Astrology Chat

ALL at the same time? And with Pluto now in Capricorn? Woah. See you on the other side as a completely different person.:raised_hands::muscle:

ā€“

Some links to quick ā€œpopā€ references so others can follow along (if someone has recommended sites, please share!):

Saturn return: Wiki, Your Saturn Return Is Basically an Astrological Quarter Life Crisis (Bustle)

Pluto transiting Ascendant - Pluto transiting Ascendant (Astrolibrary), Hiroki Niizato astrology

I donā€™t really look at my chart much either, but this inspired me to read more about Pluto, thank you!

How to find your transits

This should keep me busy.:joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the links, I will check them!

Yes itā€™s at the same time, though the Pluto is just starting and itā€™s a long one :sweat_smile:
My ascendant is Capricorn/Aquarius cusp, I worked with someone to make it exact, it came out at 29 degree Capricorn. But you know how itā€™s difficult to te exactly, but itā€™s around there :D

So before is was Saturn - asc

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :*

Especially not Taurusesā€¦ errr I mean any sign :p

Havenā€™t read the whole thread in depth yet but I have a question for astro geeks, about something thatā€™s drawing my attention for a while:

If the birth chart is impossible to change (which I agree with), then why is it dangerous to share oneā€™s birth chart with other people? I mean sharing it without providing info like real name, address, etc. (that goes without saying).

Is it because there are sick weirdos who are really able to mess up or ā€œcurseā€ someone elseā€™s chart, thus spoiling planetary influences, karmic stuff, etc.? By timejumping or ā€¦?

Iā€™m a little confused about this. Would appreciate if you guys can enlighten me. Sorry if it sounds naive.

Because in that case, websites or books openly displaying famous peopleā€™s charts should be careful or ā€¦?

2 Likes

Is it? :sweat_smile:

I think Lilo just wrote not to share personal data like time and place of birth, I donā€™t think itā€™s dangerous to share the chart itself.

3 Likes

Ah it makes sense, thank you Monkey ^^ To be even more honest, I laugh internally whenever I see people freaking out about this but now that it comes from someone like Liloā€¦ it got me thinking.

Astrotheme is an example of website displaying thousands of known (and still alive) peopleā€™s charts, so it would be very troublesome for them :p

2 Likes

I shared mine in another topic at some point :sweat_smile:

I think the warning was just personal data protection :)

4 Likes

You can definitely share your chart. :blush:

Just unlink any identifying details to be safe.

There is some old superstition that people knowing these details can curse you. My thinking is less about black magic and more of, in this age where privacy on the Internet is an illusion, and humans are predictable and sometimes use birthdays in passwords and PINs, and scams abound (and I have been scammed before, once burned twice shy), Iā€™m not giving strangers more personal information about me than is necessary.:stuck_out_tongue:

And yes absolutely no Taurus bashing. I was chatting with a Scorpio friend and we bonded over the fact that we will hold a silent grudge for almost a decade.:joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying dear @lilo :) Now itā€™s solved! I was waiting to remember something before replying but I have a memory gap :laughing: I was going to ask you about another Eastern system but canā€™t remember the name nowā€¦

I may also have additional questions to you and other astro geeks here about less known asteroids and what some call ā€œregressedā€ charts.

Like you know, in a transgenerational and/or reincarnational perspective, some people claim (with more or less convincing data) that you can ā€œregressā€ your chart to a certain date in the past (for ex. 5 March 1452 or whatever) and spot potential correspondences with events, deaths, etc. that occurred at that precise date.

Etc. etc. Ah my lazinessā€¦

But at the end of the day:

Since I adopted this perspective + the planetary morphic fields, I entered a chill mode ^^

1 Like

You mean to you in another lifetime? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

OMG this is so funny :joy:. My brothers and I have our sun in Taurus, and my mom has sun in Scorpio. There was a day when my mom had a talk with one of my brothers about not holding grudge against anyone, and I responded to that in my head, ā€œCome on, mom. We are just the same :sunglasses:ā€.

My Venus is also in Taurus, so naturally I love everything nice, especially food. I once dated a guy who never understood my obsession of good food haha. He thought that people eat to live, and not live to eat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

That, but not only. It can also be a date related to known biological ancestors like grand-grand-grandfathers and an event happening in their life that day (bankruptcy, etc.) and which would explain the inherited or transgenerational fear, resistance, etc. So basically, that date from the past and the grand-grand-grand childrenā€™s (or whomeverā€™s) birth chart would have significant astro aspects to each other. According to those theories.

Furthermore, some claim that itā€™s even more accurate to ā€œregressā€ your chart to that precise date. To do so, you go on websites like astro.com and select ā€œprogressedā€ for your own birth chart at that date in the past. So progressed becomes regressed lol. Again, this is done to check mutual aspects (conjunctions, etc.).

As I was typing this, I remembered a famous case (not bio) also reported here. They are comparing 2 peopleā€™s charts.

Interesting but who knows. Grain of salt (and also pepper, according to Dreamweaver) required.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t really be a strong curse. Nothing the removal audios here canā€™t fix. Or asking for removal throughout Angelic Intercession, etc.

Hell, you can put similar curses/spells on people just from their e-signature throughout the forum, or even better, discord or such. Hence itā€™s still ā€˜smartā€™ to be behind a VPN to at least try to put a little sort of defense up, for people who want to go the extra mile of cursing.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll read this later, thanks!
I find it a bit much at first glance :sweat_smile:

I think if someone wants to find a pattern, usually they can, even in a distribution that is completely random.

1 Like

Multi-generational astrological relationships are of interest to me, but this is the first time Iā€™m learning about this, (and I love that, thank you!) so I think you are on the higher echelons of astro geekery than me.:grin:

Iā€™m only vaguely aware of oneā€™s Moon being linked to the mother.

The Moon embodies the motherly feminine element, through reflecting the mother and childhood experiences as well as substitute mothers, even those of institutions like stock exchanges, universities (alma mater), or the mother church.

The description initially reflects the typical mother-child relationship for the sign which can be read from the position of the Moon: the Child in the person, the Difficult Lessons To Learn, and Inner Mother Image or the way in which the respective person is prepared to see the mother. Furthermore, a description is given of how the Moon is expressed as Mother in the mature adult and its meaning as light and shadow aspects [ā€¦]. For a feminine horoscope, an essential aspect of the self-image for the mature woman is expressed. In contrast, in a manā€™s horoscope this signifies a part of his inner femininity and his searching image in a partnership.

(From Keywords for Astrology by Hajo Banzhaf and Anna Haebler) - a simple to understand book for my simple mind :grin:

Then the Sun being the Father.

I have aā€¦ hazy (agnostic? Schrodinger-esque?) opinion on past lives. No success yet with Echoes of the Past unfortunately.:joy: So itā€™s out of my realm of experience, but Iā€™m open to learning more about it if you have some more good references or resources to share about these regression theories. (Iā€™ll get into the shared links too. :blush:)

1 Like

Iā€™ll be back girls. Last dozens of minutes before evening lockdown here lol

Although wonā€™t have much to add :))

1 Like

Now that Iā€™m locked with all my things ready :p , going on:

Oh youā€™re welcome Monkito! I posted that one only because I run into it several times in other sources too.

But totally agree that we must remain aware of randomness and possible make-believes. I mean ā€œsimple stuffā€ (so to speak) like Moon conjunct Moon shouldnā€™t be enough to shout ā€œvictory!ā€ It has to be more elaborated. And degrees do matter too, donā€™t theyā€¦

So again, salt and pepper needed (+ Tabasco for me :hot_pepper: :hot_face: :p )

I had a good laugh here! Too modest!

Oh no, not at all :))) I just grew up among people interested in those things + some outsider curiosity. Thatā€™s it, really :p

Thank you for another interesting reference :pray:t2: Iā€™ll need a Lilo-archive soonā€¦

I tend to believe in these too, I mean we even examine how people draw them in art therapy sessionsā€¦ and the connections often seem to reflect ā€œrealitiesā€ indeedā€¦

Mostly from Linda Goodman-ish sources. Not only her, but her professional followers. I should check again links etc. found on sites dedicated to her and send them to you.

Honestly, if Dreamweaver hadnā€™t released that field (and without _OMā€™s inputs on the forum), I too was about to abandon any belief about that topic ;) So I totally understand.

Have you tried to use it in the same stack with fields such as Torsion, Enhanced Visual Processing, etc.?

:arrow_up: Another wall of mine lol (despite what I said previously) ;)))

3 Likes

Funny you mention that, my very first exposure to astrology was through a yellowed paperback of Linda Goodman Sun Signs, left lying around the house by my (Scorpio sun, but of course) mother. Among other things, she had another book about the vibration/frequency of names, a stack of papers on acupuncture/acupressure, a reference on herbal remedies, and some more books and magazines in the back of a drawer that a nosy kid shouldnā€™t have been looking at.:see_no_evil:

Yes I added Torsion to the Past Lives stack upon recommendation of @LunaMoon, :blush: but the failing is admittedly my own, as these things have for now taken a backseat while I desperately try to save the rotting teeth of my nephews, as well as get everybody in the house feeling better from a cold (not The Virus, thankfully), myself included. Iā€™ve never been so happy to be able to wake up and still be able to smell my coffee.

Aside from Sun and Moon, 9th and 4th Houses too, apparently. Again, topics Iā€™ve just taken a quick mental note of but havenā€™t studied enough to be able to discuss with any credibility.

Pretty much Iā€™m hoping this thread will be where people bring up things that will send me running to the books, so I can start filling in the many gaps in my astro education.

I am so happy to see you all bringing your interest, enthusiasm, knowledge, (and humor!) to this conversation.:blush:

2 Likes

Too true, we do so love our creature comforts and sensuous delights. I had to explain to my partner, after a series of birthdays with mediocre cake, that when my turn came next Iā€™d prefer if it was a tiny pastry of exquisite quality, rather than a large one that was meh. If Iā€™m going to get fat at least make it worth it.:sunglasses:

Additional story: I used to work in an office with a shared fridge. One day my coworker said, I got a bit of your butter, I hope you donā€™t mind. I said, what butter? He said, I saw a bit of fancy brand butter, and I assumed it was yours. And I was like, I donā€™t have any butter in the fridge at the moment.:speak_no_evil: and he was like oh sh*t.

But that was my proudest moment, that people who knew me would assume that Of Course I would get the Good Butter.:joy:

4 Likes

just interrupting this thread and sayin girl I like you even more now :smile: lool. okay back to your guys astro talk hehe

2 Likes

Colorful background! :sweat_smile: :rainbow:

I can imagine thatā€¦ And youā€™ve definitely been having other priorities. You guys do take care please!

Sooooo many parameters really, like right now I donā€™t even remember what the 9th house stands for :joy: nor some of the aspects that you mentioned in your previous posts!

So I guess Iā€™ll complete my astro education with you (and other geekies on the forum) as an apprentice :p

Thank you :sparkles:, this is 150% reciprocal!

How sweet (I mean spicy) is that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Youā€™re another Tabasco fan, then? My father and I often carry a small bottle of it in our pocket or bag whenever we go it outside in a restaurant, etc., just in case :joy:

2 Likes