At a point in life, where I am not understanding what to do

ahaan okay, got it now, good sir, no, I dont think so!

Hey Hi,

Upon reading the issue you are facing, I felt that you are dependent for your happiness on others.
I was also going through same phase in my life.
Take responsibility how you feel, you can achieve control on your emotions after some practice & breathing exercises also try EFT you will find info about it on YouTube. EFT instantly addresses anxiety related issue almost instantly.
When we don’t know what to do just try to empty your mind & try to feel happy even there is no reason for it eventually you will get the direction where to move ahead.

I would recommend 3 fields

1. subconscious limiting belief resolver field
  2. Love, gratitude, appreciation
  3. Self Respect this field will definitely address the issue that you are facing
4 Likes

thank you for your suggestions, I could not find EFT, do you mind sharing a link?

There are hundreds of videos available on YouTube

4 Likes

Integra protocol is a really advanced gnostic method for integrating unconscious problems.

1 Like

I’ll give you some non woo or energy related advice.

1. pick a goal. An obstacle. A challenge. Something you need to work for. It doesn’t matter what it is, but you want to pick something kinda small or short term. Gym attendance is perfect. Get to the gym 3 times a week. After you get there regularly, start working in your lifts and workout. Build yourself stronger. It may come across as sexist but men thrive in an environment of us vs the world. The struggle gives us a chance to be more. The outcome is nice but not as Important as the struggle itself.

2. diet and sleep. You probably already know this but they can always be better. Especially when depression happens it falls away.

3. breathe. Meditation is great but you dont need to meditate to start racking up results from good breathing. Especially when there are easy patterns you can use anywhere that will help you.

The most known is the 4s method. 4 second inhale, 4 second hold, 4 exhale, 4 hold. It works.

I’d recommend a different version also. Inhale for 2 or 3 seconds, hold it for a second or two, inhale again for 2 or 3 seconds and then long exhale. Works great for reducing anxiety.

1. reconfigure your thinking. Beliefs are just that. As far as any of us know nothing we believe in is true or correct so just roll with it. Dont make the mistake of falling into strongly held thought patterns. Develop mental and emotional flexibility and realize that life is an experience and not a trial. Life might seem rough now but when you’re in your 40s you’ll miss your 20s. So just take it in stride.

2. believe that people care about you. Even if it’s hard to see, trust me in that there are people that care about you. I truly care about you and I have no idea who you are. It doesnt matter what you believe about yourself or how you look or what you’re doing in your life. I truly care about you and want nothing but a fulfilling life for you. And I’m not alone in this. You might not see it but trust in this. Humans are weird right now but that doesnt mean you’re alone. Find a goal, get your methods in order and believe that one day life will be better than it is now. Because it will be. I believe in you and I know you can make it happen.

3 Likes