Attacks and Entity Infestation

Hey folks, couldn’t post much the last few days, because I had to deal with entity attacks every day. They usually popped up around 9:30 p.m every day.

The being during the first attack was weird. Felt like a heavy weight was on my energy body, but every morphic field, every intercession made it weaker and weaker, until it disappeared.

But then on the second day, no morphic field or mandala seemed to work. The entity was constantly pushing at the area around my crown chakra. @_OM gave me this advice on psychic shielding:

just visualize white light in shape of an egg. Play around it… Make it harder, brighter, etc

Negative entities are wanting a response of fear/anger, so if you are to control those emotions then that’s more than half the battle.

Try Atmospheric vibration raiser for an hour

The psychic shield worked really well and I even managed to push the entity around, by creating different shields in different areas. The attack on the following day was just as easy.

Entity Infestation

When I woke up the next day, I felt a being moving around and messing with my energy body. Barely could push it out. Every shield I created was destroyed in seconds. The thing was constantly moving back and forth between my 3rd eye Chakra and my stomach.

Only DrVirtual7’s “LIGHT SHIELDING THYSELF” could push it out and give me some rest, but the being didn’t leave.

After discussing possible reasons with _OM, there is only one theory that can explain the reasons for this mess. I’m convinced, that some form black magic was being hidden in subliminal videos, that I listened to years ago. [NOT on YouTube]

These videos promised to enhance masculinity, but they were ultimately aimed at destroying it step by step. Never did I experience such extreme effects, from any sub, hypnosis track or binaural beat. And a bunch of videos had different sigils flashing on the screen, as well.

Kicking it Out

After starting the prescribed night stack, I noticed how the being was messing with my stomach again. My body started to feel weaker. At this point I bought Soul Restoration.

From me that night:

Just one round of SR worked wonder. The thing became super easy to push around. But still won’t leave.

But what’s weird:
After using the SR on the brow, it clings to a part of my right brain hemisphere, right above my ear. Can’t push it out…

Figured it out. Just have to push it out of the mouth

_OM again:

And use the egg… try violet, white, a mix of violent.white
Go thru the colors like a chakra exercise, red, orange, yellow, blue, green, etc . a few times, ending with white or violet/white (which ever feels stronger at the time)

I started pranayama breathing and after trying some colors I started visualizing a red shield around me. After about 10 minutes it was gone.

Brain feels weird

Even when the entity was gone I could still feel strange energy buzzing, where the entity didn’t come out. What was even more interesting, with the thing gone I could suddenly feel massive etheric cords connected to that area.

Looped the Etheric Cord Cutter for at least an hour. Additionally I consciously directed the energy of the field to the area.

Aftermath

Interesting thing to note: Every time I play Ego Dissolution, Entity Removal or any track from the Point of No Return Stack I can feel these fields working on the “infected” area.

During today’s afternoon session I could sense, that even Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver 2.0, Love, Gratitude and Appreciation and Vibrations of Divine Love did the same.

My Daily Cleansing Schedule

Everyone who is planning to use the following schedule, please keep _OM’s caveat in mind:

“techniques may need to be individualized for the person”

“i dont have time stack” :

Aura Deep Clearing and Vibes of Creation.

Rule of thumb:

The point of no return series in the mornings or as needed…

Morning stack:

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
Subconscious Limits Lemoval
Exorcism
Entity Removal
Love, Gratitude, and appreciation
Atmospheric Riser.
Vibes of Creation (if you have time)

Afternoon

Subconscious limits removal
Ego Dissolution
Exorcism
Entity Removal
Atmospheric Riser.
Vibes of Love

Night

Subconscious limits removal
Exorcism
Entity Removal
Atmospheric Riser.
Vibes of Transcendance/Vibes of Creation

Bonus: Point of No Return Stack as YouTube Playlist

Huge shout-out to _OM. I can’t thank you enough. You probably saved my life that night :bowing_man: :pray:

33 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo. How could I forget. Eternal gratitude :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :pray:

4 Likes

Same problem?

2 Likes

Excellent stack! Thanks @ConkerRyan @_OM

5 Likes

I do not know much about these issues, why do such beings attack people?

1 Like

Woow… Im glad you are better… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Low vibrational beings are like mosquitoes. They are around and if you are sensetive to energy you sometimes run into one.

But usually one of Dream’s videos is enough to get rid of them.

If I understood @_OM correctly, then you must be involved (aware or unaware) in black magic, to provoke such intense attacks.

8 Likes

Or feed them to Dream’s dragon servitor.

If you banish theyre gonna latch onto someone else, just have the dragon servitor devour and destroy it.

9 Likes

Thank you. :smiley:
I’m better but broke, now. Decided to buy the course this month and now had to spend nearly all my money on the two Soul Restoration mp3s.

But with the two major leakages closed, I’m finally overflowing with Yang energy, without listening to anything. Feels like I can accomplish anything right now :muscle:

8 Likes

@ConkerRyan just use this one: https://aetherfrequencies.com/product/entity-removal/

It is programmed to remove any and all harmful entities, I don’t care what kind of entity is, it will remove as long as you have this frequency opened. No harmful entity can still be in your energy field as long as you have this frequency opened.

You can also try this one for overall protection against any kind of energetic attacks: https://aetherfrequencies.com/product/spiritual-protection/

5 Likes

Would the new restoration series be of any help in this case?

I mean to repel some funny guy that is currently feeding on you…

3 Likes

It helped me immediately. After playing Soul Restoration (for lower Dan Tien) for 2 minutes the spirit became much weaker!

Probably because the entity was feeding from the leakages in my lower and brow Dan Tien.

10 Likes

That’s what I thought, thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your sharing.

Did you try the new banishing frequency in gumroad too?
Seeing how it’s more expensive than exorcism and negative entity removal, I assume it should be more effective than both.

5 Likes

Forgot about this one, thanks for reminding me. Yes I bought it, when the entity was inside me. It made the being weaker, but didn’t get rid of it.

It felt more effective than the exorcism rite and the entity removal from YouTube. But I think they just work differently and complement each other. [exorcism and the gumroad mp3]

And the order of the stack is probably really important.

EDIT: Looped it probably about 5 hours on that day.

5 Likes

Just for the record, cause I can already feel people being…weird.

At no point did I tell @ConkerRyan to buy the Soul Restoration or anything else.
I asked what he had at his disposal and we went from there.

8 Likes

As the stack quoted above shows, _OM only worked with the files I had.

Oh do you have any of the Soul restoration series?

That’s all we talked about. I bought it more or less, when I felt weakened and it became obvious to, that the entity was feeding on my lower Dan Tien. From my post:

I noticed how the being was messing with my stomach again. My body started to feel weaker.

My bad. Not a native English speaker, clunky wording. Edited the post and deleted three words.

8 Likes

Update:

Yesterday I sat next to a person that was plagued by an entity in a public place. Was pretty weak, easy to push around. But the thing also could interact with the “infested area” in my right brain hemisphere.

Healing from a friend

A huge thank you to every one who helped me out in the last few days.

The day before yesterday I was listening to the Live Radio Meditation and a kind person worked over time to give me some advanced eealing. Thank you friend :pray:

Angelic Help

That night I spend in my city apartment and couldn’t sleep because of massive EMF waves, that were weighing down on my energy body. I could only sleep for one hour, but it was the deepest, most refreshing sleep I ever had. An angel appeared at the end of my dream. After waking up it felt the angel too worked on my brain and helped me heal.

The same angel appeared in a dream that was warning me from the entity attack and pointing me to the solution.

Thank you dear angel and thank you for everything you do :pray:

Spontaneous Fasting

On a whim (HS) I decided to fast. until close to the end I felt never hungry and hardly needed much water to drink. At around hour 30 of the fast, I felt that my body was addressing the “problematic” brain area and cleaning house on it’s own.

Without much effort I fasted about 48 hours (+/- 1 hour). But how did I do it? :thinking:

Soul Restoration? Subconscious Limit Removal 3 times a day? Or do I gain more energy, the more I free my brain…

Help from Cosmic Friends

About an hour before the life meditation today, I held the item I talked about here on the alien intercession thread in my left palm. And suddenly I felt energy reaching into the right hemisphere of my brain. It was creating new connections and also healing the “infested” area. Putting it in my left pocket made it’s energy even stronger.

It was cleaning my chakras and energy body too.

Since you :alien: might read this, I want to thank you as well friend. Hopefully we can talk more soon :pray:

15 Likes

I’d say soul restoration :slightly_smiling_face:

Your post radiates sincere gratitude, so nice to see

4 Likes

do they only bother sensitive people or do sensitive people notice them more? how does one know if one has been involved in black magic, if unknowingly and what is the remedy?

1 Like