderful work of Captain and this community. I hope it brought you inspiration along with encouragement to shift your life for the best @lilo

Counting down… with faith and optimism, to many fresh possibilities :dizzy: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Learn the core of astrology. From Vedas.

Use vedic for it. You’ll learn more in a wholesome way.

2 Likes