Newly released- Radiate positivity

:heart:

13 Likes

Dude beat me to it :sob::+1:t5:

1 Like

Is it safe and Ok to play Radiate positivity and Sapien Medicine Live chill radio besides newborns?

1 Like

Though I can’t say a 100%, I feel about 90% sure that it is safe. @Captain_Nemo, can you please confirm this bro? Thanks!

1 Like

From sapien medicine -album one (Radiate Positivity Music Video)
This is an updated version featuring original music.
this audio can depattern/breakup the energy pattern in your environment and create instead a wonderfully uplifting energy that promotes positivity.

Playing this audio wherever you go is like exhibiting an aura of positivity that uplifts everyone and everything around you. You’ll have positive vibes on demand! The second you start stressing out or notice a negative vibe in your environment, you can play this audio and witness how a positive vibe begins to uplift you and everyone else.
This audio will create a positive vibe between you and other people and make connecting with others come more naturally. Especially, since they will be open to connect with you. There are endless ways you can use this audio to improve your life.

*In fact, you can have it playing in your home once a day and eventually, your home will always exhibit a positive vibe. Living in this field of positivity will carry onto you and make you an overall more positive person. Positive people get the things they want in life and live more fulfilling lives.
The old version is on gumroad.

Who’s using this gem?

5 Likes

about to put it in a work playlist! thanks for the bump.

1 Like

This one isnt on patreon.

1 Like

The older, longer version with rain sounds is on patreon it is called positive vibes energy

4 Likes

Ok thx

1 Like

Using rn

it is a gem indeed!

2 Likes

this one is like food for my being

required in order so that i can function well!

4 Likes