Cloak of the Shadow

It’s a smart right? That’s what is says in the description. I wonder if u can turn it off and on and so on.

1 Like

Lol. I had to. But I’m not that much of an ass. The giveaway was the very next line…

6 Likes

5 Likes

To all my ladies who live alone and are typically a target of street harassment:
Please consider this!!!

Especially any college girls (and boys to be frank) that walk home alone at night and want no trouble

26 Likes

I’m euphoric this time but I don’t think it’s the field. I’m just so happy this was made. Thank you Captain Nemo.

And of course I picked up Dem Ape Bones too. So… you know…

23 Likes

Interesting…my wishlist

2 Likes

This help with my social anxiety :joy:

Someone wanna trade this nft with ase nft? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is exciting

2 Likes

I bet it would.

But also

Quasi Kinetic Aura plus any one of the Bones animals. = social anxiety going way down. i.m.h.o.

12 Likes

Just a little far. Should have been 2022

1 Like

I want something like this but to be extremely funny and make people laugh all the time.

1 Like

…another Diablo 2 skill that we now have available as a morphic field!

:smiley:

7 Likes

When I used this it literally felt like I was wearing a dark robe and gave a chilling energy of the night and darkness. I’m sure those who are extremely sensitive to energy or psychic has probably felt this. The cloak is not used as a metaphor here but the actual real thing like wearing a thin object. (And I was sitting shirtless at that time and yet felt like I was wearing something) and it could be a possibility that the Patreon version of cloaking is added here but upgraded. It even flet like I could feel the movement of it when I was moving lol

23 Likes

It is

27 Likes

Thanks for confirming

8 Likes

Feels like there is more to this one. Does it change your perspective; your perception? Do you read people different now?

Either that or Smilodon is seeping into my brain. I’m using very few fields now just to try to tell what all this Cloak does. There are other fields that could be doing this and yet, it’s only happening just now and this is the only change I’ve made that recently.

Whereas the other fields I’m using, Smilodon has been a week and the other (very few) have been going for weeks or longer.

Anyone feel like you’re reading people in a different way now? As in more perceptive, more objective.

3 Likes

No one remembers 2011 though. Lol.

We have monk and the assassin had shadow clone… hmm. Do we have anything to speed us up like the assassin? Twitch in time. What is Captain really up to?

And of course we have plenty of fields for a Paladin build. Funny. Let’s get that magi pendent or ring back :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear more experiences from the ones that use this. I am very tempted to get this one and the ‘Ascension-naut.’ lol

9 Likes

I’d love to hear more on the Ascension-naut too. And this one from others even though I have this one.

It works. Some fields draw attention and you can see or feel or witness them working somewhat against eachother. This one like “don’t mind me” and another field “My monk is fully capable of punching a hole through your chest, don’t mess with me”. “I just might be a giant cat who could eat you, don’t mess with me”… And people will look at you very sternly like wtf is that?

Overall I feel more confident with this one like people can bother me less. Probably because of the smart cloak evading stuff (remember the “blending”) when needed. But one of my biggest goals, just being left alone unnoticed this one does well as long as I don’t interfere with it too strongly with attention-drawing fields.

So if I mix Cloak of the Shadow with Smilodon Bones for example, it’s like watching someone in skyrim when you break stealth and keep re-entering stealth. They are just constantly over and over like “What’s that?! Must be the wind. Someone’s there! It must be my imagination…”

Or Cloak of the Shadow with Quasi Kinetic everyone lets me pass as an npc until I speak then I get these dumb smiles people looking at me like “you’re really a nice guy aren’t you” And I’m just like “ugh, stop judging me. Muggles.”

20 Likes

Bro, thanks for your thorough descriptive posts. I always enjoy reading them lol. Haha, you’re tempting me bad. Is it on command too? I get scared sometimes it will be permanent the more one uses it. I’d remembered someone said that happened to them with Thor. Lol. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes