Astrology Chat

A place to chat about planets, placements, charts, transits, aspects, and all things astrology, whether Tropical, Sidereal, Vedic, Chinese, Draconic, and more!

For your safety please do not post your complete birth date and time online in this public forum. Please blur personal/identifying information in any charts or images.

Do not PM users asking them to read your chart, unless you’re on good terms or they have offered to do so.:grin: Do a little research on your own first as well.

Share your favorite resources to learn about astrology, websites or books or videos.

Have fun, be kind, (no bashing certain signs, all are beautiful) and remember that the fault is not in our stars.:wink:

11 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but for me the full moon in Scorpio really feels like it’s signalling a major transition. Everything feels shifted.

4 Likes

Thanks for the interesting thread! Have no in depth knowledge about it but have always found astrology fascinating! Looking forward to learn new things through this thread.

5 Likes

April was/is a strong and interesting month astrology wise. Impactful in the year context and indeed this scorpio full moon is a time of shift and culmination in the energies. The “taste” of Uranus in Taurus and all its unexpected energies in this earth sign are popping up more and we have an approach of a sequence of inner planets conjunctions with Uranus in the coming times as well. We are, as a collective, assimilating and integrating new ways to access our lives and values. And we are learning to do that through the energies of scorpio as well.

5 Likes

It’s depressing.

Embrace it. Like the fénix.

I know it’s the best but I’m really not feeling it lol.

Bleghhhhh

It’ll come. I’ll eventually submit and shift with it.

2 Likes

just change your charts :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Change your chart?

Lol.

3 Likes

I know lol

3 Likes

Good video though.

:smile::smile::smile:

lol you don’t know what you are missing and what is all possible

me and many friends family already did it works 100% :star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles:

don’t limit yourself :100::100::100::anger::anger::anger:

Burn some fire babe​:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I get what you and the video are saying, but you can’t change your chart. It’s a fixed position in space at the time you were born, that’s a chart. Of course, you can change yourself, and neither does my birth chart fit with my personality, but you can’t go back in time to play position games with the planets and move them around like LEGO.

Get me?

3 Likes

Lol sooooo limiting
but I get you

:smile::smile::smile:

already was there

why don’t you try for yourself or not

your choice. … yours destiny
:100::100::100:

1 Like

Birth chart is a “photo print” of the energies at the time of birth.
Its impossible to change 🤷 that’s how it was when you were BORN, that’s why it’s a BIRTH (as natal ) chart :D

Unless you define “birth chart” some other way and already think about a personality trait that is related to a certain position.
The main tendencies tend to not change in my limited experience, but the way they manifest can change a lot.

6 Likes

Look :clap: at :clap: Monkey :monkey: Owl’s :owl: post :clap: below :clap: yours :clap: the universe :clap: with its natural way :clap: of THINGS :clap: like rules :clap: and energies :clap: :clap: still exists :clap: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

People can always seem break the rules. :grin:

1 Like

This is from many of the Dreamseeds descriptions:

Helping, fixing, and serving represent three different ways of seeing life. When you help, you see life as weak. When you fix, you see life as broken. When you serve, you see life as a whole. Fixing and helping may be the work of the ego, and service the work of the soul.

The fields we have like like Nullify and Amplify help us to handle our placements and aspects, including the difficult ones. Note it says it Nullifies/Amplifies the effects. It does not negate or change the basic map of your individual chart.

There’s some discussion about this in the thread about Nullify.

I see a lot that people look at their charts and complain about their crap planets, or are not happy with their sign.

Just imo, astrology is a way we can learn more about ourselves, but it’s in no way a cage, a lottery where some people are just blessed and everyone else can suck it up, and if you’re particularly burdened, then too bad, better luck next lifetime.

Nope, I don’t personally believe that. It’s a guide. But we can choose how to act and react, moving forward, and it starts with self-knowledge, but also self-love and acceptance.

You play with the cards you are dealt.

“Shitty placements” in a person with a good mindset can go further than someone with the “luckiest” stars, but who doesn’t do much about it.

I bet Mercury is fed up about being blamed for so many things.:joy: If you knew the Retrograde was happening, then you should have backed up your hard drive, or double checked that email before sending.

If we know Uranus is in Taurus, maybe start thinking about the ways you prepare and manage your resources, like food and money.

I hope that’s what this topic helps with.:blush:

On another note: I’m excited about Jupiter in Pisces. (May 13 to July 27, 2021) I don’t know much about it, but it’s a natal placement for me, so I’ve been reading and trying to learn more. I think it would be a good time to focus on self-healing. Use the oomph from Jupiter while it’s exalted in this position to work on my soul growth.

What transits or influences are you feeling or thinking about at the moment? :blush:

7 Likes

I have Pluto transit (conjunction) ascendant and Saturn return :D
I was checking the transits more a couple of years ago when I was going through something difficult, now I don’t pay that much attention :sweat_smile:

But the Pluto is bugging/nudging me a bit of course :)

1 Like