Attracting too much attention

I’m not really sure what is happening and I’m sorry if this comes across as arrogant, I just want to try to explain how things are.

I have always been someone many people consider attractive. I’ve taken care of my appearance, eat well, all of that. But since discovering Sapien around 10 months ago my attractiveness has gone up a couple of levels. I now get so much attention when I go out, even just to the supermarket. People (men and women) openly stare at me. All the time. Literally constantly, no matter where I go. I have even questioned if I look like someone famous it’s that much. My boyfriend gets upset at times because he’s standing next to me and it’s disrespectful when it’s so blatant.

I don’t think it’s purely physical looks, it’s something else, an energy. Probably from my NFTs. I don’t carry anything with me that could cause that, so other than letting them go which I don’t want to do, how can I get less attention? I don’t dress up and wear barely any makeup, so there’s not a lot there I can change.

Again sorry I’m not boasting, this is a genuine problem and it’s causing issues in my life.

12 Likes

There’s a cloaking field on Patreon! Try that maybe

9 Likes

Oh my goodness yes! I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. I have the cloak of the shadow nft already in a tag. I will be able to carry that. Have you experienced similar?

5 Likes

No I’m pretty good at blending in lol but I was just thinking of using it the other day for a particular shielding type reason but I didn’t end up needing it

5 Likes
3 Likes

Fair enough. But I’m confused and I’m hoping you can help me out here: Which of these issues are yours? And what are your issues with this?

Probably. In my world, I’d call that your “light,” which you are letting shine more, and more freely. That’s just a natural result of you healing and/or improving with these fields.

So, the way I’m hearing this (and correct me where I’ve got it wrong) is

“I’ve invested a lot of my time (researching and using these fields) and money (paying for these fields) with the intention of healing and/or improving myself in ways that I wanted. And it’s worked! My light is shining. So now, how do I hide my light under a bushel?”

I

9 Likes

I had not looked at it like that. Thank you. Yes it’s a light, I need to become more comfortable with it.

7 Likes

Excellent. So, here’s the good news! You’ve already shown yourself to be really good at healing/improving your other issues. That ability will help you here with this issue. (And, BTW, will help your boyfriend heal some of whatever he’s got going on in the process.) And you have the tools (many of them free) here to help you with this next step of your journey! You’ve got this.

4 Likes

This was occurring as a result of the energy healing and manifestation sessions I gave to joanne1981.

I do a general clearing for everyone, but we worked on a few things related to relationships and I felt that the energy would be beneficial for her. I wasn’t aware that it would become so strong it would have any negative impact.

I went ahead and removed what was causing the attention to get out of hand so it shouldn’t be an issue going forward.

17 Likes

So, are we going to start sending people to you to be zapped with your Magic Wand of Star Power Beauty? :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ll be on here again next week moaning that I’m missing the attention and to please put everything back to how it was :joy:

7 Likes

Since I’m already in a playful mood: If you do that, we’re going to petition to have your screen name changed to Goldilocks. :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ll do the next 2 who want the service as long as my intuition agrees with them. Just leave an honest review, whether positive or negative. I’ll take responsibility for delivering a good result.

8 Likes

Perhaps you just look really good?
But yeah, cloak of the shadow

I’ve also noticed many strangers wanting to talk to me, be close to me, etc. It’s a bit odd and confusing at times but you get used to it.

Also it’s likely the effects of higher vibrations on you

10 Likes

Am I the only one who Likes Attention?
Sure, I’m not getting as much attention as some women and that’s OK (I don’t want too much attention lol), but people are somehow curious/attracted towards me; I may also stare people in the(ir) eyes a little bit more intense than your average George, so some folks might consider me a freak :laughing:.

But one woman told me once that too much attention is bad also (she knows better), I believe that to be true as well.

1 Like

Use the Negentropic Jing weekly and you will see for yourself.

Maybe you could add Charisma and Glamour to it.

By the way before you start listening to both fields look for place to hide after you start getting annoyed with people attention lol

3 Likes

I might just add that although I like attention, I have enough already. :sweat_smile:
I’m good.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I might do it as an EXPERIMENT lol.

2 Likes

You have been WARNED!!

6 Likes

That’s a bit too much. :laughing:

3 Likes