The 5 Tibetan Rites are a form of Tibetan yoga said to be more than 2,500 years old that are said to produce many benefits such as:
- sound sleep;
- waking up easily and feeling energized;
- improved spinal health;
- relief from body pain, especially joints;
- relief of arthritis symptoms;
- weight loss; reversal of aging symptoms or ‘youthing’;
- improved physical strength and endurance;
- better memory and emotional and mental health improvements;
- greater sense of well-being and balance; and better energy throughout your day.
What gives these Rites their power is their positive effect on the ‘spin’ of the chakras. Get the chakras spinning well (i.e., activated or energized) and you feel better, more balanced mentally, emotionally and physically. It is a physical practice with many spiritual and mental benefits that revitalize you in many different ways. This is why it is also considered the ‘Fountain of Youth’ by the Tibetans.
The field induces an automated workout of the Tibetan rites and also chakra stimulation and growth that is produced by the exercises.