Audios to develop better social awareness, knowing when to say what?

Recently, I’ve been running into situations where my social awareness has gone to zilch and I keep unintentionally hurting a person with my remarks, we often get into conflict without meaning to.

Not everyone takes things the same way, I’ve realised. Is there an audio that can help me vet what to say/not say to people and just navigate social settings better?

Free fields:

Become a Kinder, More Patient Person in All Ways Ver 2.0 (more kind and patient = less hurtful)
Become whole
Extreme self confidence
The power of the blarney stone
Oxytocin ( Social bonding hormone)
Sapien’s newly released love album Attract & Radiate Quantum Love Album on Sapien Medicine Channel
There are a few others.

If you are willing to spend some bucks then,

The Social Bonder (This alone will help in almost all social situations)

6 Likes

Charisma and Glamour helps but it has stopped selling. And honestly if you want to improve social skills better use subliminals to install them, fields do help but they’re not profound like subliminals which you can develop lots of beliefs to have smooth conversations.

2 Likes

The Voice of Reason

1 Like

Hello @sommelier12 aside from the above, you may want to look into the heart and throat chakras. Having them balanced help with communication, self-expression, strengthen love and compassion towards others.

Infuse in environment while in social settings:
Radiate positivity
The Welcomed
The Blessed Path NFT

3 Likes