Automated Cardio

Automated Cardio (Energetically Programmed Audio)

This audio is created to provide an automated cardio workout via the morphic and energy programming.
Along with the full body workout and muscle stimulation, what it does is induce and increase fat, sugar and oxygen metabolism, Mild increase in heart rate. It may also it may induce you to sweat.
All combined to give you a great cardio workout

You can loop for longer effects and be careful if you have heart conditions.
Do not use more than 3 to 5 times a day
(less is also fine, work with your own body)

22 Likes

There has been no thread for this audio field yet, that’s why I am adding it now.

I believe this field here is important and should be part of every workout stack, especially when you only listen to fields but don’t do any other physical acitivity at all, because this field here has the very important cardio part in it.

Other workout fields are for strength and growth of muscles mostly.
Or for fat burning.
This one here also adds the important for health CARDIO part.

20 Likes

I have now replaced this field, which was my staple one for years, with Automated Cycling. Seems to work well for Cardio, and more…

• Automated Cycling
  • St Biceps
  • Hardcore
  • Abdominal Defn
  • Muscles Beyond limits

Pretty much removed everything else…

24 Likes

I havent used this audio for months. On my first listen now and I feel my heart beating faster. First time feeling something from this audio.

5 Likes

I have to say this. Do not underestimate this audio and the heart restoration audio. I use each video 2x a day now. Sometimes I do 3x for cardio. I’m starting to feel like my teenage self again when it comes to my stamina. Like out of nowhere when I was 14 I had immense speed and stamina. It feels like I’m getting that feeling back.

I encourage everyone else that works out to use this audio. @JAAJ was right 100%.

9 Likes

Can you please tell me if by this Captain means no more than 3 to 5 Loops a day? So, for example, I can listen 3 times in a loop and I still got 1-4 Loops? Or it’s literally, no more than 5 listens/times/day?
Many Thanks Captain and thank you @JAAJ for this thread!

1 Like

Everything written in the first post is the official field description and instruction.

My understanding is that you should not listen to this field in total for more than 3 to 5 times per day.
So no more than 5 listens/times per day.

2 Likes

Thank You! Now, I’ll try to listen to this throughout the day, perhaps once or twice in the morning and I still got (at the most) 3 times more, for the rest of the day.
It’s still great!

1 Like

So how many calories would this burn if you played it 5x whilst just sat on your ass?

3 Likes

when I was using it with my smartwatch it burned 80 calories for 25 minutes worth of listening. It took only in consideration from the heart rate which was not so much elevated too.

7 Likes

How accurate would you say that is though? If you went out jogging for 25 minutes you would burn more than 80 calories. Maybe the field is based on the calories burned as if you were doing a brisk walk for 20 minutes more so if anything.

Why can’t we just loop it… it won’t harm us will it? Imagine if you were able to loop it for 2 hours or longer, you’d burn a lot of calories from literally doing sod all.

1 Like

to walk out it would be way way more. For 25 running it would be around 300 calories. I am tall and weight more than normal plus when I exercise I give all so I dont do jogging. More like sprinting and walking.

for 30 walking it will be around 140 but walking depends sometimes I walk fast but it is around 60 a kilometer. And that depends also because the road I go to walk is inclined I got to walk up and down.

But those are just way too specific the field works as it should.

for 2 hours I would never do that because I would need way too much food to restore all of that and it’s not a program for everyday.

for every day I would go for 20 if I wanted to lift and for cardio day I would go 40 and no other cardio for the day.

Just preferences though, only my schedule of what I could do at that time because now I don’t workout I just walk 3 km average a day.

other than that 2 hours is not sustainable but you can of course try it with the

right resting,
and hydration don’t forget that because imagine doing cardio for 2 hours.
Plus electrolytes for all of that,
plus the protein for your body to restore and adapt,
plus whatever I forgot.

2 Likes

I have a question regarding this field.

Is the amount of times listening quantifiable into, for instance, a specific distance of running?

I.e. 1 listen = 1km running

Or sth like that ?

1 Like

Oh this is so cool

2 Likes

Great questions.

Also, my mom can’t really walk, hopefully just for a while (she can barely stand up), so would this be a good or even a complete substitute for physical activity?
Let’s say 20-30 minutes of walking.

Judging by this reply and the other replies, it seems so (it seems to fully replace walking or any cardio exercise, maybe equivalent to moderate cardio? Which would be perfectly fine for my mom)? :thinking:

Edit: with great efforts and only with help can she walk a little bit.

Next to my own hard work, this audio helps me running more in cardio mode than in peak mode. I see progress now in running with my Fitbit stats. It also helps focusing doing my yoga breath during running to keep my heart out of peak performance. The audio helps to accomplish this quicker. I see longer cardio sessions than peak sessions.

Nota bene also using the cardio audio of Morpheus Fields.

5 Likes