Asura, Defying the Heavens

This concept is inspired by Asura’s Wrath while also combining characteristics from the Asuras of Hinduism/Buddhism.

The goal is to raise you to a being of power (both physically and non-physically) while capitalising on your emotions and desires, contrary to the widely-spread notion that you should “let go” to manifest faster and better.

Looking for 12 members, currently there are 2 including me and @inf1nity. 1 copy each. Possibly 2 for me.

12 Likes

Wohooo

4 Likes

Yes I know bro :joy:

4 Likes

Interested

4 Likes

Sounds fantastic, i’m interested!

3 Likes

Very interesting, @LittleOwl ! I’m in

3 Likes

Cool project, I’m in!

2 Likes

Interested. I like your project ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very interested.

4 Likes

Interested

4 Likes

Interested!

2 Likes

positions filled

1 Like

@SammyG this thread can be closed, thanks!

1 Like

Interested if there is space/ someone drops out

These Asura that want to defy the heavens are evil. The heavens have never forsaken you, in fact they are the ones trying to give you everything you desire as long as it doesn’t harm others in an unjust way. Going against them means becoming evil.

Lol the project is not affiliated with any entity, its simply a name that describes the qualities and effects it aims to have. Nevertheless i disagree and feel that to think there is absolute good and evil, to condemn an entire race/species of being as evil is just a narrow minded view based on superficial knowledge.

3 Likes

I did not condemn an entire species of being evil. Anyways.