Is there some field of invisibility?

I don’t like that they look at me or talk to me, nor do they approach me, it makes me sick and nauseated

New imperfection discovered: possible “multiple personality” - antisociable

I actually suspected this for a long time.

The worst thing is that I attract many looks and extroverted people, that’s fine, they are kind and cheerful, but I have to change my personality every time it happens, and that exhausts me a lot

I always write this to give a bit of context, sorry if it bothers anyone that it’s too long :c

Anyway, the question is: is there an audio to be “invisible”?, not literally, if people ignore me I’m fine

1 Like
2 Likes

Is there only that one?

There is one on Patreon too

3 Likes

it works for me, thanks

1 Like

Now that I look at this image, it seems to contain hate within the heart, as if it wanted to give something with a second intention.

(I’m not looking to denigrate anyone, maybe it’s my head’s idea)

No, its because our hearts have accumulated dark low emotions throughout our lives and they get trapped there so the heart loves less or weaker as we grow and continue interacting with others.

What this mandala does is precisely freeing those trapped emotions, releaseing them, transmuting them, so the heart is able to pump stronger a cleaner love, aiming to reach unconditional love for us and then by connecting to others, feel it for others as well.

If it caused that emotion in you… its a sign that you have them trapped in there… let it flow, hook to it and youll see how much it can transform your life from the core of your heart outwards :)

4 Likes

@Neko-Edo
Think about it logically. You are masked, you’re not gone. It might take some working with the field to learn some new way to interface with it. I remember there was a couple that studied Matrix Energetics and they managed to be invisible to others. They weren’t caught on security cameras and people would bump into them like they weren’t there. But they were advanced students. We have been given two fields to work with. I think in this case we have to do our bit too. It’s an alchemy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes