Attract your soul tribe (Patreon + Dream Seeds Release)

Dream is fighting off our loneliness lately :slightly_smiling_face: Attract Love , Quantum love , Attract your soul tribe :heart::heart:

10 Likes

I am very excited that this has been made. Thank you very much!

This fits in perfectly with the topics I wrote about in the last few days in my Mystical Journal.
Combining “Attract Your Soul Tribe” with “Alien Intercession” and “Arcturian Energy Infusion Meditation” (and also “Cosmic Intercession”) should provide some interesting results…

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Do you want to attract an alien lover?

1 Like

You should read what I wrote in my journal.
I am looking for extremely deep connections.
So deep, that consciousness merges together.

And now, me having become aware that nothing on earth can provide this while being physically incarnated as a homo sapiens, I am realizing that connecting with a soul tribe is the next best thing when I cannot (yet) be part of a unified group consciousness.

The description of this field says:

“Your soul tribe, or soul family, is a group of people who you intuitively connect with on a deep level. Soul tribe relationships are anything but shallow. There’s a deep resonance at a soul level that you intuitively understand is different and special.”

Of course, this includes “lover” relationships too.
Really deep soul level connections go way deeper than human superficial understandings of “romantic lovers”. A “lover” is just the tip of the iceberg. A true soul tribe connects way deeper, as the description says – on a soul level.

10 Likes

What made you come to this conclusion?

Have you wote about this on your journal as well?

Yes, here.

1 Like

So excited for this! :purple_heart:

Can’t wait to just keep looping this every day.

3 Likes

I expected to be rickrolled

4 Likes

Why? Lol

1 Like

Ok, here you go.

5 Likes

xD

Dream’s fields really come at the best time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What’s up with Patreon? They won’t let you download the field from the email or the app :pensive: Having the fields saved as emails was extremely useful incase they get removed from Patreon in the future.

Looking forward to testing out this one soon though, should be great :raised_hands:t3:

@anon77086103

2 Likes

I downloaded it from the website already :ok_hand:t3: just a shame about the app and emails not showing download links anymore :frowning:

5 Likes

That makes no sense indeed that they removed the option to download it this way.
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…

5 Likes

Sounds like my Venus in Pisces :laughing:

1 Like

Stack idea for the most amazing social life

Quantum Love 1
Quantum Love 2
Quantum Love 3
Quantum Love 4
Attract Love [NFT or Patreon version]
Attract Your Soul Tribe

14 Likes