Attract your soul tribe (Patreon)

Not the „goat“ misunderstanding again :rofl: love it!

This is my favorite field. Was able to connect with so many beautiful like-minded people last year, some of them truly feel like soul family. I usually listen 2-4 times a week. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is nice to play before an event, gathering at a friends house, before going on a trip, or any other places you could have unexpected encounters! :heart:

18 Likes

Have you even tried listening to it for 4 or more days in a row?

Yesss, looped it daily for 30min when it came out while taking a quick nap :face_with_hand_over_mouth:! I found an amazing community during my travels and very meaningful conversations with strangers happened noticeably more often.
But now I‘m happy with just listening every other day.

10 Likes

Anyone experienced significant changes with this one? :)

1 Like

Yes, most noticeable for me was the effect of builiding up deeper connections and finding more things I have in common with people I already know.
But I got to know quite a few new people too.

8 Likes

Does it also repel toxic friends? I noticed I was befriending great new people, getting closer with all my best friends, but one of them who I was having daily conversations with (purposively ignoring the fact that she was a bit toxic, since she’s a childhood friend) seems to put herself away naturally.

1 Like

it has filtering functions with regular use. ut does search matvhes claryfies whether real match and then if good it will further deepen good connections. however in my exp the field will draw you to real soul friends. some of them could have been your enemues before this field. this amends connections and will be very suited if you work on your own belief and ego. your habbitual reactions to other folk can sometimes repel passable people from you. in short it is also a healing field

6 Likes

I love this field. On the days that I listen to this, I am often bumping into people I get along with in my work building and in my apartment building, as well as meeting new people with whom I quickly discover many commonalities.

I had similar experiences with my brief use of the Attract Like Minded Friends mandala almost a year ago!

So 3 or 4 Fridays ago I tried it before a night out, when my cousin was visiting in town. I thought it would be fun to introduce him to some of my friends. But it was a rainy night, and last minute, so I meditated on this field. That night my two best friends who I reached out to agreed to join us, and my cousin’s friend who lives nearby also agreed to join us. So it was 5 of us, and we all got to know each other well, had great conversations and got along really well. We had such a great time! I even ran into a few other regulars I knew at the bars and met a new person who I had a ton of commonalities with and he joined in with us all for a bit. I regret, we were bar hopping and I didn’t find a way to keep in touch when we suddenly left.

So fast forward to last Friday night, after my previous success, this time I decided to meditate on three fields, Probability Alteration and Luck, Coincidence and Synchronicity and this field. I ran into so many people I knew and met so many new people who I connected with that I lost count! On my way to meet my two best friends at the local bar, I saw on the street someone I met at a medical freedom rally 3 years ago! I knew after that the rest of the night was going to be magical. I don’t go out much like I used to, but when I do I prefer to stick to a few of these local bars where I know I might run into some people, but that night was like none other! Just all throughout the night running into people, people reaching out to me to meet up, great conversations, people I knew just coming and going and meeting so many new people. I was so uplifted the next day all I could think about was all the great connections I made and how happy I was. :)

17 Likes

Is there a possibility that this field will attract my twin flame? I had a scary connection. I formed a very strong emotional bond with a girl. And lately I haven’t listened to the love fields at all. I just meditated and wondered my soul family with this field for a while. I’m very curious about who this girl is. She looks a lot like me.

1 Like

I met mine too, but can’t find her. I had plenty of opportunity and then she kind of disappeared. Like she literally felt like my other better half, and her face was very similar to mine. I feel bizarre approaching any other girl now, not out of fear or laziness, its just not her. I never got her number or social media, I feel very bizarre about it now.

5 Likes

I think I need to stop using this field for a while. Because my communication with the people I met started to become very strong. Some are married women and girls with boyfriends. It is very misunderstood. And the communication between us is interpreted as intrigue. Maybe because I live in a middle eastern country, I’m not sure.

1 Like

Interesting interesting, I understand what you mean but if you know your intentions and you are clear don’t allow those on the outside to speculate like machines on what structurally is occurring when they don’t understand the full picture.

1 Like

True but there are external situations over which you have no possibility of direct control such as towards people from the past, actual or potential loves of which contact has somehow remained,
even with positive intentions; I think it’s part of quantum physics. However, in my opinion this remains the best of those produced so far on these topics

1 Like

Very coincidental synchronicities…It’s like the universe is talking to me through these people💚

2 Likes

Always! But its not only limited to people.

2 Likes

It’s full of really stupid people from my soul tribe. I never would have guessed that they would be so similar to me. I’m leaving this field

2 Likes

Jajaja How many days have you been listening to the field? @JophieL33

1 Like

2.3 times every day for the last 2 months

1 Like

Try play fields that raise your vibration. Play on different devices. That way you can attract better person

4 Likes

Just wanted to say this makes me way more socially energetic? I feel far, far more comfortable with talking to people with this field then without. Even after taking into account confidence, charisma, anxiety removing fields. after this I feel I can so easily just connect with anyone on a human level, normally I am a fairly reserved individual, I wouldn’t say introverted but far from the most extroverted. This just makes connecting as fellow humans far, far more easier.

7 Likes