Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

Out now!

Thanks Zen for this Great list :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks captain nemo for this precious and beautifull audio field :blush::pray::yellow_heart::sunny:!!!

Autoimmune disease can contribute to hair loss .

a few months ago i had small hairless areas on my beard. I think itā€™s linked to an autoimmune disease. I also have bowel pain (irritable bowel). Since then itā€™s been better.

I will listen to this audio field every day. I think it could correct several internal problem and greatly improve my health in addition to PP and other audio for healing.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s why I think listening to autoimmune reversal before pp3 or any hair field is most def worth it

2 Likes

I have been using this field daily. I listened to it at least twice a day. My goal is to reverse my food allergy and sensitivity. I have had some success with my old health stack, but this field works much faster in reversing my problem, and my listening time is much shorter with this one.

• So far, I have successfully reintroduced spinach and eggplant to my diet.
  • I tried gluten 3 times already with many days in between each trial, I still had symptoms but I noticed that it was not as severe as when I havenā€™t used the field. I couldnā€™t make a good comparison yet for each trial because I forgot that I should use the same protein/gluten content in order to make a good comparison.
  • My first trial with dairy failed terribly. My scalp got so itchy, and I had stomach bloating. My second trial was just yesterday. So far, the only symptom I got is an itchy palm, which for me is more comfortable than itchy scalp.
  • I had no success yet with egg yolk, but I will keep trying.

I would love to test this for environment allergy as well, but itā€™s hard to do it now since I am creating negative ions daily in my apartment lol. Other things I want to try are nuts and seeds, but I still get a strong no from my intuition.

33 Likes

If the issue is Alopecia areata yeah for sure (its in @Zen list BTW)

For androgenetic thereā€™s not currently anything pointing to a autoimmune problem thoughā€¦ but who knows :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Wanna give a shot to this audio for androgenetic baldnessā€¦ Will report back after some time?

1 Like

Plasma light before this is god sent, really boosts the auto immune field

9 Likes

Idk if this only me but this field is thickening my hairā€¦

8 Likes

How many times are you using itā€¦ idk whenever i use it. My body aches

1 Like

Boom, thatā€™s how you know this field is working, keep at it

4 Likes

3 times everyday before any other field

ā€˜Monoā€™ Virus Linked to Seven Serious Diseases.

Those diseases are: systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), celiac disease, and type 1 diabetes.
https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/news/release/2018/mono-virus

9 Likes

I played this field just out of curiosity , 7-8 days back.
I had never felt sensations so strong, playing a field just for a few minutes.
At abt 8th min mark, i felt very strong and harsh (dont know how to describe, mayb strong itching) inside the throat. I also felt intense itching all over the body.

Out of curiosity , i though lets test drive it once more. Today i couldnā€™t continue it for more than 3.29 minutes. The whole body itching was back and just as the above mentioned throat sensation started, i stopped it.

Why did i do it again ?
Because i wanted to verify the sensations i experienced from last time.

This is intense, not for me, just sharing my experience. :innocent: :beginner:

Track length: 10.55 minutes
Total Listening time: 9 m + 3.29 minutes

All sensations went away after 20-30 minutes, after i stopped listening.

8 Likes

This may work well in combination with GABA

From wikipedia:

Immune cells express receptors for GABA[32][33] and administration of GABA can suppress inflammatory immune responses and promote ā€œregulatoryā€ immune responses, such that GABA administration has been shown to inhibit autoimmune diseases in several animal models.[26][32][34][35]

7 Likes

Been using it everyday since itā€™s release. Apart from giving me my voice back it also improved my digestion. Whenever I used to eat packaged potato chips I used to get a bad stomach ache and bloating. I did eat em again a couple of days ago and the reaction was very very mild compared to what it used to be. I have a bad egg allergy as well. But I havenā€™t tried eating eggs yet. Iā€™ll update once I do.

23 Likes

Willing to take risks for Science purposes :100::grin:

7 Likes

Alright so I ate the same pack of chips again. This time absolutely nothing happened. Dayumm. Canā€™t wait to try eggs.

10 Likes

This has helped a friend with lupus. No pain meds needed for 2.5 months. Thatā€™s a big deal for her.

28 Likes

Iā€™ve listened to this field since it was released, and so far I can say that it has for sure helped my digestive system big, big time. Iā€™m not going to go into detail but it had been a bit messed up for years. But during the months prior to this field being released, it had worsened to the point where it felt like it was getting out of control, with new issues arising and old issues getting worse, and sometimes no more normal functioning. And now I no longer have any issues whatsoever there! My days and nights have become so much smoother and I no longer have pain nor discomfort there. Thank you Captain!! :sparkling_heart: You are changing lives for the better every day :pray::sparkles:

23 Likes

Hey @Mademoiselle did you find a big difference with the autoimmune field for your allergies and sensitivities? I am intolerant to basically the world and everything which needs to go in my body. I have numerous autoimmune diseases as well. I keep shifting back and forth from using autoimmune field but I feel now could be a good time to get back on it as I am currently taking steroids for sarcoidosis at the moment and they are starting to not have an effect on helping with my breathing anymore.

1 Like