Automated Leg Day

This is designed to provide a complete leg work out, which will also cut fat while increasing muscle mass.
Rev-ErbA targeted to all leg muscle along with micro contractions. Apoptosis of fat cells,
For muscle growth there will be Myostatin inhibiting, HGH and Testosterone boosting along with platelet derived growth factor AB targeted directly to muscles.
Use 3 - 4 times at most. (per day)
For all genders and especially beneficial to those who are paralyzed or have muscle wastage or for whatever reason, unable to freely work on and with their legs.

3 Likes

Hi, I am wondering does this include glutes and calves? @Captain_Nemo

Where are the calves located in the body? …
Legs dont start from the knees up. :smiley:

And you can use this for the glutes:

1 Like

I know where are the calves located in the body, and I know about the Automated Gluteal Workout and Automated Calves Workout fields also. But I am not sure are they made for convinience and targeted workout in those specific areas or because those areas are not included in Automated Leg Day.

Yup sir, calves and glutes are included indeed

Okay off i go,

:milky_way::dove:

3 Likes

Where does it say that?

In the description it says “complete leg workout” and calves are part of the leg.

The glutes one could give you extra punch if you like

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly, but I needed to be sure :slight_smile: .

Thanks for the confirmation!

3 Likes

1 Like

This works… but depending on your level of fitness and self awareness, you might not notice it. But definitely be consistent with it and you’ll see results. I tried it a few days and felt my leg muscles being more responsive and nimble than usual. Squat pump was off the charts (and no, I didn’t even think much of the audio, I tried and forgot about it until later in the day when something felt different after the workout, tried again, and this audio was consistently having an impact on how my muscles were behaving, it’s much like core strengthening where if you are very aware about your posture and balance, you’ll notice the effect immediately)

Felt tingles in my quads after looping this the 2nd time. Thanks to the jins for lifting weights for me.

Common reported benefits (Youtube, forum and Patreon):

1. Pain Relief: Many users report experiencing relief from leg pain and soreness, which allows them to walk normally again and improves their overall mobility.
  2. Muscle Strength and Tone: Users mention feeling stronger and more toned in their leg muscles after using the audio frequency, suggesting potential benefits for muscle strength and conditioning.
  3. Improved Mobility: Some users note improvements in their ability to walk and move, indicating enhanced mobility and flexibility.
  4. Positive Effects for Medical Conditions: Users with conditions like chronic arthritis, fibromyalgia, and multiple sclerosis (MS) report finding relief and support for their symptoms through the audio frequency.
  5. Tingling Sensations: Some users describe feeling tingles or vibrations in their legs while listening to the audio, which they interpret as a sign of its effectiveness.
  6. Consistency and Noticeable Results: Users emphasize the importance of consistent use over time and suggest that the benefits may not be immediately noticeable for everyone but can become apparent with continued use.
  7. Enhanced Exercise Performance: One user mentions experiencing increased responsiveness and nimbleness in their leg muscles during exercise, leading to a stronger workout performance.
  8. Convenience for Sedentary Lifestyles: Individuals who spend long periods sitting due to medical issues mention using the audio frequency to help keep their legs strong despite limited movement.
  9. Gratitude and Appreciation: Many users express gratitude and appreciation for the perceived benefits they’ve experienced, indicating a positive impact on their quality of life.

Note: Reviews are anecdotical and may vary from person to person.