Audios for getting back stolen items

Does anyone have any recommendations for stolen items? I was robbed and my cell phone, wallet, ID, etc were taken. I feel very violated and keep praying my things will return to me.

Is there anything I can listen to, to help my items return and to make me feel better about everything that happened?

I have added the good luck energy into my playlist. Can you think of anything else?

3 Likes

You can try justice for all in dream seeds. And the luck fields that’s available in YouTube. And if possible use cone of power to manifest your desired outcome. Essence of faith and prayer can also help. Hope and happiness, uplift yourself field for improving mood. Or if you have bought entwined world of beauty and joy use that one instead.
Also report police if you haven’t yet.

For manifesting a recovery:

Favors of The Sanxing
Justice For All
The Sword Of St Michael
Fortuna Smiles
The Essence of Faith and Prayer
Gratitude for blessings

To feel better:

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
Raise your Vibrational State
Hope and Happiness
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation

Good luck and be well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Try this thread , hope it helps.

Also there are some wonderful mantras provided to listen or chant if you are open to try them.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I added a bunch of these to my playlist. That justice for all one sounds great. I appreciate your help :)

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I just tried one of the mantras recommended. I’m having a hard time pronouncing/saying it correctly. Would I still see results by just listening to it? Or do I need to verbally express it to work?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions! :) I have added your suggestions to my playlist.

1 Like

great that u tried them open minded. You dont have to pronounce If that’s challenging. U can just listen to them, put your heart while listening, and just listen to ‘gratitude for blessings’ before the chanting.
If u have cone of power, listen to that before the chants.
This both will amplify the outcomes.

1 Like