Lol sooooo limiting
but I get you

:smile::smile::smile:

already was there

why don’t you try for yourself or not

your choice. … yours destiny
:100::100::100:

1 Like

Birth chart is a “photo print” of the energies at the time of birth.
Its impossible to change 🤷 that’s how it was when you were BORN, that’s why it’s a BIRTH (as natal ) chart :D

Unless you define “birth chart” some other way and already think about a personality trait that is related to a certain position.
The main tendencies tend to not change in my limited experience, but the way they manifest can change a lot.

6 Likes

Look :clap: at :clap: Monkey :monkey: Owl’s :owl: post :clap: below :clap: yours :clap: the universe :clap: with its natural way :clap: of THINGS :clap: like rules :clap: and energies :clap: :clap: still exists :clap: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

People can always seem break the rules. :grin:

1 Like

This is from many of the Dreamseeds descriptions:

Helping, fixing, and serving represent three different ways of seeing life. When you help, you see life as weak. When you fix, you see life as broken. When you serve, you see life as a whole. Fixing and helping may be the work of the ego, and service the work of the soul.

The fields we have like like Nullify and Amplify help us to handle our placements and aspects, including the difficult ones. Note it says it Nullifies/Amplifies the effects. It does not negate or change the basic map of your individual chart.

There’s some discussion about this in the thread about Nullify.

I see a lot that people look at their charts and complain about their crap planets, or are not happy with their sign.

Just imo, astrology is a way we can learn more about ourselves, but it’s in no way a cage, a lottery where some people are just blessed and everyone else can suck it up, and if you’re particularly burdened, then too bad, better luck next lifetime.

Nope, I don’t personally believe that. It’s a guide. But we can choose how to act and react, moving forward, and it starts with self-knowledge, but also self-love and acceptance.

You play with the cards you are dealt.

“Shitty placements” in a person with a good mindset can go further than someone with the “luckiest” stars, but who doesn’t do much about it.

I bet Mercury is fed up about being blamed for so many things.:joy: If you knew the Retrograde was happening, then you should have backed up your hard drive, or double checked that email before sending.

If we know Uranus is in Taurus, maybe start thinking about the ways you prepare and manage your resources, like food and money.

I hope that’s what this topic helps with.:blush:

On another note: I’m excited about Jupiter in Pisces. (May 13 to July 27, 2021) I don’t know much about it, but it’s a natal placement for me, so I’ve been reading and trying to learn more. I think it would be a good time to focus on self-healing. Use the oomph from Jupiter while it’s exalted in this position to work on my soul growth.

What transits or influences are you feeling or thinking about at the moment? :blush:

7 Likes

I have Pluto transit (conjunction) ascendant and Saturn return :D
I was checking the transits more a couple of years ago when I was going through something difficult, now I don’t pay that much attention :sweat_smile:

But the Pluto is bugging/nudging me a bit of course :)

1 Like

ALL at the same time? And with Pluto now in Capricorn? Woah. See you on the other side as a completely different person.:raised_hands::muscle:

Some links to quick “pop” references so others can follow along (if someone has recommended sites, please share!):

Saturn return: Wiki, Your Saturn Return Is Basically an Astrological Quarter Life Crisis (Bustle)

Pluto transiting Ascendant - Pluto transiting Ascendant (Astrolibrary), Hiroki Niizato astrology

I don’t really look at my chart much either, but this inspired me to read more about Pluto, thank you!

How to find your transits

This should keep me busy.:joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the links, I will check them!

Yes it’s at the same time, though the Pluto is just starting and it’s a long one :sweat_smile:
My ascendant is Capricorn/Aquarius cusp, I worked with someone to make it exact, it came out at 29 degree Capricorn. But you know how it’s difficult to te exactly, but it’s around there :D

So before is was Saturn - asc

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :*

Especially not Tauruses… errr I mean any sign :p

Haven’t read the whole thread in depth yet but I have a question for astro geeks, about something that’s drawing my attention for a while:

If the birth chart is impossible to change (which I agree with), then why is it dangerous to share one’s birth chart with other people? I mean sharing it without providing info like real name, address, etc. (that goes without saying).

Is it because there are sick weirdos who are really able to mess up or “curse” someone else’s chart, thus spoiling planetary influences, karmic stuff, etc.? By timejumping or …?

I’m a little confused about this. Would appreciate if you guys can enlighten me. Sorry if it sounds naive.

Because in that case, websites or books openly displaying famous people’s charts should be careful or …?

2 Likes

Is it? :sweat_smile:

I think Lilo just wrote not to share personal data like time and place of birth, I don’t think it’s dangerous to share the chart itself.

3 Likes

Ah it makes sense, thank you Monkey ^^ To be even more honest, I laugh internally whenever I see people freaking out about this but now that it comes from someone like Lilo… it got me thinking.

Astrotheme is an example of website displaying thousands of known (and still alive) people’s charts, so it would be very troublesome for them :p

2 Likes

I shared mine in another topic at some point :sweat_smile:

I think the warning was just personal data protection :)

4 Likes

You can definitely share your chart. :blush:

Just unlink any identifying details to be safe.

There is some old superstition that people knowing these details can curse you. My thinking is less about black magic and more of, in this age where privacy on the Internet is an illusion, and humans are predictable and sometimes use birthdays in passwords and PINs, and scams abound (and I have been scammed before, once burned twice shy), I’m not giving strangers more personal information about me than is necessary.:stuck_out_tongue:

And yes absolutely no Taurus bashing. I was chatting with a Scorpio friend and we bonded over the fact that we will hold a silent grudge for almost a decade.:joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying dear @lilo :) Now it’s solved! I was waiting to remember something before replying but I have a memory gap :laughing: I was going to ask you about another Eastern system but can’t remember the name now…

I may also have additional questions to you and other astro geeks here about less known asteroids and what some call “regressed” charts.

Like you know, in a transgenerational and/or reincarnational perspective, some people claim (with more or less convincing data) that you can “regress” your chart to a certain date in the past (for ex. 5 March 1452 or whatever) and spot potential correspondences with events, deaths, etc. that occurred at that precise date.

Etc. etc. Ah my laziness…

But at the end of the day:

Since I adopted this perspective + the planetary morphic fields, I entered a chill mode ^^

1 Like

You mean to you in another lifetime? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

OMG this is so funny :joy:. My brothers and I have our sun in Taurus, and my mom has sun in Scorpio. There was a day when my mom had a talk with one of my brothers about not holding grudge against anyone, and I responded to that in my head, “Come on, mom. We are just the same :sunglasses:”.

My Venus is also in Taurus, so naturally I love everything nice, especially food. I once dated a guy who never understood my obsession of good food haha. He thought that people eat to live, and not live to eat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

That, but not only. It can also be a date related to known biological ancestors like grand-grand-grandfathers and an event happening in their life that day (bankruptcy, etc.) and which would explain the inherited or transgenerational fear, resistance, etc. So basically, that date from the past and the grand-grand-grand children’s (or whomever’s) birth chart would have significant astro aspects to each other. According to those theories.

Furthermore, some claim that it’s even more accurate to “regress” your chart to that precise date. To do so, you go on websites like astro.com and select “progressed” for your own birth chart at that date in the past. So progressed becomes regressed lol. Again, this is done to check mutual aspects (conjunctions, etc.).

As I was typing this, I remembered a famous case (not bio) also reported here. They are comparing 2 people’s charts.

Interesting but who knows. Grain of salt (and also pepper, according to Dreamweaver) required.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t really be a strong curse. Nothing the removal audios here can’t fix. Or asking for removal throughout Angelic Intercession, etc.

Hell, you can put similar curses/spells on people just from their e-signature throughout the forum, or even better, discord or such. Hence it’s still ‘smart’ to be behind a VPN to at least try to put a little sort of defense up, for people who want to go the extra mile of cursing.

4 Likes

I’ll read this later, thanks!
I find it a bit much at first glance :sweat_smile:

I think if someone wants to find a pattern, usually they can, even in a distribution that is completely random.

1 Like