Automated Tibetan Rites

Excuse me but… what are vortices ?

chakras

1 Like

I get this feeling that everything is allright when im listening to this.

Can I listen to Automated Tibetan Rites using speakers only?

1 Like

Yes
U can use both to listen.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Now that you’ve gotten your answer, you might also enjoy reading our Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated), which has answers to some other questions you also probably have.

Have fun with us!

1 Like
3 Likes

This is one of my alltime favorite fields so far, the track is uplifting, brings joy and a feeling of bliss and positivity at the same time stimulating my chakras, giving me more energy and just downright make me feel safe and good.

9 Likes

I noticed meditating after a cold shower helps in silencing the mind more, just a tip ;)

Any reviews for this one?

1 Like

I really want to get this field when my finances clear up a fair amount because it’s a whole set of physical movements that would do well with muscle fields and also provide improvement to chakras and energy meridians.

It’s a great field. I’ve said it a few times in this thread. I’ve since read though not to do a cold shower after the rites. And since Cold Therapy field was also released around this time, I would not suggest listening to that one right before or right after the Tibetan Rites.

2 Likes

The picture isnt a mandala right ?

ChatGPT Tibetan Rites: The Tibetan Rites, also known as the Five Tibetan Rites or the Five Rites of Rejuvenation, are a series of physical exercises that are said to promote health and vitality. They are believed to have originated in Tibet, where they were practiced by Tibetan monks as a way to promote physical and mental well-being.

The Five Tibetan Rites consist of a series of simple exercises that are performed in a specific sequence. The exercises are designed to stimulate the seven chakras, or energy centers, in the body, and to promote the flow of energy throughout the body. The five exercises are:

Spinning: The first exercise involves standing with arms outstretched and spinning around in a clockwise direction. This exercise is said to improve balance, coordination, and circulation.

Leg lifts: The second exercise involves lying on the ground and lifting the legs up towards the ceiling. This exercise is said to strengthen the core muscles and improve digestion.

Camel pose: The third exercise involves kneeling on the ground and arching the back, while keeping the arms straight and the head tilted back. This exercise is said to improve flexibility in the spine and increase lung capacity.

Tabletop pose: The fourth exercise involves kneeling on the ground and lifting the body up into a tabletop position, with the arms and legs straight. This exercise is said to strengthen the arms and legs, and improve overall body strength.

Downward dog: The fifth exercise involves starting in a tabletop position and then lifting the hips up into a downward dog pose. This exercise is said to stretch the muscles in the back and legs, and improve flexibility and balance.

The Tibetan Rites are believed to have many health benefits, including increased energy, improved digestion, better circulation, and reduced stress and anxiety. In addition to the benefits mentioned previously, there are some other potential benefits associated with the Tibetan Rites:

1. Improved strength and flexibility: The Tibetan Rites involve a series of physical exercises that are designed to promote strength and flexibility. Regular practice of these exercises may help to improve overall physical fitness and reduce the risk of injury.
  2. Increased mindfulness and focus: The Tibetan Rites involve a combination of physical movement and breath work, which can help to promote mindfulness and focus. Regular practice of these exercises may help to reduce stress and improve mental clarity.
  3. Improved balance and coordination: The Tibetan Rites involve a series of exercises that require balance and coordination. Regular practice of these exercises may help to improve these skills, which can be beneficial for older adults and those with balance or mobility issues.
  4. Reduced pain and stiffness: The exercises involved in the Tibetan Rites are designed to promote flexibility and reduce stiffness in the muscles and joints. Regular practice may help to alleviate pain associated with conditions such as arthritis or back pain.
  5. Increased energy and vitality: Practitioners of the Tibetan Rites often report feeling more energized and vital after performing the exercises. This may be due to the increased circulation and oxygenation of the body that results from the practice.
  6. Improved immune function: The Tibetan Rites are believed to promote the flow of energy throughout the body, which can help to stimulate the immune system. Regular practice of these exercises may help to boost the body’s natural defenses and reduce the risk of illness.
  7. Reduced inflammation: Chronic inflammation is linked to a wide range of health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. The Tibetan Rites may help to reduce inflammation in the body, potentially lowering the risk of these and other chronic diseases.
  8. Increased lung capacity: The breathing exercises involved in the Tibetan Rites may help to improve lung capacity and function. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with respiratory conditions such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
  9. Reduced anxiety and depression: The Tibetan Rites are believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body, which may help to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression. Regular practice of these exercises may help to promote feelings of relaxation and well-being.
  10. Improved sleep: The Tibetan Rites may help to promote better sleep by reducing stress and promoting relaxation. Regular practice of these exercises may help to improve the quality and quantity of sleep, which can have a positive impact on overall health and well-being.

It’s worth noting that while the potential benefits of the Tibetan Rites are numerous, more research is needed to fully understand the mechanisms behind these effects. Additionally, the Tibetan Rites may not be suitable for everyone, particularly individuals with certain health conditions. It’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare provider before beginning any new exercise program.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Could these benefits somehow become permanent after listening to the field for a while or is it necessary to listen to it daily just as if we were doing the exercises?

Any review of long term usage from anyone?

3 Likes

@Scribe have you been using this daily? any long-term benefits to share?

I have not been using it daily.

1 Like

Review on this one. Just bought this in sale (3 days earlier) , so an early review. I was attracted for this one for a long time. I do love yoga and all that stuff, but I’m not always making time do the actual poses. Hence here is where the Automated Tibetan Rites does come in. One of my favourites regarding music, it is quite soothing regarding music. Love the tune. I noticed it heats up my body after a few plays in a good way. I also noticed some light burning aches over my body afterwards which is good (I also get this after an intensive yoga session). I also noticed after being in the couch listening to this, more achy body parts after coming out of the couch ;). So this definitely works. Can’t say long term benefits yet, but I do have the impression it energizes me also!

10 Likes