Attract Love

Same here … using the audio since feb.
I would be really interested to know what can I do to enhance the effects ?

4 Likes

Hi Lylo
animated-welcome-image-0291

5 Likes

Thank you :blush::blue_heart: I have been reading all of you guys for months, and finally felt to join the conversation

9 Likes

I just listen to it everyday. Not sure how to enhance the effects. Maybe luck is needed.

1 Like

Do you have Point of no Return field? If not, try listening to the PONR free version stack. Clear all the energetic debris, have a positive energy, and accept to move forward.

4 Likes

You are so right. From my experience and reading other’s experience, love is a natural phenomenon that comes from within. The moment you release the “need” is the moment it comes naturally to you.

Most humans crave love so badly that they forget their inner self love.

It helps, if you meditate with this NFT and look within yourself. See any hole that needs love to be filled up.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Does anyone have the full PNG file? I can’t seem to download anything larger than 1Mb from my phantom wallet, is that right?
Coz BPIL is 17mb…

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTV3vSCtBhU1PqirwgWak5bRCW9wmbynmicWZ2pHMbb5B

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer :blush:
PONR & attract love where both in my stack for a bit more than a month but seems the issue for me is somwhere else …
I understand and totally agree that love is something who come from within

And I had this realization during an ayahuasca session last week that I truly love myself, and have been spending so much time trying to work on self love when it’s something who is already there (since a really long time)…

I always believed inner love will be reflected outside, when I will truly love myself. But at this moment I feel like there is something more.

1 Like

where do you get your ayahuasca from?
can I buy off amazon?

I’m facilitating retreats in Switzerland (and occasionally in other country, Spain, Tanzania) I consider ayahuasca isn’t a medicine you should take by your own and it’s better to have someone to accompany you, find a group, a retreat who resonate with you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Wonderful. I believe you will reach the inner and outer self love you are looking for. Eventually, the barrier will break down and your subconscious and energetic body has no choice but to accept the brand new you. All the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

does anyone else’s image look like this in wallet?
and on solscan

clicking view original takes me to the same page not the image repo
is a fix possible?

1 Like

Don’t worry too much, happens to mine and it just comes back.

1 Like

So I been using this and last night here was my experience.

Verily, I have toiled in this realm and found myself visited by a dream of a damsel whom I have never beheld. Strangely, her countenance eluded my memory, yet my heart was smitten with affection. ’Tis a curious matter indeed.

Methinks I shall hearken unto the passing of a year and witness the unfolding of events. That feeling, truly wondrous and fair, doth compel me to do so.

It feels really good to use everyday. I think I will try listening all night to experience this feeling again.

5 Likes

good old friends and romantic interest came back to my life, I have met a couple of women that now are romantic interest, my relationship with my family and people in general is better; I dont remember the last time I was treated poorly or received hate. My self love is bigger than ever.

19 Likes

yeah but it sucks when youre trying to sell it
the other party thinks its broken or smth like that. and I agree with that

1 Like

I want to share this:
3 months ago I bought this field. Exactly 3 days later I met a beautiful girl in a dating app. We talked a lot and made a very nice connection, then we started to date. Since yesterday, she is officially my girlfriend.
I don’t think it s a mere coincidence
So grateful :blush:

45 Likes