Automated Chi Ball - Full Reiki Session

So Septarion (an O.G. dragon servitor) will herein automate the creation of a Reiki chi ball using all my different Reiki attunements as she/my higher self see fit.

To receive this once in a lifetime free opportunity, reply below thusly:

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level [minimum, normal, maximum].

Edit: The time has finally come for me to close this free offer out. I have added yet another powerful servitor that maximizes the power and energy output of my Reiki attunements, and this takes even more energy, but is even more powerful. This service is still available at my Ko-Fi at https://ko-fi.com/i/IN4N0N7SY9 ($11.11 subscribers and up, so you don’t have to pay a lot for unlimited Reiki), and the Motor Zanon (Reiki anti-virus) and Reiki Anti-Cancer Symbol session chi balls are available here free and on my Ko-Fi as well. Thank you all for your participation and support! @Rosechalice @Dr_Manhattan Please lock this thread. Thank you!

17 Likes

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level normal.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level normal.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level maximum

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level normal

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level maximum.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level maximum.

2 Likes

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level minimum

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level maximum

1 Like

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level normal

1 Like

Septarion, I wish to receive a chi ball of energy of a Full Reiki Session, detox level maximum…

1 Like

1 Like

Update: I felt the energy intense but gentle at first, a few hours later I felt light headed and sweat a lot, probably due to the detox effect. Glad I picked normal haha

3 Likes