Cloak of the Shadow

54 Likes

Hmm finally

7 Likes

Bot couldn’t even find this one. That’s how well it works.

23 Likes

@Atreides been asking for it :+1:

Nice, I’ll def get it

11 Likes

You’re right @Dr_Manhattan I’m beyond thrilled about this one.

5 Likes

Okay who has info on the former invisibility item?

3 Likes

Oh myyy it had to be you posting that one!!! @Atreides

2 Likes

Can someone tell me the invisibility item please?

1 Like

Here’s the old description:

Go About Unnoticed!

Are there situations in your life where you really don’t want to be noticed or remembered? Maybe there are some places you visit that you consider your own private business. How about when there are several police or security people around? During a disagreement when someone close to you seems to be picking and nagging at you. Wouldn’t you like to loose that intense attention. Sorta do your own thing with little notice.

This item was suggested by one of our customers and is finally available. I wore it to subway last week just to experiment. The lady took my order, put the chicken in the microwave and then totally forgot I was standing there and continued to wait on the customers behind me. It could be a lot of fun.
No Harm

Should the wearer of this item intend to harm a living person or animal or burglarize Dale will get a “Buzz” from the object and be able to track it down and WILL disable it. This is to be used for your protection and as a novelty perhaps. It will not allow a guy to walk into the girls shower room or similar situation unnoticed either. It might work to walk into movie theaters and places of that sort tho.

Dale’s Comments
This item has several fields that will allow you to walk unseen, unnoticed, through the world. While true invisibility is not yet possible using these methods, this is not only the “next best thing” but is in some ways superior to simply having light pass through or around you.

The prime field in this set is a psychic instruction that will allow you to pass unnoticed in most situations. People will simply ignore you as if you are not there.

If they are required by either their job or by circumstances to notice you, say for safety reasons while driving, they will do so with only the needed focus and not place any great concern upon having noticed you. Then, within moments, you image and being will fade from their memories completely. They will place other images into their memories, making it so that, to the viewer, you where literally never there.

In addition, there is a small, but growing field on every one of these items that will pass light in the red, green and violet spectrum around you in a slightly chaotic fashion. This is not enough for you to be truly invisible, but it is enough to cause pictures and video of you to turn out slightly distorted and harder to see.

As the world around us becomes darker and slightly more sinister, going unnoticed is perhaps the greatest edge you can have. You can’t fight an army alone, or even a gang…

But you can walk unnoticed through their world!

Specific Fields On This Item

Unnoticed: It will be hard for people to notice or even care that you are there. This is actually a telepathic command. Since it works on a subconscious level, it will effect almost everyone equally. (And those that do not have enough psychic ability to be effected even on a subconscious level will not really be much of a threat to you anyway.)

Unconcerned: If you are driving a car, or walking down a street, people will have to notice you are there for safety. This will not bother them however and they will not be concerned that you were there at all.

Unremembered: Even if someone has to force themselves to deal with you, they will replace the memory of you with the memory of someone else. All these memories will be different based on the person you dealt with. A group of people will all have very different memories of who was there.

Distortion: Three levels of light, in the range of Red, Green and Violet, will pass around you blurring photo’s, pictures and the distinction of your features. As this field grows, it may become visible to you as you look in a mirror! Everything will be clear and sharp, but your features will slightly blur and melt as light passes.

This is quite the fascinating NFT :)

39 Likes

Anyone bought it that can tell us how many were minted?

3 Likes

I can only imagine how he enhanced this beyond the original but I think I have enough hints in the brief description and in the evil eye wards all over the image. Smart Invisibility. Rocking.

6 Likes

Just 21 Rose. I’ve got number 20. It’s just too powerful to put into too many hands…

For real though 2011.

There are 2011 copies as a matter of fact. The above was only a joke.

16 Likes

is that the real amount ?

7 Likes

Can this be used to make people forget about the things u done in the past?

I got some very embarrassing moments.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Hopefully there’s going to be a Robe of the Magi to go along with the Ring/Pendant of the Magi. Equipment sets.

5 Likes

21 or 2011 copies total?

2 Likes

Yes.

10 Likes

Good, don’t mess with me next time, you won’t like me when I get fomo lol

11 Likes

We know the number bought amount is random.

2 Likes