Attract & Radiate Quantum Love Album

You play them and begin to understand what love really means. The nature of love will begin to reveal itself to you. Keep us posted of your experiences with it. I think everyone has slightly different realizations and outcomes from them. Love is actually an impersonal field but personal relationships can be a manifestation of interacting more closely with the field. People can show up who will mirror to you more of the energy that fills the universe.

12 Likes

Yes I agree, you are starting to understand the true meaning of love.
The results differ depending on the people who listen, but also according to those you meet. For example, today I met a boy next door who usually greets me detachedly, perhaps out of shyness, today he greeted me first.
The manifestations are a consequence of the field, but sometimes they are also a feedback from the field, as if to say see how it interacts on people, however there may be resistant people who do not show the object of this field completely, but only partially, in some cases in very small way.
However, there is no doubt that it is a field for improving relationships, even those with people who are not usually close to one another.

4 Likes

I started listening from today and I will tell you the results. thanks for your comment

1 Like

Looping #1 now.

Gives me a strong, endorphin-like euphoria
Made my hands shaky and increased my heart rate
Feeling it flowing to my third eye and crown chakra

6 Likes

Newest collection :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Really nice, Zen. Must feel great wearing it :slight_smile:

Oh wait are they single or double-sided?

Yes maā€™am! and indeed it does feel good, peaceā€¦ It also helps that iā€™ve naturally started to develop the use of belly breathing/ diaphragm breathing so feeling so calm with each breath. These tags just enhance my love for things around me.

6 Likes

Sounds wonderful! :partying_face:

1 Like

I looped this and met a friendā€™s sheltered dog that would growl at anyone and get aggressive because the dog was abused before.

Upon meeting me for the first time, the dog was all over me, letting me pet him. I took him on a walk for hour because the dog wouldnā€™t let me go :joy:.

Friend was surprised because the dog has never been comfortably been able to open up to others, being in a flight or fight mode constantly but upon meeting me the dog was comfortable.

Interaction with my friend also was positive and felt deeper connection.

Of course I had the album playing in my pocket.

13 Likes

Iā€™ve been looping track #1 only 1x2 a day since release in my usual stack, and this girl who comes in my workplace but is usually very quite and keeps here self to herself, has started greeting me and saying hi, looking at me and smiling, every time since Iā€™ve played this 1/2x a day since release.

A few days later after this, she came to my till to get service from me, and seems much more interested in conversation and speaking to me that day, looking at me, almost like I make her happier.

Whereas 95% of the time before, she just used self serve, never said hi, and only spoke if I spoke to her first before hand.

Now sheā€™s smiling & greeting me, saying hi to me every single time she comes in, asking me how Iā€™ve been, being far more friendly than before.

I was actually thinking of jokingly asking her ā€˜so whatā€™s changed? You never come to me beforeā€™ when she came to my till, but knew it was probably this, also thereā€™s no point making her self reflect and question why she seems to like me more recently, if you notice more love, just accept it naturally.

I have always listens to Attract Love, even have Attract Love NFT, yet it was only this field, and only with 1, 2 loops max, that had this effect.

Awesome stuff.

13 Likes

Playing number 1 on low volume while going grocery shopping noticeablely harmonized the vibe of the store and people in it.

Now sitting at home Iā€™ve realized how calm my mind is, to the point where I notice all the little backround noises again. It never fails to center me.

10 Likes