Audio for Unlimited energy

I would go for Chi field instead of Jing regarding active energy levels

Negentropic Chi
The integratron simulant
Plasmatron

Also look into your chakras and vibration levels

2 Likes

@owl thanks, i will give this a shot. 4 Neg Jing is about 1 hour, and then i will loop soul core! Thanks

@jay Thanks, i will try this procedure.

@Powren Thanks. Will give this a try. But i don’t think this is not what i need.

@shubhamthakur7890 plasma charged mitochondria! Oh good idea! I actually did some online testing. Even though i use negentrophy jing chi shen frequently (maybe once per every 2 days), my cell energy is only 20%…which is super low. You need a lot of energy in order to ‘break through’…i will try your suggestion. Thanks!

@naylik Thanks. I will try five elements, as it is on patreon. Canada is very cold (-4 degrees now). I can open window to meditate, but i am afraid cold wind enters into my joints. The cold air trapped inside the joints (knees) will become painful during wet season. Do you use a lot of blanket to cover your legs?

@Byjrodriguez Plasmatron, never heard of it. Let me research. Integratron simulant is orgone, and yes, i have heard about its healing effect. For chi, it helps me to avoid hungryness when i fast, but i don’t feel it gives me an energy boost. Maybe i need to observe more. Thanks!

4 Likes

How did you test your cell energy though? Im curious now…

Super Human Mutant (the old one) - dang gives me a huge burst of energy!

Also, the Pendant of the Magi, I have forgotten what fatigue is…

3 Likes

What is this?

I have to take back my words. For me, Plasma Light and bioactive beach is not for energy boosting, but more for healing. I felt very sleepy when i played it even just once. And i felt it is doing something to remove some physical blockages in the body.

Good stuff. I never paid too much attention to this as i bought Plasma Combo at that time. Now i know why it is one of the threads that have many replies.

1 Like

Nevermind about it. Up to present, i am not 100% sure is it legit.

1 Like

Thanks. I will try the super human mutant out. I used the super human genius though, and i enjoy using that for meditation.

Necklace that is no longer available for sale

1 Like

Yeah, man. It’s for sure one of the hidden gems, underestimated maybe bcs it isn’t in shop for 100+ usd, even tho it rly could be, lol.

While I didn’t mean it as something to supercharge your mitochondria and feel super pumped, it certainly can help with many “low energy” issues, depending on how u use it. It’s quite heavy, energy-wise, so u may feel tiredness, but when u expand your capacity and get used to it, lots of potential is unlocked. U can use it in meditation to direct it certain things, maybe even clean up your brain and that can help with more energy. Perhaps that + plasmified mitochondria + Coffee field, maybe Hypersleep field and that should be good.

And one more suggestion comes to mind, on Patreon, there should be older field ‘Energy Overload’. Maybe u can try it as well.

1 Like

That also happens to me with plasma beach, I don’t know why some people say that it energizes them or even overwhelms them, very strange. I think it even helps me sleep better if I listen to it at night.

1 Like

thanks Powren. I don’t think i have ‘Energy Overload’, but yeah, thanks for the suggestion!

So why i ask for unlimited energy because i was looking way to uplift my body energy. So what i found out is, i should do energy blockage removal first. Bone shaker, and emotion release (along that line) does makes me ‘realize’ more about my forgotten events, as well as i started to sense where my body having tense area, and can gradually release it.

So yeah, i think i will work on the unlimited energy later. For now, releasing blockage is the main thing, as no matter how much energy field i used, i just don’t ‘integrate’ it well into my system…

1 Like

I think energy overload is on instagram

Yes,
Everything has to start at the energy level, :slight_smile:

I take it you mean blocks in the body? Many people, after reading something or discovering chronic blocks (blockages) start trying to do something about it urgently

There is an ancient Taoist saying, “Do not boil your brain”. This means that there is a certain level of consciousness at which the problem is solved. And the brain is the top of the body, it is a “light bulb” that “burns” depending on the incoming voltage and the state of the “wires” - the energy meridians of the body. If you do not bring the meridians of the body to the appropriate state, you will not get any return, except burning of energy there.
That is, taking into account what you have written, you will burn yourself from within

The problem is usually like a snake, it has a head and a tail.

In general, the projection of meridians, through which high-frequency energy flows, on the physical body are tendons and ligaments

Do you know the state when you want to stretch your body sweetly? Pulling, especially in the periphery, is a sign that the energies are being assimilated by the body and are working.

ofc, you can physically help them to assimilate, giving the body a chance to stretch enough, and it is better to do it in accordance with the internal geometry (i.e. not just linearly as we are used to - hands up, feet away from yourself), but by making twisting (spiral movements), as energy along meridians moves not in a straight line, but spirally

btw, one can twist not only along straight axes, but also along diagonals, i.e. by using twisting forces in the body, where energy stagnates more due to the modern way of life and flows tighter than in the limbs :slight_smile:

axial energy on the physical level is primarily connected with the spine, so to work with energies it can be recommended to pay attention to this area more often (during the day, especially in a sedentary lifestyle), to track places that are not felt, where energy stagnates or passes with difficulty

and of course try to keep the back straight - only not by physical effort of tension, as many parents often tortured parents in childhood, but by the effort of back tension between the tailbone and the top of the head, if done correctly, the feeling in the top of the head should be pleasant, comfortable, revealing

In the Taoist tradition there is a practice of “suspended head”, as if the top of the head is suspended on an invisible thread or pull the top of the head up, trying to reach something above, but without tension, the neck becomes mobile, “weightless”. In general, there are a lot of lingering blocks in the back

maybe that’s what’s happening in your case - the energies are stagnant and they’re not nourishing the cells.
so you have to exercise your physical body anyway.

then tendons and ligaments due to activation take on efforts to hold the shape of the body, due to which muscles have an opportunity to relax.

i.e. a complex approach will help to open the main energy nodes and build energy connections.

relaxation is important.
you are probably familiar with the state of “cottoniness of the body” - which is a sign of relaxation, i.e. time of being in a cotton body = stage of physical body recovery => with the help of cotton body you can smooth/ erase energy blocks like an eraser.

energies work like water filling a sponge: if the sponge is compressed (tension), the “water” will absorb little; the more relaxed a person is, the more energy the body can absorb. This is called filling

For natural energy saturation I think fields would be ideal:

Mana Circuits
Soul Restoration Core
Neg-Jing

6 Likes

Affirm : I have limitless energy

Whenever you feel tired

1 Like

@ugninis Hey long time no see!!! Thank you for your reply. Yes, i realize that most of my stretches are front split or side split, and swinging broadswords for my upper body. I actually haven’t exercised much on the ‘side’ (left, right direction).

So i got a hula hoop, tried and man, i could not even do 2 spins! I used to be able to do like 50 to 70 in one try (but that’s about 5 years ago). As you said, my axial energy may be blocked. One thing for sure, my lower back does not have as much energy/strength as before I may need to start doing sit up. I cannot believe i cannot do spin on hula hoop anymore!

Thank you for the tip. Yes, i will run Mana Circuits more, so are soul core and neg jing. I have energetic being, but it does not give me power. Rather, if i wear the mandala for more than an hour, I felt sleepy. So that mandala does not really give me energy, even though it does contain mana circuit, soul core and jing.

By the way, i just want to say that the P&R dentistry (initialized by you) just kicked ass. My gum has infection and after using the audio for 2 days, the infection stopped. Thanks so much for drafting such an important energy product!

1 Like

Thank you!

:heartpulse: By the way, I made a small summary of this project in 1 post (to make it easier for people to navigate)
but you need to understand - this is an absolutely comprehensive product aimed at the health of your oral cavity

:laughing: :muscle:

Do you mean this post?

Hello @Ugninis

is there anyway i can message you privately, regarding on some eye gene question?

Thank you.

1 Like