Aura and Energy Body Repair

DAY 2: i felt pain in my leg for a minute then something shift in my heart area.

i was listening to many energy work today the most important one was about self harmony the creator said it will speed up and support any thing we seek.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just bought it, all worked fine for me.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This field is wow
Iā€™ll give it some more time before a review, just wanted to say it would be really cool to ā€œseeā€ it working.

Like how you can photograph aura, you get someone there and start playing this and keep taking photographs or a video.

23 Likes

Does this unblock your chakras too?

3 Likes

I hope someone does!~

34 Likes

this is chefā€™s kiss!

the past few days iā€™ve been exhausted and it was all due to work.

i learned how to say no and i wasnā€™t affected by othersā€™ emotions!

i donā€™t want to go into details, but i felt inner calm while the outside environment was chaotic. definitely felt shielded.

i left work feeling refreshed!

35 Likes

Does this also mean that it will allow fields to last longer? Since field duration depends on energetic weathering

1 Like

I think plasma flower would be better for that, a dominant aura doesnā€™t mean itā€™s broken ! Lol

6 Likes

It will make u sleepy for sure

Hahaha

2 Likes

Yeah I figured plasma flower was what I need it

I doubt it physically (?), I donā€™t know.

Physically I felt muscles contracting, I wouldnā€™t call it spasm, it was much more gentle.
And kind of like someone is playing play dough with my energetic body :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think everything is good to combine with blueprint!
Itā€™s up to you which one you prefer to start with :)

5 Likes

What has your experience been with blueprint?

1 Like

This is an awesome idea . Iā€™m sure this will be common in the future. And finally proves sapien right.
"The magic of today is the science of tomorrow "

10 Likes

My release was intense and i cried my eyes out BUT of joy, genuine deep happiness.
There was so much understanding and the answers to all my lifeā€™s whys how where etc.

Every story is different thats how the blue print differentiate us from others.

:blush:

But of course follow your higher self x

13 Likes

Iā€™m loving this aura field! My 2nd day using it and the best way I can describe this feeling, is like Iā€™m in a bathtub full of water and the tub has jets shooting water (on the lowest pressure setting) on each side of my body.
So awesome!!

30 Likes

who are you talking about

1 Like

Some healer I met at my old place

1 Like

Does it work for you now?
I have the same problem.

1 Like