Automated Chi Ball - Archangel Wealth and Blessings

“Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings”

Septarion, when the above is posted, will do this in the manner of previous chi ball experiments. Yikes, I’ve misspelled her name (maybe autocorrect). I have now fixed it. On this and only this post, you can spell her name either way and she will perform the task.

Free until I get it integrated into other stuff.

Barachiel means “Blessings of God” and Sachiel means “Shelter of God” (roughly).

11 Likes

Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings

Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings.

1 Like

Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings

1 Like

1 Like

“Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings” :stars:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

“Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings”

1 Like

:pray:

1 Like

Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings.

1 Like

Many thanks to Sorcery & Septarian!

1 Like

Septarian, I wish to receive a chi ball of the energy of the Archangels Barachiel and Sachiel, and a conceptual request for wealth and blessings” :stars:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like