Sapien’s Instagram

So final thoughts on the card system. Absolute gem. I’ve been spamming Energy Expansion, Chakra Stimulation, Attunement, Aura Purification and Dreamscape audios often. Goal is now to use the energy even without mentally having to re-draw the sigils - it seems doable. I’ll have to find the most suitable creative way to have the effects occur perpetually until ordered to stop - but also is doable based on what my intuition tells me. Maybe have it done on repeat during sleep.

Will try Lucid Dreaming tonight. (to test it against Lucid Dreaming 2.0)

Benefits so far: more control over every aspect of my life - aura commands attention and is more robust and resilient to external interference - energy flows much better through my 7 chakras, 3 Nadis, 88000 minor chakras and 72000 minor meridians - it’s easier to meditate for much longer and visualization has improved.

Intuitively, with attunement spammed several times, it also seems these systems can be modified, combined and upgraded, as can the energies.

Also, Mjolnir can be used as a gateway to contact the Aesir - but, it’s not what I’d call a simple task as opposed to the standard use-case. (you can also use it for intercession with Thor to ask for additional powers to be added to the Hammer - or - directly to you)

Oh - and Kitsune can be used to commune with a Kyuubi no Kitsune (although, I would highly advise against this if you aren’t confident in what you’re doing)

4 Likes

Or charge a tomahawk with it.

Fair enough.

Hey guys, wasn’t there a mandala about invisibility or going unnoticed? I can not find it

2 Likes

There is the Cloaking Field on Patreon that may help in your case

1 Like

Thanks, I’m not currently subscribed to patreon but I found a version that seems to be the most advanced version even though it is an NFT. Cloak of the Shadow

I’m still wondering if the free invisibility mandala existed or if I confused it with this nft.:sweat_smile:

Can you tell me more?

I’m still experimenting and just making observations (I’d need to repeat several times to get a statistically signficant conclusion), but, it would seem that the Mjolnir Mandala is quite something (all of these are really)

Also, Fairies are not cute. Approach them with a lot of respect lol.

4 Likes

Oh do tell us more about your experience with the fairies?

What’s the point?

Sharing will only plant an egregorial seed.

It’s a personal experience, the Fairies and Fae always adapt to your currently crystalized paradigms - what matters is the outcomes.

Results? Find a few old books about what they can do, and let your creative juices flow as to how to use them.

One thing I “can” share is: I asked for something to be adjusted - the process was quick and effective, but the opposite of pleasant.

4 Likes

I have always loved fairies is why. Though mischievous I never felt their “wrath” for lack of a better word. Though I have always been respectful.

I may give it a try though, thanks for the warning- I’m glad I asked :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, thinking on the process, what I picked up reflecting on the nature of their power was that they are extremely emotionally attuned … this means they tend to take things to extremes … you choose formal? they go ultra formal. You choose play? Better be ready for all what comes with “play”. (You experience fear? :slight_smile: )

We are conditioned to become emotionally inhibited growing up, so we tend not to understand what the raw essence of a certain feeling is… I think that’s the key thing to pay attention to.

1 Like

Fascinating. Thank you again. Can’t quite put it into words but they are in the same family as elementals. So it makes sense they go all in on what is asked of them. Also, I do believe they respond well when interacting from the heart. They love animals and children
:pray:🧚‍♀:sparkles:

2 Likes

So, don’t take this as me endorsing any of these ideas - but, I think it’s nice to read how others interpret things nonetheless (in the odd chance you haven’t gone through these before):

In a way, they are ultra-terrestrial beings… they occupy a higher dimension, and the more “dense” one’s “blueprint” is, the harder it is for one to interact with them.

For others interested in having unique experiences:

This will help you on many levels, alongside

Subjective? “Real”? Who knows. What matters is you translating things into tangible results ~

3 Likes

Funny I just thought of that latest being of beauty field and wondered similarly. I will check these out for sure!

1 Like

I don’t want to draw a narrative, but, if you consider the difference between people living in an urban competitive setting vs. people living in peaceful remote villages vs ancient tribes vs ascetic monks/shamans (etc.) - the level of “density” they carry could explain the divergence in the degree of their exposure to certain “paranormal” experiences and phenomena. (Potentially - who knows)

1 Like

I’m planning to make it a keycahin with front and back. Can I do both style? Different Mandala same keychain and one keychain front and back same mandala? Like this: 20240219_223404_0000

1 Like

yes you can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

̶I̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶j̶k̶

2 Likes