Attract your soul tribe (Patreon)

by the way I was able to recognize your new name from your reviews!!

dearest cad!

:heart:

I had the 3 year service done, I had to review something :laughing: :v:

2 Likes

Welcome back!! you’ve been missed :partying_face:

2 Likes

You’ve been missed so much Starlight!!! :star2:

Truly amazing to see you back!

Oh you have lots of these already!!

4 Likes

Some wierd thing happened.

I’ve listened to this field, and quantum love one. Because maybe is time to build a social circe of likeminded people around me, and after idk, 5 minutes i got a call, a number from my hometown. I answer, hellooo helloooo, no one answer back, but I can hear people nosises, and the turn off.

Now I wanna find who was calling me, it’s exciting eheheh

8 Likes

Can we get a mandala version of this one on Patreon? :)

10 Likes

I feel like I’ve gotten closer to the people at my work even more than before using this audio

10 Likes

Same for me, even if I thought that other people could enter my work space and friendships.

5 Likes

Plot twist: we are all in one gigantic soul tribe and this field “just” makes it easier to connect with everyone

15 Likes

The ES forum has got that ‘soul tribe’ feel to it, you know. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t3:

8 Likes

This is the specific stack I played, the first few days after I get this track.

Stress and Anxiety
Jindan
Knight Mindset
Blarney Stone
Looped all Quantum Love tracks once or twice
Probability Wave
Attract Your Soul Tribe

The first days I began playing this track, I text my tia on a Friday night, to see how she and my cousins were doing. My tia invited me to go out to the movies on the weekend, just the two of us. :grinning: Which was cool because honestly, I haven’t got out doing too much fun stuff lately, besides my nightly walks after work. Then I played Plasma Flower on my cell phone inside my purse, the whole time I was at the movies. Now we have stayed in contact with each other weekly since then. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t3:🪷 Even if it’s just a few texts, ‘hey how are you doing,’ that is fantastic to me. Also, my cat seems to be even closer with me than ever. She has always been my little soul tribe sister lol, thats my girl. :grin: Thank you for such a field as this, Dream.

14 Likes

Some additional motivation :smiley:

2 Likes

Same with my dog!

Another thing with this field is that I wanna go out all the time, even when I feel dead tired there’s a push to go out and willingness to talk to just anyone. Also doing things such as coffe dates by myself. This one really puts you into manifested mode :slight_smile:

5 Likes

𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎, with individuals interconnected by vibrant energy lines and their deep, intuitive connections. :revolving_hearts:

:two_women_holding_hands: :people_holding_hands: :two_men_holding_hands:

Sprinkled with
:sparkling_heart: :sparkles: Quantum Love :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

So beautiful @ecaiii :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing!
I recently met a Japanese girl in a hostel. A Mexican friend looked at us as we were in a deep conversation. Then out of nowhere he said “You are friends from a past life. I cannot explain how I know this. But it is what I can feel.”

15 Likes

So I could manifest a good friend group or even a partner with this field

1 Like

Sure yes.

Possibly, but not surely.

2 Likes

This field seems so interesting to me. While listening, I want to visualize myself how I meet new wonderful people and we start to connect.

1 Like

Goat field?

Greatest Of All Time :smiley:

1 Like