Audio/nft for leg pain during meditation

Hello everyone,

For meditation, I will do lotus posture (pic 1) or variations posture (pic 2).

First 90 minutes have minimum pain, but afterward, the pain will increase very quickly, to a point I cannot remain calm or focus on mantra chanting.

Does anyone have similar problem like me? And what audio or nft you use to overcome this issue?

This pain issue has bothered me since I start to cross both legs together. I did stretching, running, electric pulse massages, and so on, but the pain at my butt, hip, thigh, calf and lately feet are very hard to sustain if I have to do a long meditation session.

Thank you!

3 Likes

How long has this been going on? I mean, this is often an issue that resolves itself with the stretching that occurs during your practice. It could simply be a matter of time, or a matter of dialing back your sittings until your body can catch up to your meditation practice.

In any event, check out Myofascial Release and Anointing.

2 Likes

The full lotus is an interesting and powerful seated posture. Pain is actually pretty normal and if you’re able to hold the posture to the 90 minute mark, you are doing better than most people.

There is an interesting type of feedback with the full lotus that doesn’t occur with any other posture that I know of. The very deep yin/yang tamasic/rajasic currents are involved in the type of feedback that it has. Most people know about the Ida and Pingala channels (the left and right channels of the torso). When we get into other nadis, the names have a lot of variation (depending on which resources you are consulting). But, Pusha and Yashasvini are considered directly connected to the Ida and Pingala channels and they flow through the legs and to the big toe of the left and right foot (respectively).

So, when you sit in full lotus, you are bringing the nadis that normally flow into the earth (from your feet) to a point where they flow back into your torso. This is a strong and deep type of feedback that will move around almost any stagnant energies connected to the organs/emotions/mental dispositions (since Ida and Pingala are being directly fed-back-into to move with greater force/coherence). --If you are able to hold the posture without pain for a full two hours, this is a good indication that everything is clear. If there’s pain, than there is some obstruction in the feedback loop that is being worked through.

Alternate nostril breathing can help to push blockages through. Sitting and gritting your teeth to get through the pain can work as well (since the posture itself will break up whatever is stagnant over time).

But one thing to keep in mind is whether the pain is primarily in the soft tissues or whether it is in bone. Soft tissue pain is not a big issue. But if you were to feel things in the bone of the hip or ankle, that is an indicator that your posture might need to be adjusted (as there would be too much pressure on those points).

Any of the vibration raising audios might help as well, since they tend to loosen things up and the posture could move things more easily.

7 Likes

Thank you for both of your reply. I will explore The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil - YouTube

For zen, one incense time is 2 hours. Sitting 2 hours is a minimum requirement…and hence, i have not reached that requirement yet. Yes i have blockage at my right side of the body, and i don’t know how to solve it. I have used blockage remover before. I am old, so my nerves are tighter than the youngsters. Simply sitting and endure pain may take much longer to “release” that nerve than the youngsters.
I will check more descriptions and see what audio i will come across.

Thank you for both of your advices!

2 Likes

Why dont u try
*Bone Shaker X2-3 (in the morning , since it tends to be energizing)

2 Likes

Thank you. I am listening to it right now. Pretty upbeat music. So far, i don’t feel much, let me explore more.

You’re welcome. Just to be clear, the field I had recommended is different from the one you’ve decided to explore.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I checked the description of Myofascial Release and Anointing, and it is based on The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil. As Myofasical needs to be paid, i can only try the normal version first. So far, it does not help on my case.

For bone shaker, it did relieve some of my pain at the end of the meditaiton, but not during at the peak of the pain. So i still need to find soemthing that can remove blockages.

Thank you for the suggestions!

1 Like

Try
*Negentropic Smart Blend a few times. Tell it the areas u have trouble with.
then follow with
*Caryophyllene and Cloves a few times
I use both of these everyday

My personal experience is that it might take a few different fields to take care of the problem. It is “trial and error” what will work for u best.
So now u know the Bone Shaker helps for a time, but not totally, so try adding the fields I recommended.
OR u can try them one at a time.
(I am only including FREE fields, however I do recommend Myofascial Release as a paid field).
(I am recommending the fields that have helped ME through “trial and error” testing.)

U can also try
*Spinal Tapper -might also help u. (It hasnt helped me, but its worth a trial period)

4 Likes

That’s correct, because the field you’re using is for a different purpose entirely (which is what prompted my follow-on reply). This is where reading all of the description comes in handy. The Anointing of the Alchemical Holy Oil is for spiritual purposes, so your experience makes perfect sense to me. The field that I had recommended is for physical healing, of the type that you’re experiencing. So, that field is for your condition.

Now, that’s fine if you don’t want to pay for a field (although it’s always nice to know about that when you initially ask your question), but the field you’ve chosen really is for a different purpose.

3 Likes

Hello silverzuzu

May I know what is Caryophyllene and Cloves?
I cannot find this on forum.

Hello well-being
I tried to buy myofasical but it is removed from gum road. Today I continued to use bone shaker and try negentropic smart blend. So far bone helps and interesting, I saw myself upside down during meditation for certain time.

I tried cosmo volt as it said it also helps with pain. It did not do a big impact. I actually keeps looping chi elixir, and the pain has some smooth out.

Yes error and trial, I will test more. Thanks for the advice on the myofascial. I may get it when it returns to gum road

2 Likes

Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

(Pro-tip: when you address a forum friend in your post, if you want them to see your comment, make sure to put the “@” in front of their name. Then the forum software will alert them to your comment, even when it’s buried in the middle of a reply initially addressed to someone else.)

2 Likes

is an audio MP3 track in an “album” called The Tower.
It is under Energetic Alchemy (Sapien Medicine aka Dreamweaver aka Captain Nemo made this)

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4kjsgfwO_Q

2 Likes

@WellBeing thanks! Pm Sammy already! I learn new thing everyday!

@SilverZuzu thank you. Will give this a try. It’s not on Patreon so that why I missed it. The description has been removed from enlightened state website. So maybe it is similar to gum road issue that sapien cannot explain something too clearly or will get in trouble

2 Likes

Anything that is put under
Energetic Alchemy
so far
doesnt end up on Patreon.

If u do a search for
The Tower, and read a bit, u will end up with the info.

Caryophyllene is a terpene.

1 Like

@WellBeing I got the myofascial track now. It helps in relieving muscle ache after the meditation, but not during the meditation. It is pretty good, only if your heart is calm and can feel the effect

@SilverZuzu i tried the Clove track. it got me relaxed very quickly, so the pain at my legs are reduced a lot, but the butts pain cannot be removed. And i am not sure is it a mind thing…I smelt paper that is soaked with old water, and was being burnt…that kind of smell…it lingered as long as I played the track. Then after I did some research, the track is sampling from cannabis. The smell may make sense then

@SilverZuzu @WellBeing
After a lot of testing for at least 10 days, this is my update.

I find that The Myofascial Release and Anointing works well for muscle, but not really for tendor or nerve. It is good if i have back ache or butt pain after meditation.

Bone shaker actually helps me occasionnally, as it helps me to drift to another state of consciousness, into a dreamy state. So i am not so attached to the physical body and pain. But it depends whether i can calm down or relax during the thunderstorm of pain and messy mind.

For morning, i tend to use the Negentropic Jing Chi Shen for more energy to meditate. Well, it doesn’t always work, but it helps to give me some energy other than mantra.

Caryophyllene and Cloves gets you into a dreamy state quickly, but i like the smell of burnt paper that is damped. i think the weed does alter your mind state…

What i accidently found out today is Nitric Oxide Boost. I was looking for hair regrowth, and somehow the title about blood circulation thread attracts my attention. Nitric oxide helps to expand blood vessels. Then i remembered that the top of my feet is always in burning sensation because blood has trouble to go through there during meditation, so are my hips, groins and lower spine. My hands and legs show veins very clearly, and my palms used to have vein popped out like a long bubble. Then now i understand my problem. My blood circulation is bad! That’s why!

So i used the nitric for 4 times, and man, the extreme pain gradually died down because i could relax.
Finally, i found a solution that helps at current situtation.

Just an update to say thank you for giving me suggestions, so that i keep exploring fields

5 Likes

So u listen to it afterwards?

Glad to hear u found something that works FOR YOU!
(IN a little while I try (again) the Nitric Oxide Boost.)

Can I ask u why u dont meditate in a position that doesnt cause this pain?

1 Like

Yes, i find it works better when i listen Myofascial Release afterward, as my problem is not mainly from muscle pain, but from nerve/tender is not flowing smoothly. My hands and feet are always cold, and i don’t realize it is a sign of bad circulation until i read some threads today.

Yes, there are ways to meditate without doing lotus posture(left leg on top) or varja posture(right leg on top), but the energy level is very different. There was a story that a monk was meditating with Varja posture at a river. He heard ghosts saying “oh, there is a golden pyramid. let’s go there to bow and get the light”. After 30 min or more, the monk could not endure the pain, and i put one leg down, so it becomes half Varja. When he calmed down, he heard ghosts saying “hey, why would the golden pyramid becomes silver pyramid? Anyways, let’s just bow it, as it still shines some light”. 30 minutes more, the monk can no longer endure the pain. He put down the leg, so both legs are not crossing. he heard the ghost said “hmm? The pyramid becomes a clay? Let’s just destroy it and go”. The monk heard it and immediately put both legs up again, and chant some mantra to keep these ghosts happy. Then he left the place immediately.
Yeah, don’t meditate outdoor if you are not calm enough. And i think that explains why i have to overcome the pain in meditation.

2 Likes

(Didnt read comments yet)
The fascia shakeup wakeup

1 Like