One of the most underrated audio is Nullify planetary effects

If one knows a bit about astrology, he would know that 99.9% of our lives are run by planets. Each and everyday, different planets put us through different circumstances. Though, one doesn’t realise it. Our mood swings, daily obstacles, money loss or profit. Basically everything to it’s minutest detail. If you were to notice which days of the week you were most pissed and which days u were the most happiest. You would see a pattern. A very very long pattern. Planets in good positions will give u a good day based on their ruling. Eg is Saturday is governed by Saturn. Friday is governed by Venus. So if u have bad venus. You will get some sort of monetary loss every Friday. If u have gud Venus you’ll get profit of some sort. The more u keep a track of ur days the more u will realise the conditioning. That is what u thought was ur free will was actually predetermined and it takes great amount of will power and sacrifice to break shackles of planets. But here we are given it for free. So we all should be so so thankful to Dream. It’s a huge deal to be relieved of negative planets.

39 Likes

Wow I’m gonna listen to it

3 Likes

Dream just released a whole new astrology album here:

Each planet now has it’s own song.It nullifies the negative and amplifies the positive aspects of each planet.

17 Likes

Well said. And we are thankful, actually. For the nullify/amplify ones, as well as the latest album reminded by @ConkerRyan. Capital fields.

10 Likes

Yeah. I asked him. This album is for specific results. For an overall positive effects the other one is fine too. Both gems tho.

13 Likes

the tag is really funny to use people act differently around you they seem to be way nicer than before.

Unfortunately i cannot sleep with tags as it’s too much for my energy body. Also someone should clarify wheter this field blocks transit of the stars or our natal chart :smiley:

cheers

7 Likes

For folks new to astrology like me, does anyone have recommended websites to discover your birth chart and find out planetary strengths and weaknesses? Or is any resource off Google a-ok?

…also, do things like being born premature or not knowing the time of your birth affect things at all? Thanks.

3 Likes

you absolutely need to know the time of birth for the most accurate readings.
At worst, hopefully you know around the time of day ie. mid-morning, afternoon, etc.

Astrology would say you were born “right on time”

9 Likes

Sometime between 1 PM - 1:30 PM… that’s about as specific as I can get since I was born by way of c-section, so that might complicate things a little, I suppose. I’ll see if I can dig up old medical papers.

Thanks for weighing in!

That’s close enough then.
The planets didn’t move that much in 30 mins…
errr. unless it’s a rare thing where they did and that’s why you were born early :thinking:
Would be interesting to see if that’s the case.

I’ll see if I can find a trusted source for a really good reading.
99% out there is feel good garbage or doesn’t dive deep enough into 3rd and 4th, even 5th level alignments.

5 Likes

I’m glad I asked! Thanks for the help. :D I mean, I really shouldn’t add more fields to my list but what can I say? I need all the things, cutting down is near-impossible.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder . I know nothing about astrology but I do believe the planet do affect us !

2 Likes

Can somebody explain the connection of the chakras to the planets ??
Also the connection of the personality to planets energy ?

For example I feel like people having a stronger sun energy are more outgoing and open and moon people here more introverted and mysterious …so maybe moon people could listen to the sun video and balance themselves a little …
Just a guess .

6 Likes

Excuse me, but some people like Neville Goddard and other people didn’t believe in astrology anymore, and they did bought the perl and planets didn’t affect them anymore, they did affect themselves actually but not the planets
@anon6431808 you can confirm this I know😉

1 Like

Sure astrology is just one past/current “karma” written in the stars.
The whole “goal” for “most” here on earth (whether they know it or not) is to move beyond being affected by outside influences and being their own sovereign self with free will.

Until tho… astrological influences/karma are going to affect them.

25 Likes

I believe that believing in statement like “planets affect us positively or negatively” is just one limited thought/belief “hard/solid” believed and therefore crystallized in someones life trough their consciousness

3 Likes

Okie dokie. You are free to believe what you want.

Done arguing over people’s “beliefs” over karma or astrology.

4 Likes

Sigh… Internalizing something that has nothing to do with you…again.

Seriously dude. Stop. It’s exhausting.

Especially when I’m trying to help people grow as fast as possible so they can be “happy, healthy, wealthier, etc.” and just showing people how to avoid the issues most people don’t consider .

12 Likes

What Neville teaches would probably be like this.

If you can master the power of your mind nothing can stop it.

That includes planetary effects.

Denying the existence of planetary effects is an entirely different thing though, and not (necessarily) what Neville teaches, I think. This would also depend on who you ask! Many of my Neville following friends do laugh at astrology.

13 Likes

Since you posted this I’ve listened to the new Planet audios a couple of times, my personalized playlist selection of them, with the Nullify tag. This does seem to be an even more balanced experience. Thank you for bringing up this topic.

8 Likes