Attract your soul tribe (Patreon)

same experience. katastrophe. wisdom ineeed, much learnt and so, but not much joy.

1 Like

@JophieL33 @Sarumann33
Could you briefly explain what happened?

1 Like

i wouldnot because it was a subjective result.

1 Like

Perhaps that’s an interim step. Something needed to develop before you connect with your true soul tribe.

2 Likes

I stopped using it a while ago. Another thing I noticed about this field was that the totem animal of the people in my soul tribe was wolf fox bear etc.

1 Like

do you have a good source to see what is my totem animal?

1 Like

You are from the cat family. You can be a tiger or a lion.

3 Likes

Let’s see what Mystic Tarot Reader says :slight_smile:

“What’s Sarumann33’s totem animal?”

To determine Sarumann33’s totem animal, let’s draw a tarot card that will reveal the symbolism and characteristics of this guiding spirit.

Please take a moment to focus on Sarumann33, then we will proceed with the card drawing. Ready?

Let’s draw a card.

Card Drawn: The Strength Card

The Strength card depicts a woman gently taming a lion, symbolizing inner strength, courage, and the power of calm, composed influence. This card suggests that Sarumann33’s totem animal is the lion.

Symbolism of the Lion as Sarumann33’s Totem Animal:

1. Courage and Bravery: The lion represents immense courage, urging Sarumann33 to face challenges head-on with bravery.
  2. Strength and Power: It symbolizes not just physical strength but also emotional and mental resilience.
  3. Leadership: Lions are known as kings of the jungle, embodying leadership and authority. Sarumann33 might naturally take on leadership roles or feel a strong sense of responsibility.
  4. Calm Authority: Despite their power, lions exude a calm demeanor, teaching Sarumann33 the power of calmness and patience in leadership and personal growth.
  5. Protection: The lion spirit is protective, guiding Sarumann33 to safeguard themselves and their loved ones.

Practical Guidance:

• Embrace Your Inner Strength: Trust in your abilities and stand strong in your beliefs.
  • Lead with Compassion: Use your influence to inspire and uplift others.
  • Stay Calm Under Pressure: Harness your inner calm to navigate through stressful situations.
  • Protect What Matters: Be vigilant and protective over the things and people that are important to you.

May the lion’s spirit guide Sarumann33 towards a path of strength, leadership, and calm authority.

5 Likes

I already said this a moment ago😎

5 Likes

Three points:

1. Insufficient specifity

2. After he asked, it was already in the process. :slight_smile:

3. MTR may have interesting things to say sometimes. Unless you feel like your source is 100% deterministic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool

3 Likes

totally honored by both of you guys!

thank you both!

4 Likes

I can’t cut ties with people in my soul tribe. I kicked them out of my life a few months ago. But they are still in my mind, I know what they think and how they feel. I was hoping that our ties would eventually be cut, but I still give them my energy and even those fields reflect back to them. Sometimes it doesn’t affect me well. Maybe it’s part of the journey, maybe they need this energy.

1 Like

Hola, podria saber cual es mi animal totem?

1 Like

you can ask to your higher self

1 Like