Aura and Energy Body Repair

I have the same problem too with Teespring. I have purchased 4 SM audios in the past at this website and had no problem.
I can add things to the cart, but when I go to checkout neither checkout button works/responds.

1 Like

I had that problem with Gumroad the other day too until i chose paypal instead :woman_shrugging:t2: Maybe try that?

1 Like

Doesnt work too.

1 Like

Yes, I even tried that.

1 Like

There is definitely an issue, I just tested it after reading Vespardaā€™s and SilverZuzuā€™s posts, seems the checkout button is no longer linked. Not sure if itā€™s a Spring issue or Sammy/Dream needs to edit the codes. @SammyG

3 Likes

Weird i just tried and i see the link and all good :thinking:

Try from computer not phone? That has too solved it for me in the past

It might been a firewall issue too even if it has worked in the past, sometimes automatic software updates come with new security blocks

2 Likes

Well I donā€™t own a smartphone (Donā€™t need one at this point) and use a desktop PC.
Thanks LunaMoon for checking it out.

Gumroad works fine.

2 Likes

PC doesnt work, Phone works. :D
Thanks

2 Likes

Ahhh, on the computer, clicking Add to Cart, then the ā€˜ā€˜Proceed to Checkoutā€™ā€™ doesnā€™t work, nothing happens

1 Like

Sorry if too obvious, but did you try from another browser? I was using Chrome.

5 Likes

Exactly. Honestly every time this happens is about something with the computer/phone security, cookies etc things not the page. Ive switched browsers too thats right.

3 Likes

You and @MonkeyOwl are so smart! Thatā€™s exactly the problem!!

3 Likes

:smirk: :smirk:

6 Likes

I know its teespring but i was saying that i had that issue on gumroad the other day too and switching to paypal worked right away.

Teespring is almost always error from security firewalls or cookies on computers, browsers or phones.

Too much back and forth about this topic on this thread but it is important because it happens quite often so all good lol

But its last comment ill make haha x

2 Likes

Lunatech support"
"Sounds just about right :hugs:

5 Likes

Hiya, youā€™re correct, lets not run this into the ground. :wink: However I already said twice that I tried paypal, and it also didnā€™t work. Next Iā€™ll have to download another browser (I dont like MS Edge) I use Firefox. Maybe Iā€™ll try downloading Chrome. Again, thanks for your help.

2 Likes

No no im glad you finally got through.
Maybe @AkiraTheWild could help us split all these comments on a thread about issues checking out on teespring and gumroad so others can see it too if they have that problem? :heart::clap:t3:

6 Likes

Those are really underpriced. This is probably also of great value to those who have battled addiction. One of my main concerns was the energetic damage after amphetamine abuse(almost 1 year free now) as my aura was so damaged that it was really hard to practice self developement. Well, Its save to Say that this audio after 15 minutes made me feel more and more like myself prior to addiction. Thats really amazing, I feel more Solid and literally repaird every minute. I had so much holes in my aura and feel them all being filled and patched. Mainly Root chakra, Third eye and solar plexus. Also all the minor leakages in my legs and shoulders. So again highly recommended to anyone who feels damaged or broken, even after being free from any addiction for some time. I Feel both gratitude and hope that I can actually still achieve my highest potential, even after few years of ā€œpartyingā€ way too hard. We are soo Lucky to have acces to those fields. Hats off

41 Likes

How many times can we use this in a day?

Usually when itā€™s not suggested thereā€™s no limitā€¦ BUT Iā€™d suggest for any new field one try to go gradually and monitor your reactions

7 Likes