Attacks and Entity Infestation

Just for the record, cause I can already feel people being…weird.

At no point did I tell @ConkerRyan to buy the Soul Restoration or anything else.
I asked what he had at his disposal and we went from there.

8 Likes

As the stack quoted above shows, _OM only worked with the files I had.

Oh do you have any of the Soul restoration series?

That’s all we talked about. I bought it more or less, when I felt weakened and it became obvious to, that the entity was feeding on my lower Dan Tien. From my post:

I noticed how the being was messing with my stomach again. My body started to feel weaker.

My bad. Not a native English speaker, clunky wording. Edited the post and deleted three words.

8 Likes

Update:

Yesterday I sat next to a person that was plagued by an entity in a public place. Was pretty weak, easy to push around. But the thing also could interact with the “infested area” in my right brain hemisphere.

Healing from a friend

A huge thank you to every one who helped me out in the last few days.

The day before yesterday I was listening to the Live Radio Meditation and a kind person worked over time to give me some advanced eealing. Thank you friend :pray:

Angelic Help

That night I spend in my city apartment and couldn’t sleep because of massive EMF waves, that were weighing down on my energy body. I could only sleep for one hour, but it was the deepest, most refreshing sleep I ever had. An angel appeared at the end of my dream. After waking up it felt the angel too worked on my brain and helped me heal.

The same angel appeared in a dream that was warning me from the entity attack and pointing me to the solution.

Thank you dear angel and thank you for everything you do :pray:

Spontaneous Fasting

On a whim (HS) I decided to fast. until close to the end I felt never hungry and hardly needed much water to drink. At around hour 30 of the fast, I felt that my body was addressing the “problematic” brain area and cleaning house on it’s own.

Without much effort I fasted about 48 hours (+/- 1 hour). But how did I do it? :thinking:

Soul Restoration? Subconscious Limit Removal 3 times a day? Or do I gain more energy, the more I free my brain…

Help from Cosmic Friends

About an hour before the life meditation today, I held the item I talked about here on the alien intercession thread in my left palm. And suddenly I felt energy reaching into the right hemisphere of my brain. It was creating new connections and also healing the “infested” area. Putting it in my left pocket made it’s energy even stronger.

It was cleaning my chakras and energy body too.

Since you :alien: might read this, I want to thank you as well friend. Hopefully we can talk more soon :pray:

15 Likes

I’d say soul restoration :slightly_smiling_face:

Your post radiates sincere gratitude, so nice to see

4 Likes

do they only bother sensitive people or do sensitive people notice them more? how does one know if one has been involved in black magic, if unknowingly and what is the remedy?

1 Like

No, beings can leech off people who are unaware of them.

One time, waiting in a public place, a person sat next to me, who was infected by a being, but she was completely oblivious to it.

In my case each day brought a new attack with a being stronger than the day before. Suddenly the fields from Sapien, that worked before had no effect anymore.

This is not something that naturally occurs with regular beings.

But to update I’m not 100% sure anymore, that the subliminal videos I mentioned were the root cause.

Another explanation for this whole mess is, that I might have been cursed in a live chat. Had a little back and forth with a troll (establishing etheric cord), then he suddenly became a bit more friendly and asked me where I’m from and if my user name was my real name (which it was).

Seconds later the first being was in my face bothering me. Angelic Intercession instantly got rid of that thing, but maybe I’ve been targeted by the guy / his curse since then, which lead to this thread here. Right now I’m 50/50, which was the root cause.

5 Likes

do you think using fields is a cause :) i’m asking because i’m wondering myself … it definitely meddles with your energetic /auric/physical body so maybe it makes it more sensitive or susceptible . also I noticed some people on this forum notice results from a field (audio or item) almost immediately whereas it should normally take a ‘normal’ person a while to notice results. maybe constant use of these fields make you more mendable/sensitive/whatever. also… it does have roots in magic.

i also started to have weird energetic interference in my functioning after subliminals. i stopped but then i kept being sensitive to the point it got really bad.

what does the ‘entities’ do to you/affect you? :)

i’m wondering are you better now? what has helped you if you care to share? I have one of the Core Restoration audio not sure if I should get the brow one I’ve been spending quite a lot on items and audios that didn’t have the effects i wanted :/ :)

Another tip from the dark side ;

Curses only work on people with low self-esteem.

If your mind is strong, nothing can reach you.

99% of entities, including the alien cunts, work trough your own subconscious to manifest bad things. They first search for your weakness, then use it against you.

High self-esteem = im the best = protected.

Keep in mind, being insecure then having your ego pretend youre the best is not self-esteem.

Sapiens “lucky field sigil” also makes 99% of curses ineffective. You cant be lucky and cursed ;)

Most entities are a joke anyway, unless someone channels a primordial and unleashes it on your ass, you should be fine.

Most of the time, you are your own worst enemy.

20 Likes

Basically 99% of apparently high self esteem people lol

6 Likes

Exactly, how does one built a high self esteem not absed on ego? By building connection and trust with the source/God/higher self?

I think amygdala field can here help a lot
No fear= confidence = believing in self= untouchable

7 Likes

By recognizing and experiencing your self as the eternal (cause not in time) and infinite (cause not in space) field of consciousness.

Even brief moment of this insight can give you a strong boost cause you’ll know you true nature is untouched by any experience

5 Likes

Akkar touches upon a great point.
All the "self"s ie. self-confidence, self-esteem, self-image, self-“whatever” are all still the little “self” aka Ego.
One can have a healthy ego or an unhealthy ego.

The Self (capital S) ie Higher Self transcends all those “issues”
It is, as always, an issue of identification.
When choosing to identify with the Higher Self/Self there is no reason to even think about one’s “self-esteem” etc.

8 Likes

I’ve been dealing with a possible entity situation myself. I’m an empath also. Was constantly doing self clearing/releasing work pretty much every free chance I got. I would always tap into the goodness within that’s always there but everytime I got around people who didn’t have that genuine self esteem/fulfillment. I was getting psychically attacked and had to quit my job. They could never see that somehow they were using my own energy against me and knowing my thoughts and so that brought up fear and insecurity, worry etc. That was just feeding it.

I posted my own thread about it looking for help with why the shielding pendant wouldn’t work. Well I was reading a dowsing book and I had all the time in the world the other day and decided to get to the bottom of it. I think I removed the main parts now it’s just a matter of breaking the habit of unwanted thoughts coming into mind that other people somehow know or “hear.” That was the entity creating that mess somehow to feed itself, that’s my theory anyway. But with it gone I should be able to have private thoughts. Naturally because I’ve done so much work on myself I do have telepathic ability and I never asked for it and don’t know how to turn it off or on.Needless to say it brings up lots of fears/insecurities for me.

That’s where Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) comes in. I’m expecting a more gradual transition and as long as I have private thought again then that also will take away a lot of the fear and insecurity I was dealing with. That’s probably how it latched on in the first place.

7 Likes

that’s really true, used it since the premiere and ever since my life is turning from fear to confidence is a very steady pace.

12 Likes

:partying_face: This statement makes me happy.

7 Likes

Same. It gives others hope that their situation can change for the better. It also allows them to give themselves permission to claim that positive change for themselves and find something that works.

6 Likes

I would like to play amygdala 3× morning and 3× evening or at night
But I am afraid it’s too much?
It makes difference in my life also and I would like to play it so much whenever I have chance but I must respect time of listening I guess 2-3×

5 Likes

it is too much I prefer to go 3x in the morning, you can do whatever you want with it but it might be bad for your wellbeing with those kinds of things. Fear is a lot of work and I think overdoing it might be counterintuitive.

6 Likes