Astrology Chat

Whasssup :full_moon:

Reviving this because…

Happening soon again. When reconciliations, reunions, and breathing new life into old relationships abound, especially with oneself, etc. (comes pre-packaged with its own set of rules which transcend the sign/house it occurs in). Where will it be for you?

As well as shifting lunar nodes. Wonder what our collective karmic journey will be and insights into the lessons and experiences that might shape our lives for the next 18 months. It will be my nodal return.

2 Likes

Watch out guys!

Mercury Retrograde starting today :ghost:

Actually, there’s currently 5 planets in retrograde now, 2 (Jupiter and Uranus) will join the mix.

It may seem like a barrier, but Retro period symbolises to reflect, reassess, and focus on refining you. Overall, it’s an opportune time to address any unresolved matters in our lives, whether related to health, communication, relationships, career, responsibilities or personal power, use it as a period for mastery.

It happens for all, but how it affects you will depend on your astrological house (per natal chart).

2 Likes

Me when all this retrograge stuff happens

I will have to integrate mercury and all these others now. Damn.

2 Likes

Wishing everyone a great lunar eclipse this weekend. Personally I’m feeling wiped out already. It’s been a rough axis for me, these Taurus-Scorpio eclipses. My sympathies to fellow fixed sign placements.

Take care of yourselves, more naps and water. If you find a quiet moment, maybe reflect on how far you’ve come these past two years, celebrate that progress, if possible with those who’ve supported you since day one (and in case no one’s told you lately, this is your online neighborhood mom friend saying “you’ve really been going through it, but you made it, and I’m proud of you!” ) and welcome in the new season of you.:blush:

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs:
and to you!

Really needed that, thank you fellow fixed sign!
That hit me to the core of 10H/4H.
Truly the saying, what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger and more grateful. :pray:

That significant change was needed and led me to the wonderful work of Captain and this community. I hope it brought you inspiration along with encouragement to shift your life for the best @lilo

Counting down… with faith and optimism, to many fresh possibilities :dizzy: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Learn the core of astrology. From Vedas.

Use vedic for it. You’ll learn more in a wholesome way.

2 Likes

Few days ago I dreamt of browsing internet and seeing similiar image (I edited it in paint to look like in my dream) with text:

Determination? Pluto in Aquarius!

1707164846473322|481x500

Whatever that means lol

Question to the experts in Astrocartography:

So if relocating to a different location changes my chart, then why does my birth place/natal chart matter in the first place?
Shouldn’t it then only matter where I live right now?

Or if both have a say in the matter, the natal AND the relocation chart, which one has the bigger say?

Thank you.

Changing location doesn’t change what your birth chart is written. A birth chart is a fixed thing. Its written exactly you breath out to this life. And that’s snapshot of your chart shows what karmic/dharma of things you hold.

If you are agile to move to different country in order to feel better about your living condition.

There are certain yoga that is affecting you to move to a different place. There are hundreds of yogas that only activate with certain time of your Dasha.

If a favorable Dasha is kicks in and it is an indication of moving aboard. You’ll be moving accordingly to what it feels connected to you.

As for example the 12th lord placed 9 houses away from the 12th house. That’s an indication of foreign journey/settlement. When that yogakaraka of the Dasha kicks in.

But for example if someone doesn’t have the yogakaraka of moving aboard. No matter how forced that person to leave the birth place. Wil always end up coming back to the original place of birth. Each of individuals are different. Not all people have the same degree of Nakshatra and padas. Even if the planet shares the same house.

3 Likes

If a person has come out of a negative planetary period such as a"sade sati", will miracles happen in a life or will return to routine?

Usually the third phase of it yes. It’s the time of bulit what already torn. But it’s still depends on what saturn is in someone placement. Sade sati in general never easy. Even if one have good position of moon. When it conjunt with moon. It’s always stressful. No matter how good someone moon is. But even sade sati will not be as hard if the Dasha is good. Dasha is so important to see. Whether it gives favorable or mishaps. If during good Dasha is on and sade sati come. You won’t feel as much.

2 Likes

During sade sati someone lives can completely change drastically but the impact mostly will be on the personality of that individual that will continue to live on. Sade sati is the time where universe is asked you to be responsible. To be mature and know what you want and how you achieve it.

And how to do it with the reality itself. Shani is not like Jupiter where he gives you glimpse of hope. No that’s not him.

Shani shows what reality is. And how you deal with it. It can be painful. But the effects long lasting. But then again you will see the third round of sade sati in your 60 of age. Or 50. But usually it will be not as stressful as the adult phase. Which is around 30+ of age.

2 Likes

You were absolutely correct. Thank you

why is astrology important ?

We exist in a sea of influences and factors that determine our overall experience. Astrological influences is one of those many factors. The more factors you can align in your favor the better.

I personally did not believe in astrology in the past, but today I recognize that it is another legit factor in the whole mix. Again, it is one of many many different active factors, so “blaming everything on the stars” still makes no sense.

1 Like

If I could see your current Dasha and your past dasha and the future one that is going to happen. Maybe you will see it differently.

I can pinpoint each of times where you get this and that in your chart. And it is important. Because we live in a world where it is one of the system itself.

1 Like

where do i find this information my friend

Your own natal chart. You can read it your own if you understand it. I use jyothi star software. I think there is free one where they can just look for the Dasha system online.

1 Like

PU recommends Astro-Seek.com.
I also find it easy to use and you can make bookmarks and look at charts according to various different traditions.
Also astrocartography maps.

2 Likes