Attract & Radiate Quantum Love Album

It’s interesting, my first assumption was that the fields were the same on all, but i had a similar experience with the first.
I wouldn’t say aggressive but definitely some negative feelings about some past events/relationships and irritated mood.

I don’t quite get these fields to be honest, it’s not like other fields :sweat_smile:
Maybe it’s the quantum element, idk

Also an important area energetically, both of the things you described, throat and the core

3 Likes

This + Alien Intercession :thinking: :eyes:

6 Likes

Atracting Asari Girlfriend straight from Mass Effect Verse

5 Likes

I used Photo Editor : Pixlr X - free image editing online

1. Grabbed quantum love image and another image from online
  2. put the quantum on the top layer of the second image like so:

1. from here I clicked on the three little dots of the Quantum photo and decreased the opacity like so:

and just save the photo.

8 Likes

@Zen
Hi :slight_smile:
any chance to get some info from Dream or Sammy about the songs from the Quantum Love album. Are they fielded with differents fields, or the field is same for all of them?

2 Likes

I haven’t spoken to them in that regards, no.

1 Like

All the 4 fields in the album have different duration so I guess they are different fields.
If they were the same field with different music then the duration might have been same for all 4 too .
Also they are numbered 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 , so that also indicates they are different .

4 Likes

that sounds pretty interesting! tell us if you tried that combo<3

My tought exactly, but I would like to understand the differencies.

4 Likes

I slept with this again (don’t judge, sleep is the Great Meditation lmao).

So, maybe it would work better if you get a few loops of every field…I always loop for a bit field one, then when I wake up I make track two loop, etc.

But this time I put the whole album on loop so only one play of each field…and it was veeeeeeery smooth.

So maybe these fields are kinda strong. I think for working with them consciously, you can loop until the subconscious material breaks through to the conscious mind. But if you want to listen passively, looping the whole album seems to work well.

I slept damn well too, woke up energized, had some spiritual insight…I saw some dreams showing me how ego, jealousy, and other things work.

It also seems to be feeding me experiences I missed? Like stuff I’ve always wanted and what I would have learned from it.

So yeah, I think listening once to each track and looping the whole album is another way to work with it beautifully. I think the energies never went so deep into me until today.

13 Likes

I felt this pretty strongly too.

6 Likes

This sounds amazing can you give an example?

1 Like

Imagine you wanted to be a fashion designer in Paris, but you ended up an engineer in the USA.

With this, it’s basically as if you did live that, and your current life was a second phase. No regrets or fomo or anything, you lived the whole satisfying experience that you needed.

It’s better to just experience it yknow xD

12 Likes

This sounds so cool. Tbh I have so many things I wish I did differently.

2 Likes

I came across an old friend over the weekend, one who I haven’t spoken to in a few month.

Was so excited and glad to see me, things haven’t been doing good for them and we hugged and kept hugging and they go like “Omg I just feel like you can solve all my problems just with your hugs”

I had Quantum love playing in the background.

23 Likes

Will there be descriptions for these fields?

1 Like

what the difference between this and the two other attract love audios ? i might just play all of them tbh

1 Like

I know for this on Patreon you have to subscribe to the top tier to listen. The YouTube one is free but is it the same and will it work the same way?

1 Like

Yes its the same.

It was just the option to download them

If already on 22 tier then they were included, or buy it once if you were on any other tier

Or play them on youtube for free

6 Likes

What exactly does it do, bring us our soul mate?

2 Likes