Autism Stack Advice: Please help πŸ™

Hi guys!

This issue’s been on my mind lately as I have a twin mildly on the spectrum, and the autistic symptoms have made his life tough. I really care for him and am putting together a stack that I hope will treat his symptoms.

Neurodiverse brains have some structural differences so I’m hoping to go from there as a starting point. Im using plasma brain of youth to help prune neuron overgrowth and hemisphere connectivity, bdnf and nerve factor to enhance connections and fill up areas in the brain with lower neurons (such as amygdala)

I’ve researched that microglia (macrophages) and astrocyte dysfunction affects pruning capabilities, so any fields improving function for those could restore good pruning, which is key for permanent improvements!

Maybe blueprint of life and DNA repair could even fix genetic alterations causing these symptoms.

Any advice here would be super appreciated! Im still inexperienced and itd be great to hear everyones thoughts!

1 Like

This should help: https://youtu.be/dhT-_S6wUng?feature=shared

2 Likes

Hi thank you! Will give that a shot

1 Like

i havent tried a field for the pineal gland or a heavy metal detox field but i would try looking into those to help this. Fluoride can calcify peoples pineal gland and weaken their connection.

and also a supplement for decalcifying is Nascent iodine. Be sure to research the best brand of nascent iodine in your country before trying.

1 Like

How would decalcifying these glands help with autism? Very curious to know! From what Ive heard pineal helps with spiritual connections and psychic development.

im not sure but i found this in an article ill paste for you here. Getting the pineal gland back in order might be a good start.

Updated View on the Relation of the Pineal Gland to Autism Spectrum Disorders - PMC (nih.gov)

1 Like

Thanks man super interesting! Will include that as well.

1 Like